Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Abortion as I see it. (Read 2024 times)
Beau

Greenville SC
Abortion as I see it.
Nov 14th, 2009 at 1:04pm

The mother has free will until her child has free will. It's not her child until it is in her hands. Til then it belongs to G.o.D. or GH as I like to say, or jodie. You can't kill anything that is your ignorance if you think you can. The mother decides--period. You can argue all you want but you are missing the Golden Rule and that is a sin, which means you missed the mark that time.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: Abortion as I see it.
Reply #1 - Nov 14th, 2009 at 10:09pm

Good to read that post, Beau, my feelings also. People who want every baby conceived to come to full term and be born, have not yet ever been able to figure out a way to keep said Child out of extreme poverty, starvation, suffering, wretchedness. Of course the other thing about such people (and there are a lot of them about, mostly in churches of all kinds) is that they stigmatize and punish the full-bellied mother as she struggles through her nine months and they also grimly expect her to let the borne child go to a stranger without argument, since she so often can't afford to feed it...and she bears that stigma for the rest of her church-going life if she is foolish enough to continue to breathe that air. Many a right-to-life Pharisee knocks in vain on Heaven's Gate...oh, I forgot, there is no Heaven really, ok, so we graciously agree to let them into The Park. Where they think twice about things. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 15th, 2009 at 9:50am

There are a lot of ways to look at this. Your post reminded me of this familiar work below, which I have not read in a long time:

On Children
(Kahlil Gibran)

Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them,
but seek not to make them like you.
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

You are the bows from which your children
as living arrows are sent forth.
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
and He bends you with His might
that His arrows may go swift and far.
Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;
For even as He loves the arrow that flies,
so He loves also the bow that is stable.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #3 - Nov 15th, 2009 at 11:59am

Thank you Vee and bee I had a lot of apprehension about posting that one because it is such a loaded subject but I don't remember being born. I'm not even sure I was wanted until I came along. My first memory is at 3 years old and it's vivid. I have spent my whole life trying to find my way back to the Angels. I'm not saying I'm satin or Lose the fear. I'm just a guy who go too carried away with Humanity.

And now I have my only son, I will not let him go through this EVER.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.