Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My daughters dream (Read 4709 times)
banana

My daughters dream
Nov 12th, 2009 at 1:04pm

My 12 year old daughter had a incredible dream last night which shook her little being Embarrassed. Ever since my brother died in February which is posted here under the Afterlife forum in March... we both have had some awesome afterdeath dreams about my brother John. I guess my brother picked my daughter and I to toy with in the family. Just recently under the guidance of Romain and Bets and other members of this site we had a SHWP(spiritual healing with PUL) and John transitioned on Oct.15th. Since then the dreams haven't been as beautiful. They have been more scary. And when I ask with intent for a dream the dream goes to my daughter. Last night I asked for a dream.....it went to her? I have already been killed in a dream which I told my daughter after researching that  that was my spiritual journey since John has died.
Last night's dream was that 4 people came to our house while my husband..her father, was out of town, they broke into our house and made there way up the stairway. We are in a big house so in the night in could look scary. We sequestered ourselves in her room and locked the door(doesn't have a lock in reality) she kept telling me don't open the door mom which of course I did. They had guns and she said we had these little guns. She said it was weird but I had to open up the door and then I was shot in the eye.
Usually I can decipher a dream but I can't decipher this one.
Since my brothers death he has visited me many times which has put me on a spiritual journey reading Bruce's books and other books....taking it all in. She is also learning bits and pieces.......but just enough not to much.
So what do you guys think of this dream getting shot in the eye? And in the other dream getting killed?
PUL
Anna

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Re: My daughters dream
Reply #1 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 5:21pm

Maybe this dream has something to do with unexpressed fears about the future. Perhaps we can do some more group work here to give you both a boost. It seems like, in the dream, your guns were smaller, but the idea was, direct action was being taken to protect yourselves. This is usually a good sign, in my book, just the idea that direct action can be taken, even if it might seem to be 'violent' in imagery. Does your daughter desire more privacy, more protection in some way? I don't know why you would be injured in the eye, but if you represent a 'greater part' of your daughter (to her), the injury to your eye could also represent some kind of injury to her. I don't know what it all means, but that's what comes to mind.

IP Logged

banana

Reply #2 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 6:33pm

My daughter is not a great sleeper since John(brother ) died. But it has been getting better. We both could use a boost Smiley

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 10:59pm

Hello Banana,

In dreams, houses generally represent ourselves.  Sequestering herself with you in a room, may be a way of saying that she was deliberately closing herself off from something, someone or some kind of thinking.  The guns may in fact symbolize power.  Although she was scared by the dream, one interpretation could be that she closed herself off from some spiritual door or communication, and that you did as well.  Your guns were smaller compared to the four people, and this may symbolize power.  They represented a different spiritual path.  Your being shot in the eye, in a sense blinds you, and takes away your vision. 

Maybe, scary as the dream was, it was a communication that she/you should follow i different patht that she/you have closed yourself off to.

Just an idea.

Matthew

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #4 - Nov 13th, 2009 at 12:28am

Hi Banana,

I wonder if the 'finality' of John's passing over is bothering you more than you might consciously admit. So you take on death as a theme, but John doesn't play that role since he has passed over?
This interpretation would maybe not be as deeply spiritual as some of your earlier experiences --more in the realm of some of the fretful dreams people have more commonly.
Having one eye seems to say that there is more that could be seen.

But I admit, my interpretation is sort of patchy and doesn't fit together like true visions do.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #5 - Nov 13th, 2009 at 1:14am

It's strange that this post should be there tonight, I was travelling a bit today and getting an eye damaged was in a book I was reading and I overheard a woman telling another about a relative had to go to the hospital to get an injection right into his eye, keeping his eye open all the time, and how she couldn't be there to watch it, though it did not bother him apparently. Then I read this post, that's three eye things in one day.

It reminded me of a thing that has happened to me twice in my life, when someone looks at you, perhaps sometimes even from someone you don't even know, from across a public room somewhere and a blue line of light travelling at immense speed suddenly ZAPS out from their eye to your eye, and seems literally to hit you in the eye. I always wondered what that meant, it is a little bit of a shock when it happens and I read recently that it signals that that person or being has "chosen" you, or picked you out for some reason.

Once it was a cat in the SPCA in New Mexico, I went there just to look at the animals and as I entered the huge room full of cat cages, one of them from way across the huge room, behind a lot of other cages, looked right at me and ZAPPED me with blue light, bang, I was startled and yearned to go get the cat, but I couldn't bring it back to Canada as I already had one with me. I have always wondered about that cat.

The other time was a person, not exactly a friend but someone I didn't know well and was very surprised to have that happen. It was at the funeral of a mutual friend. Those are my experiences of being "shot" in the eye, and it apparently means the person or being has chosen you for some reason. If that sheds any little light on your problem...probably doesn't, but I thought it was interesting anyway. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

banana

Reply #6 - Nov 13th, 2009 at 2:41pm

Wow guys lots of stuff to think about. Mathew I forgot about houses representing ourselves but a different spiritual path, I like the one I'm on now. It's here in the Afterlife, before it was in the Catholic church.....This is not the first dream my daughter has had this year with our house in it(since John died).
Bets,Nobody told me it was going to be this hard, its hard. My mom asked me this morning if I missed my brother "walking on the bed" because there has been no sign of him since the day we were all involved in his transition. I am glad he transitioned  Smiley. I don't want him stuck here earthbound but you are right I have taken death as a theme since he has passed.
B2 as I said before my daughter and I could use a boost ......sometimes I think the media makes her frightened, so she craves for protection. The world is scary out there so many evil people being broadcast on t.v. and she sees it. So when daddy goes out of town she gets worried and our 13 pound cockapoo is not going to tackle a bad guy Roll Eyes

Vee I always love what you write especially about the crows...I know off topic...... but it is interesting that you had  three things happening to the eye? I have never had the blue light travelling happen to me, I would hope after that happened you went over to the person and talked to them? I wish my daughter could have seen the 4 people in the dream who they were?
Thanks everyone for your responses lots to think about.
Much love
Anna banana

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Nov 13th, 2009 at 2:52pm

Ok, Anna, let's give you some good energy...to you and your daughter, this weekend. Anyone who would like to join in, let's gather around this house and surround it in a loving light of protection and peace.

(Vee, that's amazing....such a series would definitely catch my attention!)

IP Logged

banana

Reply #8 - Nov 13th, 2009 at 3:12pm

Thanks throw in some B12 ...b2 no pun intended. You know I was thinking in the dream I "opened the door" but my daughter wanted the door closed a sign that she wants to close the door on the past and to move on to brighter and happier thoughts?Eyes in a dream are looking at things differently?What do you think? Thanks for the love b2 and the boost this weekend.She is singing in a competition tomorrow am maybe she is feeling stressful about it....broadway musicals...not in front of people.....in front of judges.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Nov 13th, 2009 at 7:44pm

Yes, yes, sounds very good, Anna. Ok, let the competition begin. All is well.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.