Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Warning signs? (Read 3576 times)
kirolak

What brings you here will
take you somewhere else

Warning signs?
Oct 26th, 2009 at 1:40am

I had a dream on Monday last week about  a white alarm clock that was (in the dream) packaged up by my mother to mail to me;  in the dream she died before she could send it & I unwrapped it & looked at it rather sadly - there was a price tag (or something) on it that showed the number 45.

My mother actually discarnated about 10 years ago, so I wondered if this was a warning of some kind - but now I'm SURE it was, as I had another minor stroke the next day (from which I've largely recovered)

Years ago I dreamed about a pair of white shoes, & the next day heard about the death of a friend - so it seems that white is, for me a warning - & I take the clock to indicate that my time is coming to an end.

Has anyone else any experience with other symbols or colours as "warnings"?

MODIFIED TO ADD: Also, a few days back I dreamed that a woman was berating me for being "unprepared", not having made a Will, & not having a Funeral Policy. . both since attended to!

So overall, I think the message is clear! Cool

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Warning signs?
Reply #1 - Oct 26th, 2009 at 9:59am

Dear Kirolak,

White is a lovely symbol for the Light !
Selfishly I hope it's meaning is not what you've suggested, because I like to 'visit' with you through your posts here. However, you have the vision to see through the veil to a wonderful continuing life, so you know you have nothing to fear.

It's amazing how just when we get our symbols lined up in a row, they can refer to something entirely different than we expect!  Smiley

Do you have any concerns or tasks that we/ I could help with?

The best to you wherever you are!

PUL,
Bets
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2009 at 11:26am by betson »  

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

kirolak

What brings you here will
take you somewhere else

Reply #2 - Oct 26th, 2009 at 11:59pm

Thank you, Betson, for your kind post!  And no, I've not really got any serious concerns,  except that I hope I'm able to maintain consciousness after discarnating & not hang about woefully needing rescue!!  But with all the wonderful rescuers on this forum, I'm sure it will all be in order, & when the time comes I'll be on the lookout for everyone . . . .  Cool

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #3 - Nov 1st, 2009 at 11:51pm

Smiley

Wow...speechless.

Selfishly, I'd like you to stay around for as long as you can...but one day, we'll all have that calling.

I'm sure when it happens, you'll have plenty of friends to guide you....

Supermodel....

IP Logged

O

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Nov 2nd, 2009 at 10:06am

kirolak wrote on Oct 26th, 2009 at 1:40am:
Has anyone else any experience with other symbols or colours as "warnings"?

Hello, kirolak.

Many cultures also use white as the colour of mourning. I also think white lilies have that connotation. It can of course also denote "peace" (white dove) and "surrender" (white flag).

4 + 5 = 9. In numerology you sum up digits until you finally arrive at a single digit. 9, IIRC, is completion. Maybe it is a reminder to complete some unfinished business? (the "reminder" being the "alarm clock")

Be well

IP Logged

Calypso

ALK Member

Chicagoland
Reply #5 - Nov 2nd, 2009 at 11:35am

Although....as Kirolak was moved to share the dream here, perhaps the alarm clock is meant for more than her alone?  A reminder that "it's time" for all of us?  I'm just sayin'.  And I'm new here, too!

IP Logged

O

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 5:01am

Hey, Calypso.

Welcome, then. Smiley

I'm not sure about alarm clocks, from personal experience they can be very tricky symbols. Quite some time ago I had a difficult decision to make whether to meddle a bit in another person's life. While contemplating this, unexpectedly and not because I set it my alarm clock went off - what a synchronicity.

In the end, what I did after that totally ruined the relationship with that couple of friends. What I thought was a "wake up call" was indeed a warning signal not to proceed. All expressed in a little symbolic message.

Of course the symbol from kirolak's dream could have a meaning for all of us. If so, I guess she would have a feeling about it that tells her so.

Be well

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.