Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tree Spirit Orbs From Deva Kingdom? (Read 13445 times)
Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Tree Spirit Orbs From Deva Kingdom?
Oct 19th, 2009 at 3:01am

Greetings to all who have an open mind.

I was just looking through my digital photos for making a nature shot album when I discovered these amazing pictures that I took back on March 19, 2009.
The first can be seen here:
http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt224/Ralphbus/Nature%20Shots/P3190008.jpg
If you look closely, you can see orbs going down the left side of the tree, around the right of a green patch, then straight down to the end of a tree root. The picture was taken with no flash.

Two shots later with the camera flash on:
http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt224/Ralphbus/Nature%20Shots/P3190010.jpg
Nothing special to see in this one.

Another one taken 2 shots later without the flash:
http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt224/Ralphbus/Nature%20Shots/P3190012.jpg
The orbs show up again, with all of them in the same place.

Most pictures with orbs are probably just dust particles or flash effects. Some are considered genuine paranormal evidence by investigators. Any orb pictures that are taken without using a flash are extremely rare. My two photos without the flash used have orbs that show up in the exact same location while being taken 4 minutes apart.

I believe in the concept of Devas, Fairies, Elves, etc. and suspect that the orbs are Devas. Here is a link to an interesting article on these beings:
http://www.dnaalchemy.com/Devas_Elementals_and_Fairies.html
Note the picture of the Standing Buddhic Column and it's similarity to the orbs along the side of the tree.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Re: Tree Spirit Orbs From Deva Kingdom?
Reply #1 - Oct 19th, 2009 at 4:30pm

Thank you, Ralph --

Those are fascinating!

Also, the Buddhic Column, as it's shown in some charts that google found, reminds me of a Christmas tree with the lights (devas?) strung in a spiral up to the top star.
I don't know the history of 'Christmas trees', but I wonder if the Buddhic Column influenced the Christmas tree symbol, either consciously or unconsciously.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Oct 21st, 2009 at 9:45am

Hi Ralph,

Maybe my comments were too off-topic. What struck me in your photos was the lights -- and then, how in our culture we love to string lights on trees, almost like we're trying to create our own deva-tree.

Then when I went to your link, they mentionned the 'Buddhic Column, which I'd never heard of before, and was surprised to see that diagrams of it looked just like a decorated Christmas tree. (Although placing a Christmas Tree ona six-pointed star is not what we do at my hourse, but it makes sense,  to honor the Jewish traditions that resulted in Christ's birth. Well, OK, the Essene tradtitions; I don't know if they were Hebrew. Maybe Don would help me with that.)

So bringing up the Buddhic Column was an extenson of the lights on the tree in your photo--with maybe 2--3 degrees of separation.
My apologies if it stymied the discussion.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #3 - Oct 21st, 2009 at 10:45pm

Hi Bets.

I haven't had time to look at this post since I made it until now. Your comments were not off-topic at all. You have very good comparative abilities figuring out the connection with Christmas Tree lights.

Maybe they once had the ability to see these Devas on trees and put lights on the tree to make it more spiritual. Seeing the Devas on trees could also be the inspiration of the Standing Buddhic Column.

Ralph

IP Logged

Stalagmite

ALK Member

south usa
Reply #4 - May 30th, 2011 at 11:41am

the christmas tree originated from the early pagan tradition of "greeting the new year", whereby they would hang folded pieces of paper from the tree boughs with what they wanted to come to them from the new year. they would then hang small lanterns or candles to guide the spirits to the tree to carry their wishes and bless them in the coming year. Smiley

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #5 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 4:51pm

Greetings Stalagmite.

That's an interesting tradition about the tree that I wasn't aware of with the folded pieces of paper that contain wishes. I tried finding out more about it on the internet but couldn't. Most webpages have information like this:
http://www.twopagans.com/holiday/Yule.html

What you said and other info just confirms the Deva Kingdom influence on the Yule Tree. Here is a message that was supposedly channeled from Auriloitha of the Deva Kingdom:
http://www.theafrican.com/Magazine/MediumSpeaks.htm

This may or may not be from a Deva, but it still makes sense either way. I believe that humans should follow this advice.

Ralph

IP Logged

kirolak

What brings you here will
take you somewhere else

Reply #6 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 1:32am

Thank you for that link!  I have also captured orbs in photos, & there is often positive swarm of them around me when I am photographed. 

There certainly are Devas!  As far as I can see physically, they often "hang" in trees (in the 3-D world)  & are willing to assist (if asked to) in forest areas.  I was helped to find my car keys which I had lost in a very wild, wooded place - the chance of my finding them was practically zero, as they were half hidden by the undergowth.

IP Logged

destinyandmj
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 5:33pm

wow

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.