Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
man puts mask on another (Read 1752 times)
b2
Ex Member

man puts mask on another
Oct 14th, 2009 at 10:38am

I had a dream right before I woke up this morning, and it seemed interrupted by the alarm.

There was a man standing facing four 'people' to the right, in front of me. They were lined up, facing left, and he was facing them, to the right. He was in front of the fourth one ahead of me, which was the first one in the line which appeared ahead of me.

It was dark. I could barely see what was happening. The gentleman (my impression) to the left was either placing a mask on or removing a mask from the first man. It seemed almost ceremonial.

The mask was simple, and had cut out eyes and mouth. No decoration. I had the feeling the mask was being removed, but there is no way to know, from what I remember.

I don't have any emotions associated with the dream, but it seemed to me to be an odd event to occur in semi-darkness.

Thanks for the listen.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: man puts mask on another
Reply #1 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 10:12pm

Hmm... if I'd be your analyst and would know everything about you I maybe could make some remarks...

Taking off or taking on a mask is a big difference of course.

It's an odd dream. Not of the normal kind.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

O

ALK Member

Re: man puts mask on another
Reply #2 - Nov 2nd, 2009 at 10:30am

Maybe this was more like an OBE. I had some experiences where everything seemed dark, as if watched through black stained glass. This could have to do with developing out-of-body vision.

Masks have to do with identity, projected image, roles we play. Like old plays where actors wore masks. Pulling off a mask is like "revealing the true self" or "looking behind someone's projected image".

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.