Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Gods Of Eden (Read 3430 times)
Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
The Gods Of Eden
Oct 14th, 2009 at 12:39am

I think this may be what will happen on December 21,2012. The Mayan god Quetzalcoatl will return from space and help stop those who are trying to enslave the human race.

This is a good book to read. I have it and I think it makes alot of sense:
http://www.serendipity.li/eden.html

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Re: The Gods Of Eden
Reply #1 - Dec 12th, 2009 at 9:59am

I think something will happen that gives NPMR the opportunity to effect PMR in a profound way. Just like the Harmonic Convergence made a difference for some but not all. Not so much like a rapture. To me that will be the people of fear disappearing and leaving the planet to those who seek Heaven on Earth which is really the only place Heaven can truly happen and still be physical...imo.  The change is coming and I've read that it can start as early as 2011, which is the deadline for getting out of Afganistan...hmmm. I can see the changes occurring everyday. I believe we are one world and that when we have a New World Order it will not be a thousand points of light but just one Big one brighter than the sun. OUI R ONE.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

StoneColdTrue

ALK Member

Birmingham, AL
Re: The Gods Of Eden
Reply #2 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 11:15pm

It always disappoints me to read about how "violent" we are and how we're so full of war. If you were to compare all the individuals involved with war to the individuals who are not, I believe this could be settled. I do not associate the entire human race with those which promote war.

Yes, violence and such is part of our nature. But it's also a part of this planet. The earth and nature is just as capable of being as violent as we are. Hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis, you name it. Every single thing associated with this planet can be associated in nature and its all tied to the change. I think that if humans evolved to the point of lacking violence completely, so too would the earth. No more wars means no more catastrophes.

However, I have always felt and argued that the reason violence exists in nature is to preserve population. Of course that would have been better solved by not adapting lust. Somebody screwed up there (no pun intended).

Humans as slaves?  Shocked Right.

Our evolution is hindered? Ok. Someone is not very observant and probably doesn't pay any attention to the Japanese.

Lets be realistic. If a race of beings genetically engineered our existence, for what purpose would they wish us any harm? Displeased with the way the world is run? Who isn't? Talk to the governments. We just live here.

And I like that he theorizes that religions except maybe Buddhism were created by the aliens. Why not Buddhism? Because it focuses so much on spiritual evolution? You don't say. That really would put a damper on us continuing to be "blood thirsty." I hope the aliens also created the Greek and Norse paganisms. If they really wanted us to remain violent then it would have been wise to keep those around. But...I guess a god which speaks only of love will really do the job.

If I owned a library I would file this under fiction and written by a science fiction fanatic who spent his 7 years of research being silly.

"The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. " -Bertrand Russel

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.