Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Feeling Helpless (Read 11124 times)
Volu

Right here and right there
Re: Feeling Helpless
Reply #15 - Sep 14th, 2009 at 1:33am

"My wife was talking to her husband this morning. I overheard her say to him that she can't control me when she's not home, and she said "What do you want me to do, kill him?"."

Your wife has a husband? Those words makes her sound like a clucking itch. But if you allow her to be your controller, I guess she's being honest about her situation. Seeing it from the outside, I'd first and foremost write a letter to the wordsmith you mention.

There are different elements to consider, but think it boils down to this: who are you? Are you going to be who you are?

Take care Ralph.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Sep 14th, 2009 at 7:14am

Pat E, you said: "Hi, Ralph, I admire your courage in posting so honestly and fearlessly here.  And my heart goes out to you for the pain you have experienced and are experiencing in this lifetime."

I agree.

Ralph, that is one pretty dress. I couldn't wear it any better. And you know what else, that's a great smile on You in that dress.

You have my vote. I see nothing wrong with it.

I will say openly that life is seldom as people think it is, or think that it 'should' be. Here's a little tidbit about me. When I was in high school I had a tremendous long term crush on a fellow. We were friends, and he dated girls. We never got on the same wavelength, that way, but I adored him. Well, we had a mutual friend. She thought I was cute. She let me know that. She liked boys and girls. We were friends, with a little extra spark.

Well, off we all went to college. They went to the same college together, and I went off somewhere else.

Later, I find that he and she hooked up there. Briefly. In that very special way. (I got a detailed letter, wouldn't you know?)

Well, even later, I find that he is actually gay. He has adopted a gay lifestyle, and has had the same male partner for many years now. And she?

Well, she is now a 'he' in more than one sense of the word. She made the change.

Wow, isn't life strange?

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #17 - Sep 14th, 2009 at 12:43pm

" Quote:
My wife was talking to her husband this morning. I overheard her say to him that she can't control me when she's not home, and she said "What do you want me to do, kill him?"."

Your wife has a husband? Those words makes her sound like a clucking itch. But if you allow her to be your controller, I guess she's being honest about her situation. Seeing it from the outside, I'd first and foremost write a letter to the wordsmith you mention.

Hello Volu.

I missed a word. What I meant to say was "My wife was talking to her daughter's husband"(Ed). The way I feel right now, I wish she would kill me so I can be free of this world. I promised I wouldn't try suicide anymore, but if someone else wants to take me out, then they're welcome to it.

Quote:
Well, she is now a 'he' in more than one sense of the word. She made the change.

Wow, isn't life strange?

Hello b2.

I would love to have a sex change into a woman, but that would be too selfish. My wife and family would be hurt by it and I couldn't do that to them. It has nothing to do with sex. I haven't had any sex in over a decade, and really don't miss it. It's because I wouldn't have to deal with ridicule anymore if I was a real woman.

People can't deal with transgenderism, but I can't help it. That's why I want to get away from this world of ignorant people and find a nice place in some focus level. When it finally happens to me, then I can be happy that this awful test on the physical plane will be over.

Sincerely,
Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Sep 14th, 2009 at 12:52pm

Oh, I would never suggest that you do that, not unless you sincerely wanted to do that and found the kind of support that is necessary. What I am saying is, there's nothing wrong with you expressing yourself, who you really are.

Because you sound so depressed, I would suggest doing anything you need to do to raise yourself out of that. My own personal suggestion is guided meditation which focuses on bringing you up to a more positive emotional state. There are so many which can be so helpful.

That, for immediate help, and counseling for whatever family conflicts are surfacing at this time. I would get individual counseling, so that you can find a place to talk about your frustrations.

Maybe you've already done this. If so, I am not being helpful.

Otherwise, it really sounds like you are just in the thick of things. Under the circumstances, I can see no 'right' or 'wrong' way to feel. It's just the way it is right now.

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #19 - Sep 15th, 2009 at 12:45am

I'm sorry for going off topic and getting my dirty laundry aired out here. I'm no longer depressed.

I understand now that I should be happy with the life I have. It's a great life, and I'm just making a mountain out of a mole hill. I really want to live in this world for quite awhile, so disregard the negativity of my earlier remarks.

I let my emotions get the best of me and I should know better. From now on no more depressed and negative Ralph. I will keep the straight and narrow path towards enlightenment.

Sincerely,
Ralph

IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Reply #20 - Sep 15th, 2009 at 1:20am

Ralph, if you find a straight and narrow path to enlightenment, would you tell me where to find it?  From my experience and what I've learned from others, that path is anything but straight and narrow.  Rather, like most everything else in life, we keep trying, failing, learning, falling, wandering, then trying again.

My advice is don't try too hard to stay on any straight and narrow path.  It's likely to just lead right over a cliff.   Wink

Stay well and let us all know how you are doing.

Pat

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #21 - Sep 15th, 2009 at 1:39am

Ralph,
"I'm sorry for going off topic and getting my dirty laundry aired out here. I'm no longer depressed."

Good, and I'm not sorry about dirty laundry. A little air sometimes helps, instead of burning inside with no valves. Thanks for a glimpse into your life.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #22 - Sep 15th, 2009 at 9:58pm

What dirty laundry??? Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #23 - Sep 16th, 2009 at 12:52pm

Hello Vee.

I thought it to be a bit out of place to engage in my transgendered problems. It should be dream discussion that I should concentrate on.

Getting back to dreams, I had a dream last night where this dog jumped into a big pit. The pit though was just an opening into an underground world. I saw fields and streams down there and thought it was quite odd that one environment can exist on top of another.

I guess that could be part of the learning process I'm going through right now.

Thank you everyone for the kind words and I'll call it quits on this post. I'll make a new one soon.

Ralph

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #24 - Sep 16th, 2009 at 7:35pm

Just a note about the dream, Ralph. Sounds like a Shamanic traveling experience, maybe you would benefit by taking a weekend shamanic workshop...or even reading about such travel. If I had that dream, I would recall it, bring up the imagery and go right down that rabbit hole to see what it has to show me. These places can be very refreshing to the spirit. Just a thought. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #25 - Sep 18th, 2009 at 12:29am

Hello Vee.

I would love to take a weekend shamanic workshop. Right now though, I'm too poor to do anything. Maybe next year if my fortune changes, instead of trying to be a self taught shaman, I can learn the right way.

Ralph

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.