Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Techniques of Astral Combat (Read 7868 times)
kirolak

What brings you here will
take you somewhere else

Techniques of Astral Combat
Sep 2nd, 2009 at 2:01am

I have just downloaded this e-book by G Travels, & skimmed through a few pages - it seems to contradict everything I have ever believed or known about the out of body state; he says "many do not survive the disintegration of  death" & that one requires a personal archetype to identify with in order to form a strong personality that will continue. . I think the teachings of Gurdjieff may have influenced this idea. 
Has anyone read this, or had any "astral combat" experiences?  It  certainly does not appeal to me at all, but I would like to know the truth, no matter how unpleasant to me personally. . do you think he may have interacted on the lower astral planes & misinterpreted what he saw?

My own experiences have been positive & awe-inspiring, I have never encountered any evil,  except perhaps for once when I was a pre-school child when a rank, hairy orange creature came to the astral door of my house; but I knew it could not actually harm me & I flew up to the ceiling.. . . .

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Techniques of Astral Combat
Reply #1 - Sep 2nd, 2009 at 4:18am

Hi kirolak,

What's the diffference between science fiction and spirituality?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

kirolak

What brings you here will
take you somewhere else

Reply #2 - Sep 2nd, 2009 at 4:24am

Hi Betson,

Ha!Ha!  Nice one, you've made a very salient point! 
Thanks!!

Namaste!

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #3 - Sep 3rd, 2009 at 4:22pm

Hi kirolak. Your post reminded me of a chapter I just read in Curiosity's Father, where the worker is helping Moen understand some answers to questions about Hell, and he explains that there are hard cases who eventually, after every effort by the Disk imaginable, just won't respond to PUL and, having no PUL themselves, stay in their Hell and eventually become nothing more than a fine mist. The response to PUL seems to be a vital part of remaining a whole personality of any kind. I guess its absence creates a kind of black hole in the person. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Bumblebee

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Jan 8th, 2010 at 6:09pm

Hiya, I know this is an old topic but I wanted to comment on this.

I flicked through the same book but soon put it down, as it quite simply freaked me out!  Something in me says that quite frankly, if that's the way it is and you have to "fight for survival" quite literally, I'd *almost* rather not exist than do that!  (Though I very much like existing!)

The way I see it, lower focus levels are your own subconscious and so if that's your thing then you can go crazy with it...  And I'm sure others can interact who feel the same way.  But I feel that that's a belief system in itself and just their own bubble rather than being the whole truth.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #5 - Jan 8th, 2010 at 11:49pm

Well Bumblebee, thing is, no matter who is exploring or sharing their explorations, whether it is Monroe or Moen or any of the others, the question that can't be answered is, are we creating that reality as we imagine it, or is it real before/after we come along? I have had only one real confirmation experience regarding my family in The Park, and that was via a Medium reading, where he asked me about horses and told me that my mother had a horse and its name, and so on, and since I had already explored and found my brother was taking care of a herd of horses over there, I felt that was some confirmation that I really was not ONLY "imagining" the whole thing. I think most of us have open minds about everything. It remains to be seen. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.