Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Prophecy or Joke? (Read 4219 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Prophecy or Joke?
Aug 19th, 2009 at 10:56am

Hi,

this dream I'm wondering about was so brief and so vivid that maybe it was a vision that meant something more than I've found. Also it repeated about three--four times, like a loop of super8 film ( Smiley if anyone here is old enough to remember those  Wink ).

In the dream a bright gold car, brighter gold than I'd ever seen on such a large object, was coming at me from the side while I was driving. As quickly as possible, which seemed slow, I twisted the steering wheel, only to find this put me broadside to its path with it directly at me! I feared a serious collision!
Pop, then I awoke, then drifted off, then it repeated, etc etc.

The next morning, yesterday, I was getting ready to leave a parking lot. No one was driving fast. I checked out my side window--and here came that same gold car! Bright gold! It came right at me, then slowly turned sideways and parked, as I turned my steering wheel and left.

No one got hurt! Everyone was going slow. Only my Fear had made me suspect that the vision was about a major wreck!  Grin Cheesy Grin

Here is another part, funnier--the car model was a Focus ! Is that a message or what?!  Cheesy Most cars around here are beige, grey etc; I'd never seen such a bright gold car before.

Here is another layer (but do I want another layer?  Huh  Maybe the parking incident was enough?)--
Is it prophetic   because my maiden (unmarried) name is similiar to the car's, and the gold could represent $$ that came close but were averted--because part of my late father's estate is being contested. So maybe this was a prophecy about not getting that bequeathal $$.  ?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: Prophecy or Joke?
Reply #1 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 7:52pm

LOVE that dream experience, Bets. Very cool. You could try what I have done now and then, go to your father in the park and have a talkwith him about that money thing, maybe he can make a difference? Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #2 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 9:33pm

Wow, a dream of something in future! That alone is amazing. Put together with the other things (Focus, your maiden name being similar as the car's) it gets complex. Some ideas about a message:

-Have a focus on your dreams/gold/wealth
-Working with Monroe's Focus Levels is gold for you
-The golden car represents you in the future, which is somehow golden and focused

That this dream had repeated somehow seems to show some importance, it had been made certain you won't forget it.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 8:41am

Thank you for those ideas,
Vee and Spooky!

Now I have more possibilities to try out!

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #4 - Aug 21st, 2009 at 2:05pm

Perhaps it is a lession that wasn't picked up on. Repeated, so you have the opportunity to "get it". Something like Bob Monroe's dog "Steamboat" lesson.
Something like... avoid the emotional energy of desire for gold/riches/ that could move towards you or come at you. That it could be better not to focus on it. Rather, to let it come towards you. It is not a danger. Or....

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - Aug 21st, 2009 at 5:22pm

Betson:

I'll interpret your dream according to how I receive messages. Perhaps there's a match. Cars usually symbolize me, or a way of being. Numerous times while meditating, I'd suddenly experience myself being blocked by a car in some way. A gold car is a grand sign. Perhaps you were being told that you can be a light being, as symbolized by the gold car. It's up to you.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 11:03am

Many thanks, Hawkeye and Recoverer!

All these interpretations make alot of sense to me.  Guess I can use some 'work' in many directions!

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #7 - Aug 26th, 2009 at 1:50am

My vote was a prophecy. Wow!

Supermodel....

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Aug 27th, 2009 at 7:30pm

Repeated dreams always have a meaning. You are trying to tell yourself something. Perhaps, do not worry how the  energy of 'gold' approaches. It will all line up as it should, in a peaceful and non-threatening way. The color gold must symbolize some kind of happiness coming your way.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.