Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
TIME FOR ANOTHER PE! WEEKEND AUGUST 22-23 (Read 16026 times)
spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: TIME FOR ANOTHER PE! WEEKEND AUGUST 22-23
Reply #15 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 9:24pm

Haha, yes Ally you seem you had a good time.
A detail you wrote: "the group looked partially like a black mass" matches with seeing my hands and that guy with the robe as black (with star dots), which is uncommon and unexpected.
Your vision of the fountain matches with mine I had a while back at another PE.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #16 - Aug 24th, 2009 at 1:39pm

Entered the PE only late Sun night, had a brief foray there with the following results:
First, and this is way off obviously, I saw a lovely baby (girl, I think) in a white cotton nightie with pink rosettes on the bib, in a stroller, it seemed that one of you brought her with you. She was asleep. The strongest image was next, of a woman in late twenties, early thirties, shoulder length blonde hair, wide eyes, staring right at me. She continued to look at me, fascinated, during my stay there. She was wearing a cream colored crocheted top over her other clothes, and some kind of boots on her feet. I saw Spooky in conversation with an Asian or Chinese man, Spooky was swishing a drink gently around in a clear glass with ice in it as he talked. In the background there was a tree with small red fruit on it. A lot of you were sitting on an edge that ran around the fountain. Very familiar with each other now, very comfortable atmosphere. There was a table early on, for a few moments, with a group sitting at it, near the fountain. It didn't appear for long though. That's all I saw. I seemed to be at a distance from the rest, looking on. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Aug 24th, 2009 at 7:57pm

Oh my God, is this a fun time, or what?

I never could get into the meditation mode this weekend, tho I tried. But what a great read this is!

Ally, you have described me. Smiley

For the rest of it, read it yourself, and see you next time... Smiley

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 10:52am

Hi all, i'd not been following this thread. It seems Ally that i may be unconsciously up to all sorts of stuff!  Smiley

I've no recollection of the scenario you guys are describing, but what is striking is the way that your description captures what feel like attributes of mine.

There's definitely and old guy dimension, a reserved 'hanging back' dimension, a light hearted but slightly insecure kid dimension, and even a certain husky blockiness of demeanour, and even of physical form.

Anybody hazarding any views as to the deeper or symbolic significance of the scenario??

ian

IP Logged

Ally

Reply #19 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 10:27pm

Hi, all. Smiley 

There's been so much to respond to, I haven't known where to start!  Cheesy

Vajra, I hope you didn't mind all the giddiness, and display of affections. I was probably manifesting my gratitude for your care and help into love. It's very interesting that you feel I described your multiple 'selves' accurately. Smiley I suppose these all are my first confirmations of an afterlife experience. It seems to be as easy as imagining it all. But, the scenes happen almost with the same spontenaity as my dreams when I first go into them. It feels normal, like what I usually go into in my 'dreamland' and seemed easy enough to get there. Smiley

B2, best of wishes, and perhaps sometime you shall 'go' and remember more about the experience! I think it's awesome that I described you right! Wow, my perceptions are better than I thought! I'm glad you enjoyed the good reads!

Very interesting experience, Vee. Smiley Certainly a different perspective of the same scene. Nothing that matches very closely to mine, except the Asian-Chinese man who I think I saw, also, but he also looked African to me, I think he was Tgecks, and he was talking and laughing with a man, who I thought was Recoverer, but perhaps it was Spooky?

Spooky, nice experience, also. Yet another very different, but similar perspective of the same scene. The blackness I saw mixed in with the people could have been another perspective of what you saw, because I felt like it was the people, but not bad or harmful, just another 'view'. Thanks. Smiley I did have a good time, very interesting, indeed, and fun, too. I imagine a lot of people got a kick out of the 'Apples' scene.  Grin Cheesy What can I say? I have a weakness for tasty food and fruits. But, somehow my sense of taste is very weak over 'there', I barely tasted them!  Tongue
Spooky wrote: "For a brief moment the whole surrounding is like outer space. Some more persons are at the fountain. Above the fountain there is a sphere, and we fly into it, and around us it looks like outer space,......I feel like I'm inside of something big." That part sounds like it matches with when everyone took off into space on the disc after generating PUL. I too, saw black, star dotted space when it took off. Then it became a space ship. Tongue

Thanks, Tgecks!  Smiley

I like your experience, it matches very closely with mine! I didn't see anyone in costumes, though. Sad I would've liked that. I feel like I was the first person to have the idea to jump into the fountain. I got it, because in my time spent in Mexico, I noticed in the city, many kids like to play in the public fountains, and no one cares
if they do! Smiley I never saw anyone do that in the USA. All public fountains seemed 'forbidden', like you could never jump into them, no matter how tempting they might look. But, in Mexico, people seem more free about it. Nobody seems to mind, though people don't do that all the time. Wink But, that was where I got the idea. It seemed to entail a sense of freedom to me. I like your perspective of angels reinforcing our circle while generating PUL. I wish I could have felt it more strongly. So, Tgecks, was it you that was so happy and giddy, laughing, and having a good time? No one has yet confirmed about the mysterious persons who were 'shooting' up and down like rockets, from the middle of the crowd, but, I can't help feeling, especially from your giddy almost mischievous laughter that it might have been you. Was it? Do you remember? Tongue

Also, two people have confirmed not feeling wet after exiting the fountain, but I never noticed becoming 'dry' though I think I did. I think the 'transition' happened naturally without me taking notice. Tongue But, immediately upon getting out of the fountain, I noticed everyone including myself was sopping wet. But, yeah, I think once we got down from it, we were dry again, it just seemed such a natural 'transition' I didn't notice.

I loved reading everyone else's experiences. This was nice. Smiley We'll have to do it again!

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #20 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 11:13am

What a great time people had. I forgot to mention the merry-go-round that was there....

It seems like we added to what we had the last time we were there, and this is consistent with the thought formmodel of the "place" Monroe called Focus 27. I think it is easier to hold it as The Park, and The Fountain, as it comes without baggage or front-loaded thought form (which is a prison, friends).

I think we should do this again, over Labor Day weekend (next weekend) and I will post a new topic about it.

Let's keep this PE energy going. And yes, I admit, it was me that was so giddy, just like I feel now. Whenever two or more are gathered....

Thanks for showing up, everyone. Let's do it again.

Same place, same thing, next weekend. THe Park, The Fountain, and your special place of refuge.....

Love and Light
Thomas

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.