Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
TIME FOR ANOTHER PE! WEEKEND AUGUST 22-23 (Read 16064 times)
tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
TIME FOR ANOTHER PE! WEEKEND AUGUST 22-23
Aug 16th, 2009 at 9:01am

Greeting Fellow Travelers.

I cannot wait another day. As no one else seems to be sourcing these things much, I will.

To this end, I propose a Partnered Exploration to The Park on Focus 27. This is the area at the end of the "Tunnel of Light" which near-death expereiencers describe, where loved ones wait to greet and comfort the departed, and where there is a wonderful and extensive "world." In reality, this is where we go, out of body, each night as we sleep, to the so-called "Sleeper's Class" and where we have a private and personal safe place, a refuge.

It is to this personal refuge, our safe spaces, that I propose we travel, meeting after at The Fountain in The Park to celebrate as a group.

It is not hard to do, my friends. Sit comfortably or lie down, relax and breath. Close your eyes and imagine what you would create for yourself for a refuge just for you. Mine is on a mountain top, a treehouse like the Swiss Family Robinson, with a lake and a view and more (much more). Imagine your own: perhaps on a beach, or at the top of a skyscraper, or whatever. Fill it with things that comfort and nurture you: books, crystals, food, music, whatever. At TMI they encourage you to create a conference table/area, and imagine chairs, and who comes to sit in those chairs at your bidding (Bob Monroe may even show up).

Anyhow, I hope you get the drift. And then, after some time, imagine yourself back at The Park, and look for the giddy and loud group of people. Often this group shows up in feathers and gowns and such.

Some time over next weekend, take about 30 minutes just for you. Join us out there and have a PE with us. I expect to "see" all the regulars there, y'all. And if you can't get there next weekend, just drop in anytime. There is no time there, you know.

Thomas

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: TIME FOR ANOTHER PE! WEEKEND AUGUST 22-23
Reply #1 - Aug 16th, 2009 at 9:27am

My intent is set!   Smiley
Thanks for 'organizing' this, tgecks!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Ally

Reply #2 - Aug 16th, 2009 at 5:06pm

Sounds good. Smiley

I'd like to go, but I've never tried this, before. I still have trouble discerning the difference between my imagination and a real event. But, I'd like to try. Tongue

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Aug 16th, 2009 at 5:29pm

Ally!

don't let inexperience stop you! Or you'll never .. well, you know how that goes!  Smiley Set your intent to be there-- it's fun!

These partnered explorations/gatherings were my first proofs that setting intent  would get me there --others saw me, and what I thought I saw was described by others!

"Setting intent' may involve more strongly using willpower than the word 'pretending' may imply --you have to really want to be there. A problem with the word 'pretending' could be that alot of us think of it as some sort of woozey daydreaming.  Firmly set your intent to be there and then notice your sensations.  Then see if they match what you and others post about it on the Partnered Explorations Forum here.  Cheesy

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Reply #4 - Aug 16th, 2009 at 7:20pm

For a novice (me), who is working on the Gateway Experience CDs and only on Focus 12 so far, would anything on the first two CDs (Focus 10 and Focus 12 exercises) be helpful in getting me there?  I'm terribly grounded in my head or more of a control freak than I want to admit or both and not a great visualizer, so I haven't been completely successful in the OOB exercise on the Focus 10 CD (like not at all) or the consciousness expansion of Focus 12.  In the latter, I definitely experience a higher/different energy level than in Focus 10 but haven't clearly perceived signs of consciousness expansion.  Maybe I don't know what to look for.  I'd love to join the group and will use Bets' suggestions, but if there is more I can do, I'd welcome the suggestions.   Smiley

Pat

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #5 - Aug 16th, 2009 at 8:12pm

Pat, a free flow 10 would be good. Focus 10 you can use for everything, it won't hinder you to go to Focus 27. Just remember what you've read about Focus 27 and then imagine you would go there. Even when you think you aren't good at imagining things, the imagination exercise "Imagine your own special place" seems to work for everybody. From there, you just move over to the neighborhood, where the fountain is Smiley .

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Reply #6 - Aug 16th, 2009 at 8:32pm

Thanks, Spooky.  I've read Bruce's first three books and am nearly finished with Bob Monroe's second, having read his first back in the 70's.  So I feel an affinity for Focus 27, for sure. 

Hope to join you all this weekend.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 1:18pm

The park sounds great. I think I will go barefoot. Smiley

IP Logged

Ally

Reply #8 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 3:42pm

Alright, Betson. I shall set my intent, and see what happens. Smiley Wishing to see you guys there!

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #9 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 8:33am

HURRAY! Do not get too engaged in the details. I agree that just "intending" is a powerful force, and is quite enough on its own. Remember that this place is very familiar to your Higher Self than your conscious ego self remembers, and that is is your own safe inner refuge, a place you feel safe and "at home" where you go at night and between lifetimes. YOu will be naturally drawn to it and have an affinity for it.

The Fountain in the Park is also a familiar place to most. It is just that: a large multilevel circular fountain in the middle of a large expanse of park.

That is is on Focus 27 in Monroe speak is not at all a barrier. Do not think that because it is "beyond" Focus 12 and Focus 15 that it is in reality any farther away, or that you have to "travel" to it. It is not a level that you "earn" by going to a certain program. This is you natural right, and is no farther than your Inner Self away. I literally sit and visualize myself changing the channel on a huge TV (like we used to before remote controls), and everything aroind me changes. I do no "go" anywhere. Perhaps you will find this techniquue less cumbersome. Bob Monroe used to say, "Just listen to the frequencies..."

And when you do it is not important. It is non-local "out there", meaning there is no time, not in a linear sense. You need only accept this, even if you do not understand it.

So- Everything is set, and "they" know we are coming. Expect a miracle, friends.

We are the people we are waiting for.....

Thomas

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #10 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 7:50pm

Great, I will be there too, and the barefoot thing sounds good, b2.Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Ally

Reply #11 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 3:11pm

Hi, aghhhh.  I feel frustrated right now, because I just started posting my PE experience, and right in the middle, the power went out and my whole post was lost! Now I have to rewrite it! Oh well.  Tongue

Looks like I'm the first one to post about this, so here goes. Smiley

I used a hypnosis Hemi Sync CD with no words to help me with  my experience. Everything looked very surreal and dream-like. I forgot to go to my special place, I don't even know what it looks like! I just found myself going directly to The Fountain. I saw appear a Huge, white colored, circular multi-leveled water fountain, like I was drifting down from above. It had a huge circular base, big like a pool. Surrounding it, was a large expanse of well-groomed green grass, and further away a sparce scattering of trees.

I turned, and saw a big group of people gathered next to the fountain. They were dressed in normal clothing, and the group looked partially like a black mass, and everyone was laughing and talking and hugging.

I finally came down, and tried to mingle. No one really noticed me too much at first. I decided to start introducing myself to people. I said "Hi, I am Allison, Ally." People started coming to me trying to make introductions all at once. I got one woman who said her name was Trina or Trisha. I didn't recognize her. She looked caucasian with shoulder length, straight brown hair. Other people were trying, also, but I noticed something was going on in the middle of the group. People were looking up. Somebody was shooting up and down in the air, and they looked like half human, and half bottle rocket. Tongue Everyone was laughing and yelling and enjoying it. I didn't feel like I knew anyone, yet. I wasn't feeling much emotion, either.

Finally, I announced that everyone should start gathering PUL. Suddenly, everyone had formed a big circle, holding hands, and started doing the Monroe "Whooooo Ahhhhhhh!!!!" technique. I could feel PUL, but very weakly. There was a bright pillar of light that appeared in the center of the circle, and it kept growing, getting brighter, until it finally 'consumed' everyone, including me.

I couldn't see anything except white light. Then, faces began to emerge, smiling, loving. I felt stronger love, but not intense. I started feeling like the faces were more familiar. It felt warm and nice. Finally, I saw people begin to hug and kiss each other. I can't remember if I was part of it or not. But, everyone was still in a circle, except, it was like they were standing inside a big white disc into a groove around the edges, kissing and hugging. The disc seemed to begin to levatate, like a spaceship, and 'took off'. 

Then, it was like we were on a space ship off in space. There were aliens there, and in the center, there was  a bright glowing light bulb orb attached to a base, and a gray alien was observing it. Finally, it seemed like the alien touched it or something, and it 'shot' down, leaving the original ring platform we all were on. We came back down to The Fountain.

Everyone was relaxed, happy and smiling. I finally started recognizing people. I think I saw b2. She recognized me, I believe. She looked like a young caucasian woman with pale skin, and dark long hair and red lips. We laughed and hugged saying it was nice to meet you. Then, I think I saw Betson. I called to her. She looked like a blonde woman in her 30's. She was exited to see me. We hugged.

I looked around, and saw Recoverer. He was a somber looking lanky man with brown hair, and smiling to himself saying he liked it here. another man, who seemed tickled to death, laughing and having a good time I think was Tgecks, he looked like an Indian-African man, and he was really having fun. I think he and recoverer were the ones who had been 'shooting' up and down. Then, I looked for Vajra. Asking myself, "Where's Vajra?" Then, I saw an old man with a gray beard, kind of husky looking sitting aside. He smiled at me. That's you? I said. Then, strangely, part of him 'split off' and he looked younger, like in his 30's, with brown hair and eyes and started taking to me about how fascinating this was.

Then, it seemed like everyone paired up in a couple, and split up together in the Park. I went with Vajra. He seemed to be getting even younger, like almost a teenager. His hair and clothes resembled the 70's style. We held hands, and I don't remember what we talked about, but felt a connection. We went to a slightly wooded area, looking up at the trees. I think we might have kissed.

Then we went back to the Fountain, and people were gathered there again, and I pulled Vajra with me to the pool and jumped in, pulling him in with me. He seemed shy, but enjoying himself. I started splashing, and yelling and laughing, having fun. Everyone followed me, and started doing the same. I was running around in circles around the pool, and underneath the first big level, which was kind of dark underneath, still playing with Vajra, and other people. He was chasing me, too. I pushed him into the water, and fell in with him, and kissed him under the water. We came up, and fell into the water again. It was fun. I think we had climbed into the second level by then. Everyone else was having a blast in the fountain.

Finally, we got out of the fountain, dripping wet and laughing, and separated back off into couples. Me and Vajra returned to our place on the edge of some woods, and layed down on the grass and ground. I had been wanting some apples, and wished for some apples. Suddenly a huge TON of apples fell on top of me and Vajra both.  Grin Tongue Cheesy  It didn't hurt and had no weight, but Vajra gave me this look that was 'what the heck?' It was funny. Then he started throwing apples at me. I threw apples back. I took some bites out of some of them, but they didn't seem incredibly real  for eating as for Throwing! Now That was fun!

And that's the end!!  All I remember. Smiley  Cheesy 

Sorry, Vajra, if you didn't go consciously, and wound up with me dragging you all over!

Later, guys!

Much PUL.  Smiley  Kiss

Ally   Smiley

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 10:23pm

Have not read the other posts yet. I plan to go back, but I had a waking interlude today, while holding a long conversation with someone else, actually, listening.

I felt an urge to 'float away' and enjoyed a glowing feeling for a short while, just a nice image of the group, and people feeling good, and grass, and the fountain. The water was coming down on me and I noticed that I was dry when I walked away from the fountain.

There were dandelions, and puffballs floating around. They were whipping around in huge arcs, like no dandelion puffballs I have ever seen.

It was fun, a little whimsical, and I had the feeling of several groups of people, some sitting under a tree.

As I said, I will go back when I have time to meditate on this properly, but may not be until Sunday night. Which is fine, no time, after all.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #13 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 10:27am

Great post Ally!

I too saw the group at the Fountain, and was compelled to jump in as well. As many tmes as I have been there I have never jumped in to the water before. It was like crystals of light: very cleansing and sweet and full of Chi. I saw a man dressed in a sothic cone (pointed hat) and robe like a sorcerer, long grey beard, who I thought looked like Dmbledore in Harry Potter. He was in the water, too, and yes, once walking away from it I was not wet, either. We gathered in a circle and generated that Pillar of Pure Unconditional Love, and our circle was reinforced by another and another and another of angels and loved ones, ancestors and descendents to come. What a  celebration and affirmation of our love and our hearts and our intention for Peace and goodwill!

I love this confirmation! Thanks Ally. And I think I went for a spaceship ride, too...

Thomas

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #14 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 8:51pm

Hi, here's what I sensed:

Thursday: I sit with others on the edge of the fountain's pool, feet in the water. My clothing has a light-yellow color (I've never noticed this color at my clothing in my mind-journeys before), then my clothing (or my body) looks like consisting of tiny golden sparks (although it maybe was another person, as often I see myself "there" from a vantage point). Another person's clothing is white, light-woven and long, and slowly moved by the air. A coin on the pool's edge, others in the water, and a goldfish. Somebody carries a tabby cat. The light is like evening light. Above the fountain appears a bright light. I focus on the light. The scene disappears, and instead there's black space with star-dots. Little glowing spheres near me- the group? I still seem to be in human form. The scene changes again, now there are specks of all colors moving in slow pace all around me, like confetti; the specks are irregular in form, like torn out paper pieces. For a brief moment a rhino appears.

Saturday, using HemiSync up to F27: I imagine to "take by the hand" anyone who likes to participate in case someone wants this guidance. The person with the white, flowing clothes again. Someone in a jacket, and under the jacket a violet shirt, wearing a necklace with a pendant. F21: A meadow in high mountains. F23: Mist with stardots. F25: My human form appears to have lessened, instead tiny dots appeared. Through mist into F27: Park, evening, warm, everything like glowing, being itself the source of the light. Briefly being at my own special place, I then move to the fountain, approaching it flying, hovered a while, looking down at it. Went down, near the fountain is a person with a sort of "royal" looking cape with fur collar. I look at my hands, they are black, in the black tiny dots and thin lines like golden tinsel appeared, changing into black star-dotted space. I look back to the person with the cape, and that person opens the cape and inside it the same black star-dotted space appears. For a brief moment the whole surrounding is like outer space. Some more persons are at the fountain. Above the fountain there is a sphere, and we fly into it, and around us it looks like outer space, but this time the blackness changes perodically to deep violet color. I cannot sense other people anymore. Searching inside instead of outside; feeling of connectedness to others. Glowing, swirling spheres. I feel like I'm inside of something big. I ask to get relaxation for my tensed right physical leg. I move back to the physical.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.