Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
guru (Read 1902 times)
b2
Ex Member

guru
Aug 14th, 2009 at 1:57am

I'm here to tell you that karma is real. It's real. What you've been through 25 years ago, 30 years ago, well, don't be surprised if it comes right back at you and bites you on the you know what. This is plain talk. No, you don't have to like it.

I used to be someone who loved to walk around with rose colored glasses on. I used to love to smile at people and tell them how wonderful life could be, how grand love was, how life could turn on a dime and surprise you with flowers and candy and the dream of a lifetime -- you know, just what you've always wanted. I'm not talking about something you thought you might want...I'm talking about that first cup of coffee in the morning, the best tasting thing you can think of, the thing that makes you glad to be alive...the thing/the person/the one you've always wanted...the one that got away...etc. etc.

Well, who cares, right? I mean, other people actually died today. Maybe they had an accident. Maybe they found out they had some horrible disease they would never recover from.

Oh, yeah. That's just like karma!

Some horrible disease you can never recover from!

And everyone notices it, so you feel like you have leprosy!

Ugh. Yep. I used to be a 'coming up roses' kind of person. Life was always going to be greener....uhm...somewhere.

I really really really really need to meditate, but it feels soooooo much better to have a little rant at the board's expense. And I would love to think that, for some reason, I don't actually deserve my karma. But I probably do.

It's my karma, after all. Maybe I should love it a little? Nope, no rose color left. I'd like to kick this karma to the curb. I'd like to tell this karma where to go. I'd like to take notes, to get this info to someone important.

But, alas, my karma is just plain old everyday karma. Blah. Blech. Write to Dear Abby or something. See a shrink, right? Pop a pain pill and see me in the morning.

What I can't really understand is how someone can hate me so much? Am I really that bad?

Okay, don't answer that. I think I'll just go to bed for the next six months. Karma, call me some other day. I'm busy.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: guru
Reply #1 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 10:27pm

Yeah right, tell that karma it can go fly a kite! I don't know if this is correct in Buddhist terms, but it feels right somehow. Maybe, now that there is no rose color left, the really good part of your life is about to start, maybe not in rose, but in some other, even better color!?

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #2 - Aug 16th, 2009 at 3:12pm

What does this post have to do with your title, I'm confused...

Goobygirl

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 4:20pm

Thank you for your replies to my rant. It's always funny to come back to something like this after you have moved forward in time.

Spooky, you are absolutely right. I no longer need the rose glasses because I have amber glasses now. Everything looks very green right now. The blues are definitely faded out with these brand new glasses!

Goobygirl, I don't understand my title either. I just kind of 'go with it' sometimes. Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.