Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
can anybody explain this (Read 3870 times)
Paul H

can anybody explain this
Aug 13th, 2009 at 5:19am

Good day to all.

I have on many occasions this week and the last few weeks keep getting in my minds eye / thoughts and dreams of a specific symbol. it is a square with a cirlce inside. I have no idea why this is dominating my thoughts..

Does this ring any bells with anybody, I really would like to know what it means. Also when I am on the phone at work, I have often drawn it on scrap paper....

Any help would be most appreciated.

Best Wishes
Paul
« Last Edit: Aug 13th, 2009 at 7:00am by Paul H »  

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: can anybody explain this
Reply #1 - Aug 13th, 2009 at 8:35am

Greetings Paul

In Carl Jung's work with archtypes and in Cirlot's 'Dictionary of Symbols' the image you describe is a very positive one.  It stands for being centered, complete, whole. I recall that it's referring to the soul or psyche.
Congratulations!

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Paul H

Reply #2 - Aug 13th, 2009 at 9:39am

Thanks for the response. That sound's great and very possitive.

I just could not understand why this has been dominating my thoughts...

Could this sign have been put into my mind by spirit guides, in an attempt to answer questions which I have been seeking?

Best wishes
Paul

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - Aug 13th, 2009 at 3:03pm

Hello Paul:

I believe it is very possible that you been receiving these images from your higher self and/or spirit guides. It could be a statement of how things are, or something you can strive for. I don't know which is the case.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - Aug 13th, 2009 at 10:52pm

Greetings,

I agree with Recoverer.
I would find it very reassuring if it happened to me!

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Paul H

Reply #5 - Aug 14th, 2009 at 5:34am

Hi,

you people are so kind with your words. Another intersting point that I have not made is that on 2 occasions when I have experienced this symbol, that it was actually rotating from left to right. I am not sure if this is significant, or it could be just my own mind kicking in trying to interpret what it actually is.

I have a really vivid imagination, and I can sit for hours just playing out scenrios in my head, future events / past events, how I would like to see myself in the future. I make it so real in my thoughts, as if it was a film I was watching.

This is why I am little bit concerned that this symbol is purley my own creation, and not given to me spiritualy.

I have no real way of validiating..

Again thanks Guys
Love and best wishes
Paul

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - Aug 14th, 2009 at 9:58am

Greetings again,

It sounds as though you are blessed with access to a very powerful source of PUL-connected energies!
If you will do such picturings of 'good outcomes' for people you know and care about, you can affect their lives in very fine ways. Such 'Pretending' helps make it so!

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Paul H

Reply #7 - Aug 14th, 2009 at 10:05am

betson wrote on Aug 14th, 2009 at 9:58am:
Greetings again,

It sounds as though you are blessed with access to a very powerful source of PUL-connected energies!
If you will do such picturings of 'good outcomes' for people you know and care about, you can affect their lives in very fine ways. Such 'Pretending' helps make it so!

Bets

Hi Bets, I shall try that.

Thank you

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #8 - Aug 14th, 2009 at 12:19pm

I found that after making contact with my higher self and spirit guidance, it took some time before the doubtful part of my mind stopped coming up with doubts. This was so even though on some occasions it was quite clear that I was communicating with a spirit being as I did so.

I kept a record of the images I received, and on an image by image basis analyzed whether my mind created the image, or whether I received a symbolic visual message.

I received numerous messages for which it was hard to believe that my mind made up the image I was shown. I'd ask questions and receive responses in a way that were quite surprising. Sometimes I'd receive the answer in the form of a short waking dream. Sometimes I'd receive information about things I didn't know about.

I've found that we can also receive messages in a regular dream. In order to do so we have to learn to unravel the symbolic language.

See if you can feel a presence behind the messages you receive.

The movement from right to left might be a way of asking you if you want to partake in the path that is offered. It could also be a way of saying to keep the rational and intuitive parts of yourself in balance, or to not get extreme one way or the other when it comes to the manifested and unmanifested aspects of being. I had the below experience one night.

While I was meditating I suddenly found myself at the back of a church (non-physically). A young lady was trying to decide if she should get married. She decided to do so. Next I found myself near the entranceway of the church. The church looked like an old and elaborate Catholic Church you would see in a place like Rome or New York City. By the entranceway two large wooden doors were partly open. I could see white light behind the doors. I heard a male voice ask, “Do you want to make the change?” This meant, do I want to change myself so I can live according to God’s love and light. I answered, “Yes.” The voice asked in a firm way, “Are you certain?” I answered, “Yes.”
« Last Edit: Aug 14th, 2009 at 7:28pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.