Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
"Shots" inside head? (Read 4381 times)
kirolak

What brings you here will
take you somewhere else

"Shots" inside head?
Aug 5th, 2009 at 5:17am

Recently I've been waking to weird sounds, like a shot going off, really loudly, but INSIDE my head - rather disturbing!  Has anyone any idea what this might be, please?

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: "Shots" inside head?
Reply #1 - Aug 5th, 2009 at 10:03am

Hi Kirolak,

I used to have that experience also. Others told me that my chakras were imbalanced and I had too much energy in the top chakras for me to deal with, so it sometimes popped through its lines.  They suggested that I NOT sleep at night with my head to the north or east, where earth's magnetism pulls energies. I changed the bed around and got some relief.

Do you sleep heading north or east Smiley ?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #2 - Aug 5th, 2009 at 6:45pm

From time to time I, too, have loud but very brief sounds occuring, that's how it sounds like, inside my head. Very realistic, but sort of too realistic, as if the sound source would be very near my ears. When it happens, it happens only in the state between being awake and asleep. It would happen a few days in a row, and then it's over again. Don't know what it is.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - Aug 5th, 2009 at 8:20pm

I heard such noises when my higher self/spirit guidance tried to get my attention before I made conscious contact with them.

Sort of reminds me of things Robert Monroe's I-there did to get his attention, albeit, in different ways.

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #4 - Aug 5th, 2009 at 11:51pm

Could be you slamming back into your body as you wake up.

Goobygirl

IP Logged

kirolak

What brings you here will
take you somewhere else

Reply #5 - Aug 6th, 2009 at 5:15am

Thanks so much, everyone for all the perspectives!  And Betson, I am not sure which direction I lie in, will check that!

Namaste All!

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #6 - Aug 6th, 2009 at 7:37pm

Kirolak;
As far as the bed direction i personally perfered north/south direction,  i sleep better that way.

Where earth's magnetism pulls energies....not sure about that "Betson" could be true i don't know, i just know i sleep better facing North. Maybe someone could put us in the right direction here.. Grin

As for noises from time to time I, too, have loud but  brief sounds occuring inside my head. Very realistic, as if the sound source would be in my head. It happend in the state between being awake and asleep in meditation only.....
  Don't know what it is but think is my HS telling me to pay attention...lol
PUL, R.

IP Logged

Ally

Reply #7 - Aug 7th, 2009 at 3:20pm

Romain wrote on Aug 6th, 2009 at 7:37pm:
Kirolak;
As far as the bed direction i personally perferred north/south direction,  i sleep better that way.
... i just know i sleep better facing North.

I sleep better facing North, also! I had a problem where I used to wake up in the middle of the night, talking, sitting up and disturbing my partner. I could never remember doing it. I was sleeping facing the South at the time, and finally switched directions, and slept facing north for a while and it made me stop waking up! I rested better also. I'm not entirely sure if that is the best direction to sleep in, but it did help me!   Never experienced loud noises in my head, though. :p

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #8 - Aug 8th, 2009 at 10:11pm

I would sometimes experience loud pops, or clicks, while in deep meditation.  I associate them with shifting levels of consciousness.  Sometimes they occur the moment my awareness returns from periods of unconsciousness during very deep meditation.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #9 - Aug 10th, 2009 at 10:46pm

Yes, when shifting levels of consciousness. Maybe a sort of fear reaction, like "You're going too far, watch ouuut!"

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Aug 24th, 2009 at 4:35pm

Hi karalok  i get this as well but also church bells clanging in my head and waking me up in the night.

Love and God bless  love juditha

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.