Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dream of being Stabbed (Read 6291 times)
Paul H

Dream of being Stabbed
Aug 4th, 2009 at 10:20am

This must be one of the most realistic dreams I have ever encountered.

I remember that I started a new job, and I was been shown around meeting people, and also areas where they would skive off watching DVDs. The gentlemen who was leading this looked over to me and he appeared to be very concerned - he said ""Your manager wishes to meet with you now, I shall take you to him” I remember him taking me through a corridor which seemed endless, from which we took a right into a reception area.

There where many people sat there, and as I gazed around I recalled that I did not know anybody, other than one lady who used to be my assistant many years ago. She did not acknowledge me. I turned to face a relatively old looking man, and by his body language, and attire I assumed him to be my new manager.

I introduced myself and we began to shake hands. I have never experienced a real sense of touch that I can ever recall in a dream but I can be certain that his hand was very cold. His grip tightened, and tightened and I could not release my hand. With his other hand I could see him pulling up my sleeve of my left arm, and he began to smack my arm between my wrist and elbow joint. I can recall that this hurt.

He said that he must get my veins up. He reached over still holding my hand very firmly, and then to my horror, I looked back down and he started screwing into my arm using a corkscrew... I remember shouting "What are you doing!!!" but he would not respond but continued to screw harder and harder, putting his full force onto his choice of instrument.

Within a second or two, I then started to feel very wet, and I looked over again to see a significant amount of blood spraying everywhere, and covering my face. At this point I become extremely week, and felt very faint, and I could start to feel my life slip away – this was a very surreal sensation. At this point I had woke up from the dream, and I had pins and needles in my left arm... Very Strange.

I have tried to interpret this dream within some internet sites, but failed miserably to make any sense..

Is there any dream experts on this site, who might be able to explain this very vivid dream.

Thank you so much
Love and best wishes
Paul

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Dream of being Stabbed
Reply #1 - Aug 4th, 2009 at 11:16am

Greetings,

One conservative approach could be that you are sensitive and also somewhat hyped up by the other visitations, so that your dreaming unconscious could have made up a dramatic scenario just to explain a nerve twinge in your arm.
Dreams come from so many different layers of consciousness!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #2 - Aug 5th, 2009 at 1:29am

You could be traveling in the astral region where strange things happen. I have had dreams that I'm being stabbed to death by several people...and I can actually feel the cuts! I usually chalk it up to anxiety/stress, but then again there are many weirdos out in the astral regions as well, IMO.

In these situations, try to work on feeling love towards the entities, it might make the activity cease. The "negative" entities usually can't hold up against unconditional love.

Goobygirl

IP Logged

Paul H

Reply #3 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 2:03pm

Dear All,

I am now convinced that a higher self if you will or spirit guide is most certainly at work, and is communicating with me through my dreams.

It has been 2 months now since this dream, and I have put it to one side.

However I have evidence (for me) that a higher supreme being is at work.

Over the last couple of months there has been a danger that my site at work my shut down which ultimately may lead to me getting made redundant. I am not entirely certain though that this will happen, but there is a chance. From this I made the decision to start looking for a new job, and I had found one which fits me like a glove so I decided to apply for it.

Last night (30 October 2009) I went to my local supermarket, and I bumped into to my old assistant (the lady stated in my dream)

She informed me that she had got a promotion for the company who she now works for, but told me that she got “screwed” and they took the job off her and gave it to someone else in the company. She then informed me that the new person has also being “screwed” and the management have decided to take the job off her as well and put it into the paper. As it happens this IS the job I have applied for.

At first I did not connect the dots with this dream I had 2 months ago, but then I pieced it together.

1 – In the dream I got a new job – In the physical world I have applied for a new job
2 – My old assistant from 6 years ago works for the company of the job I have applied for. She was present in my dream.
3 – She made two clear references to being “Screwed” which in fact means “done the dirty on” not the other lol. In my dream I was stabbed with a “cork Screw” and it was screwed into my arm.

Could this mean that should I take this job (depending I get an interview and offer” am I in danger of being screwed myself at some point in the new career?

This to me has totally blown me away, and I am more convinced that there is a higher source at work.

When I pieced this together the feeling I got was immense.

I just thought that I would share this amazing experience with you all.

Love and best wishes
Paul
Smiley

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #4 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 10:27pm

Hi Paul,

If such a dream came to me and then the incidents began happening to me, I would expect the last incident- of 'getting screwed' -  would also happen. Notice it screwed you in the arm, which symbolizes where we work.

Your higher self is getting through to you rather clearly, imo.
So you could ask it/him for further information.
But you have to make such decisions for yourself.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

O

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Nov 2nd, 2009 at 10:24am

Hello, Paul.

Very good aligning your physical experience with the dream message. Your awareness will certainly help to spot more of these things! Smiley

"Blood" is life, "losing blood" is draining you. In this dream first you get "screwed" and then your "livelihood" is drained away from you.

I cannot say for sure, of course, but this is not a very encouraging dream. Already you have evidence in your real life that this position is kind of a "hot seat". And the person that brought that message is in your dream as well.

You also mention the person leading you around was looking "concerned". That also is a bit foreboding of what follows in your dream. He is already concerned while the outer advantages of the environment are paraded in front of you.

Maybe you get another validation of your dream if you ever interview there.

Be well

IP Logged

Paul H

Reply #6 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 4:37am

Dear "O" and "Betson"

Thank you so much for your kind words. It seems to me that I should just avoid this job I have applied for and look else where. However it would be very interesting to see where that path could lead, to give more of a validation to the dream. MY instinct tells me I should avoid it though.

Its amazing that for the last 35 years I have not given a blind bit of notice to my dreams, or anything spiritual. However over the last 12 months, I guess I am kind of waking up to the idea that I am certainly much more than the physical body. This is a truly amazing experience, and each day something new unforlds. Wow.

Again thank you for your kind words and support

Best Wishes
Paul

IP Logged

O

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 4:56am

Hello, Paul.

Yes, these changes can happen very quickly. I'm sure your willingness to accept these new dimensions to your life plays part in that this now unfolds so quickly. Spirit just waits for your agreement, for your intent to make yourself available to this. It is your decision.

(At least I believe so. Wink )

Be well

IP Logged

Paul H

The Plot thickens - Dream of being Stabbed
Reply #8 - Nov 13th, 2009 at 5:12am

Hi There again.

Well the plot thickens even more.....

I had a dream about chanting "Nam myoho renge kyo" with an Asian girl. Shortly after I remember going into what I believed to be a pub. I saw a very handsom man in there who overheard me talking. He called out to me and said "See me tomorrow, and I have got a job for you" That was pretty much all I can remember.

However the next day in the waking world and just before going to bed I decided to check my ""Hotmail"" account, and hey presto I had received an email from a recruitment consultancy with a job for me to apply for. THIS IS THE JOB WHICH LINKS TO THE DREAM WITH THE CORK SCREW, AND THE CONVERSATION I HAD WITH MY OLD ASSITANT. What has also blowm my mind too, is the fact that last nights dream stated ""COME AND SEE ME TOMORROW AND I HAVE A JOB FOR YOU"" I was told this information by a handsome man - could this mean Hot mail by any chance (Handsome man = hot male) In other words ""check your hotmail account tommorow and there is a job for you"" which is 100% correct.

I am so at awe with what is going on at the moment; is this my Higher self communicating and advising me; am I clealry predicting the future, or am I going barking mad. There are two many facts in this to suggest that I am fabricating this in my mind. By documenting everying into a diary I can clealry see the patterns, from the dream world, and pysical as well as any other spiritual work I have been experimenting with. The question is now should I go for this job, given the fact that I had earlier dreams which appeared to be a warning. "

If anyone can give me any advice it would be very welcome

Love to you all
Paul

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Nov 13th, 2009 at 8:48am

Hi Paul,

I think you can actually chant about this, and then go into the interview, if you choose. This is a good area -- bring the chant into it. If you go to the interview, chant before, chant silently during (not constantly, just picture the girl there, and chant once or twice in your mind), and chant after. HS seems to be having lots of fun with this. So, no worries. You chant, and any enemy can become your friend. There are no enemies.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.