Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Alien exchange programme (Read 1420 times)
kirolak

What brings you here will
take you somewhere else

Alien exchange programme
Jul 30th, 2009 at 12:50am

I had a strange dream last night about an "alien exchange programme", where a human child was "sent" to an alien environment, which consisted of a  bewildering array of lights flashing & whirling (beautiful!) & the young alien wound up in a normal "earth style" room, where it presented itself as a bright blue light, much to the puzzlement of the human family who were the hosts.. . I was just a witness to events, but it was quite amazing.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: Alien exchange programme
Reply #1 - Jul 30th, 2009 at 4:04pm

Hi kirolak. That dream rang bells for me, a while ago I posted a note to mention that I formed the intent to phase across space to the home planet of the Grays, and of course I don't know where their planet is or what it is called (maybe I should ask!!) and I did end up with two Grays and a small Gray child and was so deeply affected by the presence of the beautiful little child so far, far away. Life going on no matter where you go. So your dream of the child exchange program made sense and I loved it. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.