Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
EXOPOLITICS SUMMIT 2009 (Read 1620 times)
Old Dood

Lansing
EXOPOLITICS SUMMIT 2009
Jul 27th, 2009 at 5:54pm

This past weekend there was a wonderful conference in Barcelona Spain on Exo-Politics.
(Click on the Hyper-link and it will give you a Wikipedia explanation of what is Exopolitics.)

Many speakers were there as well as many attendees.
It was streamed live over the internet and I watched a good part of it when I had the chance.

Many of us that are interested in this field have pretty much agreed that Bob Dean was this 'hit' of the conference.
(That could be up for debate.  Someone else maybe their 'hit'. Smiley)
He is widely and well known in Ufology for many years now.
He is a soft spoken man.  He is a very eloquent man.
His presentation many of us are starting to believe was his Swan Song.
He is in his early 80's now and we can understand he would like to officially 'retire'. Smiley
He has tried before but, he is such a giving soul that he has come back time and again to share what he has learned.

I strongly recommend you all to watch his presentation from July 25th,
It is very enlightening and he shows some photos that I have not seen before.
It was too bad he ran out of time. He had a few more to post up on the big screen.

Link: Robert Dean's Presentation.
(If you only watch one of these then I would suggest this one.  It is worth your time)

Main Link: EXOPOLITICS SUMMIT 2009
You can go down to the VIDEO part of this page and run through it and find what may interest you to view.

There were presentation in other languages as well since this was a European Conference.
Sadly for me I barely understand English much less other languages so I missed a few because of my lack of language skills.  Grin
I am hoping some of these will be translated at some point.

Most of the presentations were based on DISCLOSURE of Aliens or Extraterrestrial and their civilizations out in the Multiverse.

If any of you have heard of Dr Steven Greer then he too was at this conference.  I believe he did two presentations.

Here is his 2nd one: Dr Steven Greer.

There was also a panel discussion.  That was quite interesting too.
Link: Panel Discussion. (Multi language)

People ARE becoming more Aware.  
People ARE Questioning our governments more then ever.
People deserve to be told the TRUTH!

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: EXOPOLITICS SUMMIT 2009
Reply #1 - Jul 29th, 2009 at 12:22am

Great stuff, Dood. Thoroughly enjoyed watching these two links, and I sent an email to our Cdn Prime Minister and Pres Obama as well as Greer requested. Very exciting to see that some governments are now about to come "clean" with regard to ET's in our midst. That will be exciting...maybe this is what 2012 is actually about. Well, I'd prefer that to the globe's poles shifting...!! Thanks for these links. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re: EXOPOLITICS SUMMIT 2009
Reply #2 - Aug 1st, 2009 at 10:27pm

Yes Dood;
Got the PM...thank you..Smiley
PUL
R.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.