Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Where to meet in the afterlife... (Read 5457 times)
Rebecca

USA
Where to meet in the afterlife...
Jul 10th, 2009 at 8:25pm

This may be a stupid question, but if I wanted to do a partnered exploration, where in the world do I meet my partner?  How do you all do it?

Thanks

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Where to meet in the afterlife...
Reply #1 - Jul 10th, 2009 at 10:08pm

Hi Rebecca,

That's not a stupid question.  You and your partner would decide on a nonphysical meeting place, and then you would individually set intent to go there.  You'd perceive whatever you perceive there, and afterwards you'd write down your entire experience and every detail you can recall.  Your partner would do the same, and then you would compare notes and look for the hits. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Rebecca

USA
Reply #2 - Jul 11th, 2009 at 11:00am

Thank you Vicky...now, is this nonphysical place a place already in existence "over there" or do we mutually design a meeting place?

I'm a beginner, so I haven't consciously been there yet.  I know I'm getting a little ahead of myself, I just think it might be helpful to start with a partner.  

ETA: If you've done a partnered exploration could you tell me where you have met and how you decided on the place?  Again, was is already in existence, or did you design this place yourself?

Can you just set your intent to meet your partner and not actually have a place in mind?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #3 - Jul 11th, 2009 at 8:22pm

Great questions!

Your question about whether the nonphysical place is already in existence...yes.  You see, just by thinking of it and planning it, you are already creating it.  It already exists.  The more you focus on it, imagining it, changing it, etc, the more energy you are giving it.  Think of these things as being "recorded". 

I've asked Bruce these kinds of questions, probably many times in various forms.  I am fascinated with this concept and it does seem to take some time to really sink in.  He once told me that in creating the meeting place he uses for his Partnered Exploration workshops, he had spent a lot of energy in making certain little changes to get it just right.  One of the participants, after doing the PE, commented that he had a weird experience.  He noticed that he first saw one thing, then it changed to something else, then changed back, etc.  (I don't want to give details because this is Bruce's pet, not mine). 

The man wasn't wrong in what he saw.  Bruce confirmed for him that what he saw were the before and after creations along with the little alterations he had made when he was making his changes to the scene.  I love that story. 

The one time I participated in a group PE here on this board, it was to meet at the crystal at TMI, a nonphysical representation of it.  I was like you, having a hard time grasping the whole concept.  I just went into it with the intent of just being there, despite not knowing what I was looking for!  I had no frame of reference to draw from, so just went in blindly.  This was one of my most impressive experiences, because what happened completely dumbfounded me. 

About your last question, I don't see why it wouldn't be ok to just intend to meet your partner without a place in mind.  But the purpose of having a place in mind is so that both of you can experience what there is to "see" there, and then make your own notes about it, which you two will compare later on back in physical reality.  The more hits you two have, the more doubt that gets removed that your experience was a real one. 

I would imagine "just meeting someone" would result more in results that have to do with receiving each others' thoughts and emotions, having a mental conversation, that sort of thing.  But it could also actually take off in that once you "find" this other person, you two may decide to go someplace nonphysically at that point.  That would also result in some interesting findings once you two get together to compare notes in physical reality. 

Either way, intent is everything.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Rebecca

USA
Reply #4 - Jul 12th, 2009 at 7:39pm

Thank you for your quick response.  Yes, I understand the idea that what is imagined is then already in existence there.  I guess where I'm confused is if I have place I like to go (like Bruce's place in Focus 27), how can I get my partner there?  I can't rightly say that it's by a lake and expect my partner to find it...can I?

Thanks.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #5 - Jul 12th, 2009 at 7:53pm

Why not?  The way your partner would find it is by their intent to tune into you, your thoughts, or the energy that you give this place.  If your partner sets his intent to meet you there, then that's his way to get there.  You wouldn't have to describe it in detail, and in fact that would be counter productive.  It would be more facinating and beneficial if he ended up being able to describe it to you afterwards, and describe your interactions together there.  As far as I understand, that's the purpose of doing PE, is to have a buddy to compare notes with and find the similarities in your stories. 

So it's not like when you give someone directions to drive to your house.  You don't have to "get" them there.  It's just a matter of their intent to tune into it and perceive what's there.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Rebecca

USA
Reply #6 - Jul 12th, 2009 at 8:29pm

Fabulous Vicky!  THAT is what I needed to hear.  Thank you SO MUCH!

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #7 - Jul 13th, 2009 at 9:23am

Absolutely agree here with Vicky. Intention is almost everything.

Also, in my experience, often loved ones are most often already waiting for their people when they come through to The Park, the Reception Center, the place at the end of the tunnel of light found in Near Death Experience (NDE) descriptions almost without exception or variation. The power of Love draws them together; again intention.

I often meet partners in exploration at "the fountain in The Park" and find that it is an easily found place....

Thomas

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.