Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Solar flares, crop circles and 7/7/09 (Read 10012 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Solar flares, crop circles and 7/7/09
Jul 6th, 2009 at 3:15pm

Some sources are saying that crop circles are saying that there will be a lot of solar flair activity on July 7, 2009 (tomorrow).  I don't know if this is true.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22July+7%2C+2009%22+%22crop+circle%22&btnG...

Check out this crop circle.

http://inphobe.blogspot.com/2009/07/crop-circle-depicts-solar-eruptions.html

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Re: Solar flares, crop circles and 7/7/09
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2009 at 5:28pm

Interesting.. I had a dream last night that the earth was about to be hit with a massive solar flare which would destory the planet, or at least my area, and I was trying to figure out where I would hide to ensure my survival.  If you have seen the movie The Knowing, it was a similar scenario.  What is most interesting is that I had no prior knowledge of this crop circle or what it predicted before the dream.
« Last Edit: Jul 6th, 2009 at 7:11pm by I Am Dude »  

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jul 6th, 2009 at 7:44pm

This was kind of weird. I was looking at this crop circle/solar flare stuff today. I noticed these posts above. I was continuing looking around at this information floating around. I got the idea in my head that I should say/or shall I say I was singing this in my head:

'don't worry 'bout a thing...every little thing's gonna be alright'

then, I clicked on the next link, unmarked, rather generic, but on a page about this very subject

and other links all the way down the page, which I did not click on, had the same 'title' as this one, but I managed to click on this one, first thing.

Big picture of Bob Marley comes up, a U-Tube link. And this is the song:

In this life, in this life, in this life,
In this, oh sweet life:
We're (we're coming in from the cold);
We're coming in (coming in), coming in (coming in),
coming in (coming in), coming in (coming in),
Coming in from the cold.

It's you - it's you - it's you I'm talkin' to -
Well, you (it's you) - you (it's you) - you I'm talking to now.
Why do you look so sad and forsaken?
When one door is closed, don't you know other is open?

Would you let the system make you kill your brotherman?
No, no, no, no, no, no! No, Dread, no!
Would you make the system make you kill your brotherman?
(No, Dread, no!)
Would you make the system get inside your head again?
(No, Dread, no!)
Well, the biggest man you ever did see was - was just a baby.

In this life (in this life),
In this (in this life, oh sweet life):
Coming in from the cold;
We're coming in (coming in), coming in-a (coming in),
coming in (coming in), ooh! (coming in)
Coming in from the cold!

It's life (it's life), it's life (it's life), it's life (it's life):
it's - wa - well! - coming in from the cold!
We're coming in (coming in), coming in (coming in) -
ooh (coming in), hey! (coming in),
Coming in from the cold!

It's you - you - you I'm talking -
Well, yes, you, bilyabong! (it's you);
ew! - you I'm talking to now.
Gi-irl, why do you look so - look so - look so sad -
look so sad and forsaken?
Don't you know: When one door is closed - when one door is closed,
many more is open?

We-e-e-ell, would you let the system get inside your head again?
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, Dread, no!
Would you let the system make you kill your brotherman?
No, Dread, no!
We-e-e-ell, would you make the system get inside your head again?
(No, Dread, no!) No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
Well, the biggest - biggest man you ever - ever
Did-a see was-a - was-a once a baby.

In this life, in this life, in this life,
In this, oh, sweet life,
We're (coming in from the cold) from the cold!
We're coming in (coming in), coming in (coming in),
coming in (coming in), wo-o! Yea-ea-eah!
Coming in from the cold

---------------

so, don't ask me...   ???

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - Jul 6th, 2009 at 8:44pm

Cool Dude and moon. I don't know if somebody like James Randi will go for it.

Attached are a couple of links that show that sunspot activity appeared on July 3 and 4. The crop circle was made on June 21, 2009. Attached is a link.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honolulu-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m7d4-Independe...

http://spaceweather.com/

http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honolulu-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m7d3-Crop-Circ...
« Last Edit: Jul 6th, 2009 at 10:23pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - Jul 6th, 2009 at 8:51pm

Hello recoverer and all,

Do you know when crop circles began to be understood as symbols of astronomical events? 
There are also some that are just for fun, right?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #5 - Jul 7th, 2009 at 5:33am

Quote:
Do you know when crop circles began to be understood as symbols of astronomical events? 
There are also some that are just for fun, right?

It seems you may be playing devils advocate without actually doing any research into the subject.  Take a look at this.. Quote:
. Watch the video on this page.  Of course, I do not know if you have done any research, but your skepticism, or at least the insinuation of it, tells me you haven't.      I'm not totally sure what your point is, but it seems that you are doubting not only the authenticity of the crop circles, but also what they may infer.  I am convinced not only because of the research I have done, of course, but also because of the syncronistic experience I had last night indicating that a solar flare event would take place before I even knew about the crop circle evidence implying the possible occurance.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - Jul 7th, 2009 at 8:59am

Greetings,

I did do alot of looking for information several decades ago but at that time people were just saying --OUHh!  Ahh! and No Way!
So I thought it was all shenanigans with the simpler forms that showed up then.
Now I wonder how far back I need to go to find real information on the meaningful ones.
Thank you for the link. I appreciate you helping me despite you're thinking I'm a slackard  Cheesy

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #7 - Jul 7th, 2009 at 12:28pm

Slac...I mean Betson and Dude, here's another site that might be interesting. My Sweetie Pie, she's no slackard, she's done a fair amount of research on Crop circles, and she's impressed by what she's found.

I don't believe Betson is a slackard either. She's a dear heart.

http://www.earthfiles.com/

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #8 - Jul 7th, 2009 at 12:53pm

Here's another link. I'm uncertain about whether I should post it, because I don't believe the book of revelations is futuristic. Regarding what Whitley Strieber says about killing the pig, I received a message the other night which said that if we don't change our ways for the better, the aliens will destroy us. It is hard to say how I received it. It was a mixture of thoughts, imagery and understanding. The message was connected with a man (Philip Kraft) who claims to have contact with aliens he refers to as the Verdants. He claims that they are friendly aliens who were going to make their presence known in 2002, but they changed their mind when 9/11 happened.

The feeling I got is that unfriendly races have caused great harm in the past, and if the human race evolves in a way where they can be a threat, it won't be allowed to continue. Think of it, it might be possible to create a weapon where you can destroy an entire planet. I once read that a day will come where nanotechnology can be made that will destroy matter. It will also be possible to develop viruses that kill only a specified race.

Would the human race be allowed to travel afar, if it has people, perhaps even a megalomaniac nut case, who will do great harm to other beings if given a chance? If some fear influenced people believe aliens are Satan, and have the means, what would they do?

http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2009 at 1:56pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jul 7th, 2009 at 1:46pm

A 'time change' from 2002 to later, for 'something' makes sense to me, if anything ever really makes sense. I recall a feeling that I often had, years ago, that I just had to make it to 40, that something big big big was coming after 2000. Of course, I don't know what the truth is, just that I had that feeling.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #10 - Jul 7th, 2009 at 4:28pm

Attached are a couple news articles about sun activity. The last sun spot to occur happened 2 years ago and was 45 times larger than the earth. The below article says the new sun spot is 60-80 times the size of the earth.

http://www.gympietimes.com.au/story/2009/07/07/magnetic-storms-on-the-suns-surfa...

THIS article says it is 100 times the size of the earth.

http://www.thedaily.com.au/news/2009/jul/07/suns-surface-flares/

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #11 - Jul 7th, 2009 at 4:31pm

« Last Edit: Jul 8th, 2009 at 1:26pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #12 - Jul 8th, 2009 at 7:07am

Greetings,

I'm overwhelmed!  Not only by the amount of information on and the beauty of these crop circles, but also to hear that Recoverer has a sweetie !  --You never told us before, Recoverer, that you have a sweetie !

Maybe we don't fully know what solar storms can do to Earth and we life forms here. Someone's Interpretor may have added the ideas that sounded scarey: communications breakdowns etc -- while instead crops grew faster and fish swam stronger ?

Back to the links (thank you)  to study these beauties!

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Aug 2nd, 2009 at 8:04am

Both my wife and i have received repeated messages that the Sun will probably become very active in the near future and that major Solar activity will greatly affect various conditions on Earth and affect civilization in various ways.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #14 - Aug 4th, 2009 at 1:42pm

I haven't had any solar flair dreams, but I had a dream that was sort of related.

A  man (or I) was in a room of a building of a town that seemed sort of arid.  It was like a small town in the desert. He/I watched the news on TV and saw that the dry river bed by our town was suddenly flooded with water that overflowed and quickly flooded the landscape. He/I looked out the window, and we saw what we saw on the TV actually happen. The key thing about this flooding is that it happened so quickly. This flooding was so complete that even desert terrain was effected.

Some unfriendly people tried get us (He/I). They were going to hang us in a closet and let us die. We outsmarted them and hid in another room. I believe this was a symbolic way of saying that dark forces would fail at having their way. Next, a little girl came into the room. I believe she symbolized a new beginning.

When I receive messages, water tends to symbolize spirit energy. Perhaps our World will be overcome by a new wave of spirit energy, a dark way of being will try to gain the upper hand, but fail.

Whether the above is factual or a possibility I don't know.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.