Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ziggurat (Read 2575 times)
kirolak

What brings you here will
take you somewhere else

Ziggurat
Jun 12th, 2009 at 2:01am

I had an amazing dream last night - I was on a guided tour of an old, ruined "ziggurat" Temple, made of terracotta "tiles".  Half way up one side was an opening made by "vandals" - I peered insdie, & saw a dark clay floor, & a 3-way supporting structure, more or less in the shape of the "peace" sign.  I had the impression that one of the little girls (odd!) who had helped to build it was there in spirit.

I picked up some of the fallen tiles & looked at them; one was greenish & glazed, with a the vague outline of a face on it; I had the feeling it was "not original".

I have no religious or other (known!) interests in ziggurats & wasn't consciously aware I even knew what one looked like; have just researched it slightly now on the net.

Would anyone have any idea what this dream could mean?

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Ziggurat
Reply #1 - Jun 12th, 2009 at 9:22am

Hi Kirolak,

Do you know if it was Mayan or Egyptian?
Smiley Or maybe back then there wasn't any difference. Perhaps Egyptian,s like the early Hindu Indians, had 'sunships' capable of far travels.  (Sunships can be read about and are beginning to seem more possible to me.)

Does the child seem like she was a sacrifice? Perhaps the original purpose of the Z-temple was profaned (symbolized by 'non-original' tile) and they went on to do human sacrifice there (Mayan?) Or maybe she got buried there.
You can ask to go back there when you have the time and take the girl up toward the light, a retrieval.

You could check out Mayan art tiles and Egyptian art tiles to see how the styles differ. I think maybe the Mayans would be more apt to use green glaze, but not sure.

I hope you'll let us know if you find out more!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Mark

Yakima, WA
Reply #2 - Aug 14th, 2009 at 1:28pm

Not sure how your dream is translating Ziggurat but from my research the name is mainly used for Assyrian and Babylonian ruins, for instance the tower of Babel. I was just thinking that if you had an idea of the culture that created the scene it may be easier to get a feeling for the meaning of the dream.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - Aug 14th, 2009 at 3:15pm

Greetings,

I think so too, Mark.

Did anything more happen with this dream, kirolak? Do you think you were being invited to do a retrieval?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

kirolak

What brings you here will
take you somewhere else

Reply #4 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 12:53am

Thanks for all the responses. . . no, I actually didn't feel I should be doing a retrieval, strangely enough . . .& later I did have a sort of vision in meditation, explaining the Ziggurat as representing human culture which was being partially destroyed by invaders (vandals) but that the spirit of the ever-youthful Mother was there to protect the "strong edifice".  I don't know how valid the interpretation is, I am always afraid I may be misleading myself (!) Undecided

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.