Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Foretelling The Future Dream (Read 2348 times)
Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Foretelling The Future Dream
May 16th, 2009 at 4:20pm

Greetings.

For the past several days, I've had the most amazing dreams. This one involved my aunt's house. At first, I was there with a friend and suddenly I started to float around the room while sitting lotus fashion. My friend was sitting on the sofa and watching me with curiosity. I said to him that I'm as surprised as he is that I could do that. When other people showed up I was still flying around and they weren't but looked at me as though they wished they could too. I stopped flying so as not to be a show off and sat down. My aunt came into the room later and asked me if I could go up into her attic to help her with something. I said I would be happy to help and proceeded up the pull-down steps. Suddenly the pull down steps changed into a damaged ladder that I had to be careful going up. When I got up to the attic I was surprised to find that the roof was transparent and you could see the sky.  The attic then became multileveled with storage areas of things similar to what would be found at Home Depot or some other store outlet. The rest of the dream is hard to remember but what happened the next day was quite a surprise. I was helping my brother get a car back home that had a dead alternator. While we were on the road trying to charge the car's battery, my aunt saw us there as she was passing by and stopped. She said that she needed me to help her get some pictures down out of her attic. She told me this before I could mention about what happened in the dream to her. Maybe it is possible that dreams can foretell future events?

Sincerely,
Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Re: Foretelling The Future Dream
Reply #1 - May 16th, 2009 at 10:18pm

Hi Ralph,

I believe your mind created a dream/plot that combines your knowledge on several different levels. The dream/plot brought to your consciousness not only the future but also other aspects of your spiritual development, IMO.
Its layers of meaning may be over-lapping.  For example, the ladder physically in your aunt's house could also be a caution regarding your rising to new heights of understanding, etc.

Congratulations!  Smiley
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Re: Foretelling The Future Dream
Reply #2 - May 18th, 2009 at 7:29pm

This dream was just the first in a series of flying dreams I had that week. The latest one involved someone who I knew in the dream but not in real life. I was walking along when I came across a friend who could fly around when he wanted to. He told me to give it a try, so I concentrated and started to float up. After getting about a hundred feet up, he asked me to race him. I told him that he's an expert but I just learned how to fly and wouldn't be able to keep up. He said for me to give it a try anyway.

So there we were zipping and darting around. He then went over to someplace around 10 feet up that had a nest full of bees. The next thing I know he disturbs all of the bees getting them upset. I asked him why did he do that as now they'll be after us. He said that I better start flying now to get away. So here I am racing through the sky trying to outrun a bunch of angry bees. I found some large bowls, so I started using them to catch the bees in and trap them until they calmed down. That's about all I remember now as I never wrote down the dream.

It's too bad I am unable to make any of these dreams a lucid one. That would be a good way to have an oobe. I guess I'll have to be patient and it will happen when I'm ready.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.