Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Killing people (Read 2198 times)
nonphysicalguy

Floridaaaaa
Killing people
May 10th, 2009 at 4:19pm

This morning in my dream, for some reason( Im sure there was a reason, I just cant remember) I grabbed someone and started bashing their head into the ground until their skull was crushed.  It was a gruesome scene.  I then took someone and threw them about 50 feet in the air.  They fell to the ground and were squirting blood all over.  Suddenly I realized the harm I was inflicting on these individuals, and began crying.  I knew I should act according to love, but instead I was acting out of fear. 

This was a very intense dream.  I know that I do not harm people in my daily life, but maybe it symbolized that I need to act more according to love.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Killing people
Reply #1 - May 10th, 2009 at 8:56pm

Hi nonphysical,

Your dream also identified fear as a great motivator. Alot of small fears can sometimes coalesce and make a big impact, I've found.
Were you aware before the dream that you may hold alot of fear?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

nonphysicalguy

Floridaaaaa
Reply #2 - May 11th, 2009 at 1:12am

Truthfully, I don't feel I hold ALOT of fear, especially compared to those I observe around me and how I used to be.  I have background in psychology and spiritual practices, and I am rather in touch with myself.  I can't say that fear is what I felt during the murders, because I cannot remember exactly what I was feeling or what was motivating me.  But of course my motivation was obviously some form of fear, as are all hurtful actions.  I can't remember why I slammed the guys head into the ground..maybe a defensive action, but I do remember a bit of what I was feeling when I threw the other guy into the sky, and there was nothing really negative about my emotions at the time.  It almost seems like I did it for no reason at all.  Only when I saw the consequence of my action did I experience negative emotions(sadness/regret/guilt).

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - May 11th, 2009 at 10:07am

Hello,

You say
' Only when I saw the consequence of my action did I experience negative emotions(sadness/regret/guilt).'
Have you discovered why we're here on Earth?  Is our empathy so dull that the only way to learn is to act ourselves?

I hope it's a bit better than that -- Perhaps we come here to inject/pervade Earth matter with higher energy that we bring from less dense realms.

Thanks for the topic. It's alot to consider. Have you been asking your higher self why are we here by any chance?

Wink  I prefer thinking of those possibilities rather than that you are planning some despicable act!  Cheesy

Bets

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #4 - May 12th, 2009 at 10:43am

nonphysical,

That's a part of yourself you were hurting.   At the root, it comes from your fears. 

It happens to me once a time.  It's not a "Bad" dream... It only means an issue have surfaced and you need to deal with it.  Don't try to mind it, listen to your feeling, they never lie.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.