Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Speeding up energy to get to the AL (Read 6412 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Speeding up energy to get to the AL
Apr 8th, 2009 at 9:24pm

Greetings,

Bruce suggests using the imagination method to make connections with the afterlife, and it is best , but not many people seem to trust its effectiveness. Many discussions keep going back to out of body techniques, so I'm posting this overview of a PE technique that might help you and a partner get beyond the pitfalls of OBing in the etheric (slowest) body.

Being OB in the etheric body (the subtle body closest in vibratory rate to the physical) puts one closer to the slower denser spirits, so close that one can encounter more negative spirits and then have to deal with their spookiness or seeming menace.

An option is to shed several subtle bodies/ or increase one's vibrational rate beyond the etheric/emotional. Then as you move through time and space you can only be approached by only more highly tuned souls. They honor one's intent to be there to do retrievals and so they do not play games to interrupt the retrieval process. Yes, when you get to the soul to be retrieved, then you do have to slow down again, but by then you have met up with the Helpers and Guides who will aid in the retrieval.

Experience will give one the trust to move faster and discard the next subtle body. But experience takes alot of OB sessions, and the sense of loss when a subtle body breaks off (or when the vibrational rate hits the next energy phase) is sort of like breaking the sound barrier--there's a bit of a shock as the soul moves from one 'dimension'/ speed to the next. So some people fear going through that. Fortunately there's an easier way to do it for those who truly believe in pure and unconditional love / PUL.

A more experienced partner with PUL can connect with the novice OBer at the main chakras and use the energy of PUL to increase the novice's vibrational rate which then forces a discard of the slower subtle body/bodies. The main chakras that have to be involved are the solar plexus ('tummy'),  near the heart, and at the crown. As quickly and gently as possible those three chakras need to be brought to the same speed so that the energy within doesn't get stuck anywhere. If chakras other than these main three are cleared, all the better. This can take several sessions.

During this process it's easy to get distracted, because all that energy whooshing through the chakra system is probably going to remind novices of similiar sensations when they are with a loved one. Their personal memories of loving one special person are not much related to what happens when the chakras are being cleared, but some sensations seem similiar. Especially easy to get clogged are the first and second chakras, those most energized by sexual union, because those feelings are the most familiar chakra feelings most humans have these days. To keep the energy of love pure and unconditional, energy has to keep moving through the entire chakra system -- no hang-ups of a sexual nature, or of any other nature of human life.  Smiley You're going beyond nature now!

This clearing of the chakras with a partner isn't necessary for retrievals. Its value is that it gets the soul more adept to move more quickly.  With that accomplished, the soul's development will be enriched.  It can do more retrievals more easily, and it canalso be able to meet higher beings who can help it with healing itself and others. Moving in the faster subtle bodies one can also experience the inspiration of the ever more intense PUL in the Higher Realms.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Re: Speeding up energy to get to the AL
Reply #1 - Apr 9th, 2009 at 9:01pm

That's very informative, thanks for posting this!
I cannot add or comment much, as I'm not that experienced in classic OBEing.

What's remarkable and a bit strange is, with Bruce's method as well as TMI's, the transition between the different focus states is almost ever very smooth, as opposed to many OBE reports (and my own few OBEs), as you described. Even when I lay down and mind-travel on the edge of sleep, the transitions between different sleep-states can be rather rough, like a little shock, as you said. I wonder why there is this huge difference between OBEs/sleep states on the one side, and Bruce's focused awareness method and TMI's HemiSync method on the other side.
  Classical meditation, in my experience, mostly is on the smooth side, but can have as well sometimes it's rough transitions.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

wade

centreville Virginia
Reply #2 - Apr 12th, 2009 at 3:18am

That is very informative indeed . My problem is the meds I'm on. Pain meds. Also whenever I have an OBE or belive I did I get this really bad pain in my back Heart chakra and it is very painful. enough to wake me upout of a sleep. And due to the meds how can I break freee of the lower levels of the slow vibratory realm to avoid the menace? Any insite would be much appreciated...

Sinccerely and with love wade

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Apr 12th, 2009 at 8:56am

Hi Wade,

Good to hear from you again!

I thought last year you had a wonderful experience where you sent love to someone,-- a retrievee or dream person. I thought you said you were going to continue to try to send love to others since now you knew what a great difference it made for them as well as for yourself.
-- Am I rememering that corrrectly?  I think I am  Smiley
What happened to that plan?  Huh It seemed to be very effective.

I believe and think the pain at your heart level is because you store so much love energy there that it's blocked and puts painful pressure there. Do you also dislike someone intensely that might block the flow?
Smiley You KNOW you have  forgive, give, and then move on.

I've met you in the Afterlife during PEs and alone and I know this all is true.  I think you're just dodging the real issue of how it gets blocked. Your soul is too good to waste time on this!

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

wade

centreville Virginia
Reply #4 - Apr 14th, 2009 at 3:55am

Well I guess all bets are off!!! lol...Cause I bet that you are right on the money betson!!! You are remembering correctly. but I still have issues with what I lost from thoose who took and kept everything I had. I;ll have to work on forgiving them. All my art I painted and music I wrote, research and ideas I had in my journals and my diary and dream journals and experiences from my meditations  I wrote for over 15 years is gone! They trew it all away and that was my heart and soul; which is why I'm having a hard time with the forgiveness. I didnt care about anything else the bed, jewelry, clothes tv, ect....  I guess I'll always have the akashic records!!! You are right moving on and forgiving them and MYSELF truly will help close this gaping wound so I can move on. It's good to know I am out there.. I have been doing alot of learning from Journeys out of body hemi sync so I hope to see more of everyone. I lost the focus 10 and 12 and 15 of the gateway, it was part of what was thrown out and right now I have no job or money to replace them. And Its really good to know that we are still meeting betson. I'm almost in tears.. Cry Its just good knowing Im making progress and keeping in touch in the spirit realm with those like you betson! Thank you for the response. I just sent you thanks and PUL betson... Gotta start somewhere!!!lol...With gratitude and love sincerely,wade...How have you been bets? Anything interesting coming up?

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

hope
Ex Member

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Apr 14th, 2009 at 3:31pm

Hi Wade,
Don't know if it helps but know you have all that was taken still in you.  They didn't really steal who you are and your creativity.  But I'm truly sorry you were hurt.  Forgiveness is not easy and I certainly can relate to that, most of us can.  It's okay to get angry too as it's part of the healing process.  I hope it gets better for you and you find a place of forgiving.

It helps to create new art and write for who you are now.  (Something I tell myself too  Smiley)

IP Logged

wade

centreville Virginia
Reply #6 - May 28th, 2009 at 2:07am

Hello hope. I will be getting art supplies soon. Its been on my mind. I havent responded sooner due to the phone lines. They are messing up my internet connection. The static on the line breaks up when the modem is trying to connect to the internet. Its driving me nuts,,,lol....They came out yesterday and said they would have to put new lines in. I am using my sisters computer now and it seems to be working fine. Im estatic to be back!!!  With much love wade

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #7 - May 30th, 2009 at 3:21pm

Wade-

I'm with Bets. Remember that once you practice and build the nerve pathways (literally causing your brain to rewire) the CDs become unnecessary, like the darkened CHEK unit, the headphones, and the rest of the props. On of the Gateway exercises at TMI is going to Focus 21 with no Hemi-Synch whatsoever.

I do have those frequencies as I own the same series of CDs. You might contact me offlist at tgecks@bigfoot.com, Of course, it is wrong to make unauthorized copies of CDs.....but I want you to experience that love is working in your life even when you do not realize it. I also want to send you some water as a gift (I run www.cherokeegold.net).

Dude, relax. Let go, let God. All there really is is love. Pure Unconditional Love gives all, and requires nothing. There is nothing to learn and no where to go, and nothing to do. It is about being, not doing. What you lost was just stuff, and you still have the greatest gift: YOU.

Thomas

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #8 - May 30th, 2009 at 5:18pm

Hi Wade,

(I lost track of this thread and didn't get notified of postings on it.)

Condolences on losing your art and things!
I think you are already in the Flow, and so such events are meant for your greatest good. Perhaps it was a nudge to move on? I have no right to try to interpret it--what could it mean? 
Bruce wrote here once to try to see that our best interests are being encouraged by events that happen to us.

You asked what was happening with me--well, I've been abit down because nothing much is happening, but now that I write this  to you, I'm reminded that maybe  that's just what it's supposed to be now.  Roll Eyes   Life is funny /weird sometimes, eh?

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.