Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PE about 2012 Easter Weekend April 10-11-12 (Read 9573 times)
tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
PE about 2012 Easter Weekend April 10-11-12
Apr 6th, 2009 at 12:27pm

OK everyone. It is time to try this again, and I am hoping the subject matter will stimulate participation. This is a Partnered Exploration to the future, to 2012 and the alignment of the Earthcore crystal with the Galactic Center (this is actual fact incidentally, as the north-south axis of the planet alighns to the massive black hole at the center of The Milky Way on December 21, 2012).

Ask to be taken to whatever Focus level (vibrational level) which is best for you to accomplish this exploration and FEAR NOT! Do not concentrate on the Earth Changes, as this is not an exploration about the changes (there will be many), but rather the "FINISH LINE" and crossing it....

What do you see then? Are you one that finishes? Do you fall back to sleep? What do you look like as the Adam Cadman (the original archetypical design)?

So--any time this coming Easter weekend, I invite you to sit and center and imagine.... The exact time is not important. Your intention is VERY important. Intend to see helpful information, not gloom and doom. My information is that the details are anything but settled, though the outcome is assured. I am most interested in the information you get, so please post it, as I will.

I do not want to frontload anyone too much so that is that......

See you there. Love and Light,

Thomas

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: PE about 2012 Easter Weekend April 10-11-12
Reply #1 - Apr 6th, 2009 at 9:41pm

Sounds interesting Thomas. I hope I'll find some quiet time here to participate.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 12:48pm

Thank you for the idea for this groupwork, Thomas. I will join in and see what I can see. I will look forward to it.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #3 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 9:44pm

Okay, as there have been several requests let me see if I can help a little.

Sometime this weekend, or now (this is Wednesday as I write this) or next week when you read this [time is irrelevant out there], let us take a few minutes when we waken in the still of the morning, or before we fall asleep, or in church, or whenever and envision the following if you find it helpful:

Feel your body relax, and imagine yourself rising and moving away in your mind's eye [pretend if you need to]. Imagine in your mind standing on a high place watching the sun rise on Easter morning; see it rise over a beautiful scene in Nature you can recall, or that you experienced with a friend. Feel the great Love you have for Mother Nature/Gaia/Earth and send it to Her. She will send some back.

When She does, lift your imaginary eyes to Father Sky/God and send you Love to Him through the Rising Sun. He, too, will answer back with Love.

Ask that you be shown your Future Self, around 2012.

Listen to the song. Listen to the message. Take notes.

I hope this helps.

Thomas

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - Apr 9th, 2009 at 8:40am

Thanks, tgecks!

I'll be there too.
I'm sure others will be also.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

wade

centreville Virginia
Reply #5 - Apr 12th, 2009 at 3:10am

Hello all!!! Its wade! I was wondering in one of bruces books he could get hs kids in their sleep and take them on journeys with him. My schedule is messed up but easter night I will try to get to bed early. So if anyone feels up to the challenge to stop by and pick me up so to speak I give you my permission. Bruce said you just focus on the persons name and you will be taken to them simply call their name while they are sleeping and they will come right out and off we go. I have been taking some meds so I might be a little groggy aka space cadet and if its to much trouble don't worry about it. Good luck and bless all

Lovve wade

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #6 - Apr 14th, 2009 at 8:39pm

Hi, I only have some brief impressions as result. In the last two years it has become more and more difficult for me to mind-travel in the way I used to, I don't know why that is. So here they are:

When I thought of myself in the future of 2012+ I perceived a familiar figure, a man I had noticed before as a possible future-self. He's bodily not similar to me as I am now. He seems to be very balanced, as if nothing could bother him. This happened two or three times. I wonder if it could mean I'll not have this present body anymore in 2012.
   What the big picture belongs, I noticed a change in traveling and settling of people. Does it seem now that people are in movement, going here and there to make the best of their lives, so was my impression of the future that people get more settled and would appreciate more their homes and the land of their community. It was accompanied by a sense of a stronger federalism, as opposed to centralism, small communities, more independent than now.
   Another aspect I became aware of was, in the future, there are two groups of people. A larger group who is materialistic and always in danger to start wars, the other group was something new: Not actually together in a group but in a sort of contact to each other; they won't openly confront the other group, but just leave and go elsewhere when a war is about to start. They are serene, intelligent and flexible. They seem to have the ability to not get involved with any activities they don't want to be involved with.

Spooky

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Apr 14th, 2009 at 8:40pm

written Saturday:

I am sitting in front of the ocean on the white sand. I am perfectly still, my connection to the earth and the sky becoming larger and stronger as I visualize the energy moving upward from the earth and downward from the sky. The light is pouring into my heart from all directions, and I feel at peace. We are one. We love. The waves roll into the shore as I am held in a universe of infinite connection and one voice: we love, we love, we love…..reaching out through all doorways, through all dimensions, from here, to there, and it is all within me, this unity, this all. My eyes are closed, but I can see through an infinite distance to a doorway on the other side of creation. As I allow my hands to fall together in front of me I feel that there is nothing left to do, nothing left to feel, nothing left to learn…there is only this love and this peace. It is all that is. It is all there is to say.

The petals of the lilies burst open. In the green meadows a yellow butterfly dances above a grazing deer. Sunlight streams into a forest. Waves reach ever over the sands.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #8 - Apr 15th, 2009 at 11:43am

How lovely, MoonsandJunes and Ferris Wheels--

I, too, see peace and completeness and a planet still caught in the illusion but learning to manifest change and love and forgiveness. I did not see comets or volcanoes, but I did see a lot of water and flooding. The greatest changes were within every One of Us. The Dream of Separation ends, and se no longer see ourselves in our nakedness, once more. As it was meant so shal it be.

I was aware of a group of 25 or so, standing to greet the rising sun, most seemed clothed in white robes embedded with crystalline jewels of rose and pink and orange, woven into the fabric, glowing in the sunlight of Easter morning. I could feel the heart link, the sharing of that familiar vibration of love and affection and being born again, for another Spring.

Once again, we are assured the outcome is not in doubt, but that not all will reach the finish line. We are in the Vortex and about to be pulled in to the figurative Black Hole....Mother Earth sends her great love back in a wave, and Father Sky replies with a wave of Love and gratitude for all His/Hers/Theirs/It's children for pulling this off at last.

Thomas

IP Logged

channy aka cbuk

london
Reply #9 - Apr 21st, 2009 at 11:56am

Hi all,
I really appreciated reading all the replies regarding this exercise.
After my recent book on 2012 – it is interesting to get another ‘look’ into 2012.
And TG– I thank you for coming up with this exercise.
24/25 people you envisioned may be the “24 elder brethren” which are referenced in spiritual literature.

Spooky, was this new body bald?
There is a lot of research out there which suggests that a lot of people acquire bald heads (odd way to say - they lose all their head hair!) and a more “stretched” body during the three day transformation – and long arms as well. This is the physical body although it is now fit for ascension.

channy

The lifting of the fog of forgetfulness will lead you to the realisation of your true spiritual  nature-CBUK.
moonbase8129  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #10 - Apr 21st, 2009 at 9:53pm

Hi Channy,
yes in fact, this "future self" had not one hair on his head! When I first saw him, he appeared like a monk to me, because of his bald head and the robe he wore. His body appeared as strong-athletic.

Spooky

IP Logged

channy aka cbuk

london
Reply #11 - Apr 22nd, 2009 at 6:53am

Hi Spooky,
A bald head is a tell-tale confirm - "the future self"  is the same physical body you now have.

Ladies watch out!. Many of you will also go bald if the ascension is really happening around 2012.
I urge everyone to do their own research and prepare - if they think they need to. There is plenty of info out there.

Channy

The lifting of the fog of forgetfulness will lead you to the realisation of your true spiritual  nature-CBUK.
moonbase8129  
IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #12 - Apr 22nd, 2009 at 2:15pm

Hmmm. Maybe that's why when my mood swings upward I have this incredible urge to shave my head. It's not much of a stretch for me but  it makes my gf a little edgy. I mean it's not like I'm shaving her head.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Apr 22nd, 2009 at 2:29pm

Fine, I'm looking at the ocean....and I'm bald....

....but it took me a long time to grow it this long...all of it?

ALL of it?
I just don't get that...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.