Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Partner (Read 5183 times)
Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Partner
Apr 1st, 2009 at 12:53pm

Once again, I am posting a note just asking if there is anyone who would like to do partnered explorations together? I am not very good at it, I warn you.  I need some practice. If you are skilled or not, I'm willing to practice with you. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

seeking_answers

Re: Partner
Reply #1 - Apr 1st, 2009 at 1:04pm

the day i am able to do that...il invite u Vee Tongue

IP Logged

kirolak

What brings you here will
take you somewhere else

Reply #2 - May 6th, 2009 at 5:08am

Hi, Vee - I'd love to try & join you, if I may!  Am new here, but been o-o-b many times, but not as controlled as I'd like, so this would really be an experiment for me, too - I have never tried partnering before! 

Shall we set a time (preferably over a weekend as I  normally go to bed very early & get up early - 4am to start work at 6am during the week) How do we go about synchronising the attempt?  And where shall we go?  My moon attempts have not been successful before & I have only gone into deep space once, so perhaps somewhere more prosaic?  I find I tend to go to astral (more abstract) rather than etheric (real-time) locations

Do let me know what you think!

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #3 - May 6th, 2009 at 11:17am

Hi Kirolak. Thanks for the note! Yes, let's try to do something. LIke I say, I am not good at going OB, but with your help maybe I can get better. The way I would try is during the day using vibration in my body to get out, which is the only way I got out before. It takes a bit of time. Can you tell me what technique you use? How is the day for you? If you work, then it would need to be on your days off. Let me know what schedule suits you, we will pick a day and time and "meet" if possible. It doesn't matter if we meet in etheric or real-time locations, as long as we "see" each other and have some measure of accuracy when we go to relate it, I guess. It would be great to be in my "other" body and see you there!! Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #4 - May 6th, 2009 at 11:18am

What about this coming Sunday late afternoon?

IP Logged

kirolak

What brings you here will
take you somewhere else

Reply #5 - May 8th, 2009 at 12:29am

Hi Vee, am wondering if I'll manage it - have just come down with some sort of flu & feeling very woozy, going home again soon but we could give it a try.  Do you look like your pic?  This pc is at work so i can't receive answers until Monday, actually,  so will just try to make preliminary contact with you & we can set up am actual time next week for maybe next Saturday or Sunday, if that suits you?  Can't wait to try!

I use deep relaxation, allied to a flood of blue light over the body & then the vibrations,. . . .also ring finger to thumb mudra on both hands, & having my mouth open seems to help!

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #6 - May 8th, 2009 at 12:47pm

Hi K! Yes, let's aim for NEXT Sunday, not this one, no good if you are sick. I do look like my pic except my hair is sometimes a different color. You don't have a pic on the Board, but I guess we will know each other if we both make it OUT...there won't be anyone else around, right?? Looking forward to this new adventure! Vee

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.