Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Interesting UFO art from past (Read 6248 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Interesting UFO art from past
Mar 25th, 2009 at 6:48pm

Attached is a link with interesting UFO art from the past.

http://www.ufoartwork.com/

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Re: Interesting UFO art from past
Reply #1 - Mar 27th, 2009 at 4:45pm

Thank you, Recoverer!

I love it!
I'd begun collecting my own but only had 4--5.  This fellow's collection is amazing!
How can civilization overlook such amazing 'evidence'?!

I may have to get that book--  It seems like it could clear out a few cobwebs if not cause a BSCrash!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #2 - Mar 27th, 2009 at 4:53pm

You're welcome Betson.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #3 - Mar 28th, 2009 at 4:45pm

There is a lot of artwork connecting the UFOs with Jesus.  Perhaps ETs were responsible for the virgin birth... it actually makes a lot of sense.  ET implant births have been reported to occur up until this day.  It would also explain why Jesus' consciousness was so evolved.. perhaps aliens geneticly modified his DNA to be capable of expressing a more advanced consciousness.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #4 - Mar 30th, 2009 at 5:09pm

Dude:

It's interesting that there are paintings of Jesus with flying saucers in the background.
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2009 at 8:13pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #5 - Apr 10th, 2009 at 7:08am

That is so amazing, thanks for giving us that link! Just the other night, looking out my window in the darkness, I saw a huge light in the sky out over the ocean. It just hung there for a while, till I stopped watching and went to sleep. It was a rich, smooth, yellow light, as though someone had hung a lamp among the stars.

A few years ago, while looking out my window in Tofino, I was astonished to see a spinning, silvery object come down from the sky and fly spinning at an incredible rate of speed, into the ocean of the bay there. I thought it must be perhaps something from a jet passing over, but then I realized it had hit the water's surface and disappeared below without raising even a small splash of water..it hit the water and entered it cleanly, without any spray.

I was interested in the picture of the AD pics, of the oblong cloud moving along with an object beneath it...just a few days ago, I noticed above the mountain I see from my window, a smallish looking oblong cloud moving along, not like a cloud, but like a flying object, moving along smoothly above the mountain. It disappeared into the cloud mass around it. The clouds were grey, the object was grey too. But it looked like a little cloud until I noticed it was moving in a flightpath.
Years ago, when I ran a spa in Scotland in the Highlands, we had our home down a narrow country road, not paved. One of my staff came rushing in in a panic one night, claiming a fiery red ball had chased her car all the way down the road to our place of business. She was scared. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - Apr 10th, 2009 at 12:32pm

Hi

I wonder if the only people who get to see those are people whose own vibratons are raised,  Not that you are spinning , but that you can see higher vibrations of energy because yours are higher.  ?

I finally ordered that book and it's supposed to arrive in the next few days. I'll post anything that seems 'particularly amazing."  Smiley

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #7 - Apr 10th, 2009 at 2:03pm

Thanks Bets, let me know, maybe I will order the book too over the summer. Good summer reading, lying out in the hot sun...if it ever appears!! Now THAT would be a great UFO to see...the Sun!! Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #8 - Apr 13th, 2009 at 9:29am

Greetings!

This book is fascinating!

One chapter is made of excerpts from documents since the 400BCs up to the 1800's of sightings written in official sources (usually government or religious papers.

Also in written form are excerpts from Sanskrit documents written perhaps as early as the 3000BCs, which describe such ships that travel between Earth and the Afterlife --Both ways, round trip! 
They used Mercury motors and/or fuel. The how-to directions are thought to be kept on Earth in China, Tibet, etc. China has been showing much interest in such possibilities.

Breakdowns in these devises seemed to be the major cause of them coming down in the past. The beings on board that politely asked for mechanical help were humanoid.

There was no record of them ever doing major damage. Earlier ones seemed rather to try to divert peoples' minds from rough times by entertaining them with air shows. Quite early they did help the outcome of a battle or two.

I have to slip it out of sight now due to some conservative houseguests, but this is one book I'm going to really study!
Whee !

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #9 - Apr 13th, 2009 at 1:54pm

Are there Pics like this:
Notice the 'size' of the King?
CLOSEUP.....

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #10 - Apr 18th, 2009 at 11:59am

Oh wow, Dood!

I can't say those exact photos were in the book, but yes, photos of ancient art similiar to those!

I guess we only see what we expect to see.  In my art history classes i never got to see images like those.

Amazing!

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Apr 25th, 2009 at 11:52pm

I Am Dude wrote on Mar 28th, 2009 at 4:45pm:
There is a lot of artwork connecting the UFOs with Jesus.  Perhaps ETs were responsible for the virgin birth... it actually makes a lot of sense.  ET implant births have been reported to occur up until this day.  It would also explain why Jesus' consciousness was so evolved.. perhaps aliens geneticly modified his DNA to be capable of expressing a more advanced consciousness.

You touch on some rather deep issues here.  For a long while, i've thought of the "Star of Bethlehem" as not a particular and unusual astrological/astronomical alignment/pattern, but as an E.T. group putting on quite the Light show to both celebrate this birth and make it easy to remember, and dramatic of an experience. 

Re: Yeshua and his birth, i do not believe his birth was directly E.T. influenced in that sense, i do sense that his family line had some definite tweaking here and there, but i don't believe they caused the actual pregnancy. 

Edgar Cayce seems to infer there are two kinds of immaculate conception, one seems to be E.T. in origin, and the other is a quickening of matter by Spirit.   Indeed, Spirit Consciousness/energy directly influencing matter in concrete, powerful ways.

Cayce seems to imply that latter was the kind of birth of Yeshua, and could only be done because his Mother was his "Twin Soul" and that they were both on very high spiritual development levels.   It's like he being of the more primary positive charge, was attracted to and entered into his other half who was more receptive/negative in polarity.   

But then Cayce seemed to outline a different kind of immaculate conception, one that apparently his past life self as Ra Tah, went through.  The Readings source said that his mother did not become pregnant by and through a human father, and hinted at the Gods coming down from the mountain regions and having an influence.  This was said to have been around 10, 600 B.C. or so.

In another reading for a woman who had a Mayan lifetime, they openly spoke of visitors from other worlds coming here.    This is way pre "E.T." and Alien popular culture.  Very pre "conspiracy E.T." stuff as well.

Anyways, the above is very interesting and has an unusual support from another source seemingly totally unconnected.   In Bob Monroe's first biography, the author of same lists a brief subject index of various topics covered in the explorer sessions that Monroe ran for a while.  These sessions are all still there at TMI in their taped sound format.
  One of the subjects is labeled something very like, "E.T.'s on Earth 10, 000 B.C.".

What a "coincidence" huh  Cheesy Wink

Anyways, Ra Tah was said to have been very unusual looking and acting for the time period, and was said to have been one of the first true whites in the world, and was kind of a prototype of a new sub race.
  What's interesting about this is that some Danish geneticist researchers tried to count back to the first time period of blue eyes emerging.   I believe they said it was somewhere in the 9, 000 to 6, 000 year ago range when blue eyes first popped up.   Not super close, but allowing for possible computing errors of such theorists, may fit. 

My own Mother later told me of remembering a very vivid dream of being on a space craft, being worked on by some friendly, familiar feeling, and loving E.T.'s, before she became pregnant with me.   Up until she became pregnant with me, she had major pregnancy issues and had had miscarriage after miscarriage, and different doctors had told her she would never be able to have kids.

In the dream, she was told there was a communication device in the palm of her hand, and that if she ever needed them to focus on, or her communication through that device.   She showed me and had me feel a little out of place bump on her hand.  She said that before that dream, it wasn't there, but was after. 

Because of various things, i believe E.T.'s might have had some kind of influence on my birth, though not necessarily "i.c." 

Anyways, such art does not surprise me at all.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #12 - Apr 26th, 2009 at 1:08am

I firmly believe there is more direct involvement with ETs then we previously thought.
Meaning they are in direct contact with US however, we do not remember it.
Well, most of us anyways...

There is a great recent Press Conference on Last weekends 2009 X-Conference. (National Press Club)

Here is the Link to the video for that.
It is in two parts and is recorded in very high quality.
Pay attention to Apollo 14 Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell and Dr. Roger Leir (And others) on this video.

Here: http://www.nowpublic.com/strange/x-conference-2009-national-press-ufo-conference...

According to Dr Leir 'Multi-Millions' of people have been 'Chipped' with Implants in their lives.
Watch the video and it will be explained....

Here is the Link to the actual 2009 X-Conference.
Watch the Archived Video. (If you understand German you will get a lot more out of it Wink)
Here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/x-conference-09

We also have this and many other interesting videos (And Full Movies) on Open Minds Forum's TV Link. (TVOM)
Here: http://www.mogulus.com/tvom
You can use the OnDemand Feature to pick and choose what you want to see.
It is very well done. There is even a Open Chat Feature.
Yours Truly helps with the NewsBriefs.  Cool
Razpad43 produces all of this for TVOM.
He is very spiritual and knowledgeable about a great many things.
He is a good friend of mine.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #13 - May 16th, 2009 at 4:50pm

I beleive it is also possible that Jesus wasn't born of a virgin at all.  When you think about it, 13 (or maybe more) earlier religion's "Son's of God" were supposively born of a virgin.  It could be that this detail was added in to sensationalize Jesus' birth.  Of course, this is something that is almost impossible to know for sure, and as it does not affect the true importance of Jesus' life, it is a rather unimportant detail.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #14 - May 24th, 2009 at 7:17pm

It's simple symbology. Jesus born from a virgin means he is sent from spirit. Isn't Jesus talking of "his father"? He of course means the high spirit. This symbology is old and was used to indicate that a spiritual master has been born.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.