Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hemi-sync audio? (Read 8229 times)
Mark Andrew

Indiana
Hemi-sync audio?
Mar 20th, 2009 at 12:38pm

I'm fascinated by this, and was trying to figure out where I could get my hands on the audio you're supposed to listen to that will help synchronize the hemispheres of the brain.  Does anyone know the easiest/cheapest way to get it?

I saw CDs that were something like $80 or $90 a disc (yikes) on what I think is the "official website" of this technology, but is that the only method of obtaining it?

Thanks for your help! Smiley

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Hemi-sync audio?
Reply #1 - Mar 20th, 2009 at 9:25pm

You could try this:
eBay – audio book, book on tape and audio cd items on eBay.com ...
Find audio book, book on tape and audio cd items on eBay. Browse a huge selection of audiobooks ... HEMI-SYNC GATEWAY EXPERIENCE 3 CD SET WAVE 1 DISCOVERY ...
books.shop.ebay.com/.../Audiobooks__ W0QQQ5ftrkparmsZ66Q253A2Q257C65Q253A... -

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Mark Andrew

Indiana
Reply #2 - Mar 22nd, 2009 at 10:52am

betson,

Great idea!  My sister is a frequent ebay person, but I'm not.  I may have to change that attitude because I just bought the entire set plus another CD for 33% of the cost on the retail site!

Thank you!

IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #3 - Mar 23rd, 2009 at 11:53am

http://www.new-mind.com/
Here is the site for Monroe CD's. On occassion, there is a sale. There is always a sale just before Christmas.  You can get individual CD's. You can select MINDFOOD which has verbal prompts or METAMUSIC which is just instrumental.  I also noticed a new selection called BIOFEEDBACK. 

If you aren't sure which is best, just drop an email to the Monroe Institute:info@monroeinstitute.org.
You will find the staff most helpful and friendly.   Wink

Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Skyrider

Don't believe everything
you think.

North Dakota
Reply #4 - Apr 25th, 2011 at 11:20pm

Mark Andrew wrote on Mar 20th, 2009 at 12:38pm:
I'm fascinated by this, and was trying to figure out where I could get my hands on the audio you're supposed to listen to that will help synchronize the hemispheres of the brain.  Does anyone know the easiest/cheapest way to get it?

I saw CDs that were something like $80 or $90 a disc (yikes) on what I think is the "official website" of this technology, but is that the only method of obtaining it?

Thanks for your help! Smiley

Mark,

If you're looking for the cheapest way  Here is a free Binaural beats on YouTube to help assist in out of body experiences.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAzTzFX4GzI&feature=fvwrel

IP Logged

O

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 7:13am

With a little research you will find one or two Monroe Institute HemiSync CDs from the Mindfood series IIRC that contain the Focus 10 induction exercise and frequencies. They should be in the 20 US$ range (I only know Euro prices) and practicing this should prove quite helpful.

IP Logged

Skyrider

Don't believe everything
you think.

North Dakota
Reply #6 - May 4th, 2011 at 12:22am

I bought hemi sync for journeys out of the body. I've listened to it every day since I got it. Hopefully I will be flying high in the sky seven, but until that happens I'll be hanging out here with you guys... Lol    Does anyone have any juicy stories of the body travels initiated from one of these CDs we could buy online for the low low price of slightly under $100...?

IP Logged

Maisie

ALK Member

Australia
Reply #7 - Jan 4th, 2020 at 9:25pm

I know this is an old post but incase anyone else looks here for a cheaper binaural option, I am posting a link to Tom Campbell's own binaural tones. They are $25 US and have various tone ranges but without the guidance the Gateway Series has.
Tom Campbell is a physicist and was one of Robert Monroe's first explorers.  He wrote the trilogy 'My big TOE' - (Theory of Everything).

https://www.mbtevents.com/store.html

Melissa

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.