Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The power of our minds displayed (Read 1803 times)
I Am Dude

The power of our minds displayed
Mar 6th, 2009 at 2:25pm

This morning I was having a dream.  I walk to the refrigerator, open it, and inside I see cat food.  Suddenly I wake up to my kitty playing with my face, trying to wake me up, because he was hungry.  This is obviously much more than a coincidence.  It seems that I was able to pick up my kitty's energy... I subconsciously knew that he was hungry, and therefore had the dream of his food.  Was the dream an attempt on my subconscious' part to alarm me that I needed to feed my cat, or just a product of my cat's energy interacting with my own?

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: The power of our minds displayed
Reply #1 - Mar 6th, 2009 at 3:43pm

Perhaps your higher self or guidance let you know that your cat is hungry.

One morning while I lay in bed awake I experienced myself almost get in an automobile accident.  Because of this I decided to not use the fast lane when I drove to work that morning, and right where I experienced an accident non-physically, right before my eyes I saw a three car pile up take place in the fast lane.  I could see that it was going to happen just before it happened. If I would've driven in the fast lane like I usally do, I might've been a part of the accident.

The reason the accident took place is because the traffic came to a sudden halt, and one driver didn't notice this until the very last moment.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 6th, 2009 at 7:37pm

Funny enough Vince, i just had a nonphysical cat related experience too.  This morning while lying in bed after having woke up, i started to think strongly about my cat Kenya for some reason (the one who is in the pic w/ me).  A few moments later, Kenya jumped up on the bed, and i didn't even realize she was in the room before then.

Also odd too because she has been avoiding me lately, and because of that i wouldn't have expected her to jump up on the bed to be petted.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Mar 6th, 2009 at 8:31pm

While taking a break today I looked at my dream notes from last night, and found that I also had a dream about cats.

I was in a house, on the floor, with a couple of cats and a stuffed animal cat. I did something that made the stuffed animal cat squirm, and it bothered one of the other cats, until I showed the troubled cat that the squirming cat was just a stuffed animal.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.