Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
we have a panther roaming about  where i live (Read 842 times)
juditha
Ex Member

we have a panther roaming about  where i live
Mar 5th, 2009 at 4:25am

Hi Where i live in england there has been spotted a panther roaming around,nobody seems to know how he got there as the other night on a farm not far from me it had taken a pregnant sheep and the sheep was found a little way from the farm badly mauled and most of its back torn off and this panther had actually pulled this sheep over a really high fence,i feel for this panther as it must be strange for him to be here as its not his natural habitat.

He is a protected species and the police have warned that if he is spotted no one is to shoot him and that if hes seen to contact them,i know he has to kill to eat but i felt so sorry for that pregnant sheep and yet i feel for him to,i dont want him to get hurt,i wonder if hes just a lone cat or has cubs,there could be another one with him as people have said about seeing these black cats in various places in england.

Its strange to us in england to have one like him/her roaming wild as they are out of there natural habitat and in England we think of them as being in hot countries far away,but this is the first sign of these cats ,when this sheep was killed,i just hope that it ends well and when they catch him ,he ends up in a proper home for him,i love all animals and i worry that they are happy and secure.

Love and God bless  love juditha

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.