Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
This is Bob's Website with some cool insight (Read 3367 times)
Beau

Greenville SC
This is Bob's Website with some cool insight
Feb 18th, 2009 at 12:55pm

http://www.dearbrutus.com/

I joined his yahoo group from the page and I get a monthly newsletter. It's always very interesting.

Yours,
Beau

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Re: This is Bob's Website with some cool insight
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2009 at 6:32pm

Hi Bro Beau

(...I just felt like saying that...?)

So who is Bob and where did you meet/find  him?

Thought I would gibe the healing page a spin; I don't have cancer or aids but there is always something new to learn.

I don't live anywhere near Mexico; wonder what could be substituted for Jorobte. Hmm looks pretty specific. Oh well.

I don't believe in demons. Decided to thinfk of negativity as a demon. That works too I guess. Trying to exorcise negativity.

the rest of that page isretty interesting too. Yeah he's given me some things to think about. Thanks for the link.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Re: This is Bob's Website with some cool insight
Reply #2 - Mar 4th, 2009 at 9:03am

Hi Lucy,

I never picked up that Bob believes in Demons per se, but I suppose it could be. It sure wouldn't fit with his modus operandi though. He has a yahoo group that I think you can join on his website. He approaches life as a Magician which I find very interesting. I have yet to find anyone that I agree with completely. I think the truth is hidden in bits and pieces all around and within us all. Looking for it in that fashion really keeps one open minded. Which some would argue is not good, but you can't please everyone. It's not all gonna be in ANY book and it's not gonna be on one website in my opinion. It's kind of like a scavenger hunt. The first shall be the last as they say. One person with the whole truth might be enough to fix this place up a little. I follow the belief in the 100th Monkey as a metaphor for collective consciousness. When known to a few it will be known period. Thanks for Checking out Bob. Have you checked out Adrian? Out of Body Dude has his link on here somewhere and that's a good one also the Spiraleyes yahoo group has some interesting stuff too.

yours,
Beau

I will be true to what I have to do to shine through
Don't get me wrong now baby, I love you
I truly do with all that I am
But my vision doesn't include being afraid to be myself

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.