Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I had with kalee (Read 2437 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

I had with kalee
Feb 10th, 2009 at 2:58pm

Kalees mother did not kill her,it was not what she told me from the spirit world.I know who did,but im not sticking my neg out,not right now.George

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Re: I had with kalee
Reply #1 - Feb 10th, 2009 at 6:05pm

Come on George, do tell. Her Grandmother, Grandfather, Uncle? As far as I can figure her mother killed her all right. That's only my opinion mind you. Well, me and at least a million other people. I would bet right now that the jury will be seeing it that way also. I say shes no guiltier than say... Hitler.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #2 - Feb 10th, 2009 at 6:25pm

Even more importantly, was she in need of retrieval? If so, has she been? I doubt that she will be in some sort of hell and most likly was met. Healing center. I would imagine it could be difficult in getting over death at the hands of your mother. (my opinion) This is far from the only incidence of this sort of thing. In eastern Canada we just heard of a mother strangling her 13 year old daughter. There was another in the US some time back where the mother drown her kid's in a tub. Three of them I think. She said God told her to do it. There was a story just a week or two ago about a mom who beat her kid and as she was beating the child it was telling her that she loved her. The child to the mom. This is a difficult subject. I just read in Journey's OOTB about a father being told to do something to his daughter. The crux of it was the if he didn't, that someone less loving would. Could that be the reason for these parent killings of their children? To save them from a far worse death? Perhaps this subject was moved to the "off Topic" area a little to quickly. This subject could be considered sensitive today especially. If it is assumed that the choices were made as a loving act while over there then they could be considered as the right choices for spiritual movement. That's not saying that it is the right choice. Only the parties involved know that. Calee knows if it was. Her mother, if she did it like I believe, will know at some point. Perhaps just not as soon as I would like to see her get that understanding.  

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Feb 10th, 2009 at 7:01pm

Hi George,

what are you waiting for?
Even if you have no physical evidence, some evidence might be found that will support your information if you just give them the information.

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #4 - Feb 10th, 2009 at 9:56pm

I was talking to calee,and I said,who did this to you calee,she than told me that 2 others from the family did it.I can not tell you who they were right now,but a new twist will come out very soon.George

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.