Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Workshop in a Haunted Hotel - Hurry (Read 6971 times)
Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Workshop in a Haunted Hotel - Hurry
Feb 6th, 2009 at 6:59pm

Caryl (pronounced "Carol") Dennis will be hosting my Exploring the Afterlife workshop in an interesting setting.  It is being held at the Historic and Haunted Belleview Biltmore Resort in Clearwater, Florida.

If you are interested in attending it is being held very soon, March 14-15, 2009, and it is given at a  reduced price in light of our present economic times. Sign up ASAP if you are interested in attending.

Click this link moenworkshop@yahoo.com to send an email to Caryl to get more information, register for this workshop, or find out about the schedule, location and accommodations. for more information and to make your deposit payment to secure your reservation for the workshop.

Visit Caryl's website at  http://www.rainbowsunlimited.com/MoenWorkshop.htm for detailed info, to make a payment for a deposit to reserve your place in this workshop.

On Caryl's site you can also read about an event host by the Tampa Ghost Hunter's group in the same resort/hotel the Friday evening before our workshop.  This event is not part of the workshop by might be of interest to some of you and at last count there were still a couple of openings to attend.

Hope to be seeing some of you soon here in Florida.

Bruce

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Workshop in a Haunted Hotel - Hurry
Reply #1 - Feb 7th, 2009 at 8:37pm

I know I can't come already but wow, sure will be prowling over here to your blog if you have a couple of stories what happens after it's over.
love....

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

maks

Reply #2 - Feb 10th, 2009 at 5:48pm

This is a great opportunity to participate in Bruce`s workshop. I am trying to figure out how much the lodging and travel will cost me. The timing seems a bit off though. It falls right on beggining/ending of the Spring break.   

Since I have used Bruce`s exercises in 5th book, I have a few questions about the workshop to Bruce:
- Is the workshop go beyond what is in the book?
- Do you teach during the workshop how to connect with Guides and uncover past life experiences?
- Do you do partner explorations during the workshop?

Thank you,

Maks

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #3 - Feb 11th, 2009 at 12:06pm

Maks,

maks wrote on Feb 10th, 2009 at 5:48pm:
- Is the workshop go beyond what is in the book?
- Do you teach during the workshop how to connect with Guides and uncover past life experiences?
- Do you do partner explorations during the workshop?

-This two-day workshop covers material in the Guidebook with two retrieval exercises.

-Yes, in so far as it teaches about contacting and communicating with Helpers.  Some Helpers are sort of general Guides who work with us on specific things because they have special skills, abilities or training.  Some Helpers could be classified as "our Guides" as they appear to be more directly connected to us.

Past life exploration can be done with the skills you learned in the book or in this two-day workshop, but there isn't time to focus directly on it during a two-day workshop.  But using the skills you have learned from the Guidebook, or during this workshop, you can just "ask for a Helper to come and guide to awareness of a past life experience.  Past life exploration is directly taught in a separate workshop that has not yet been taught in the States.  It is called Self Discovery and Self Healing and it focuses on retrieving Aspects of Self from past as well as present lifetimes.

-Partnered Exploration is a two-day workshop all by itself and is best taught as part of a 5-day workshop in combination with Afterlife Exploration.  It is not part of the workshop referred to in this thread as it would require an additional two to three days.  So far only people in countries outside the US seem willing to attend a 5-day workshop.

Bruce

IP Logged

maks

Reply #4 - Feb 11th, 2009 at 12:49pm

Bruce,

Your explanations are always helpful. By the way, do you use Hemi-sync technology during workshops?

I am surprised to hear that 5-days workshop has no interest in the USA.  Huh
Could we find enough participants to have one? You can put 2 people on the list right away! 

Thank you for your time and efforts,

Maks

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #5 - Feb 11th, 2009 at 4:14pm

Maks
maks wrote on Feb 11th, 2009 at 12:49pm:
do you use Hemi-sync technology during workshops?

I am surprised to hear that 5-days workshop has no interest in the USA.  Huh

No, I don't use Hemi-Sync in my workshops.  When you walk through the door into the workshop room you are carrying everything you need with you.  I would like some day to do a Hemi-Sync supported workshop at TMI, some day.

Seems like Americans in general find it difficult to get five days off work to attend a workshop.  I would love to be able to give those here.

Bruce

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #6 - Feb 19th, 2009 at 2:10am

Where are you Maks?  If you don't mind my asking.

I really do want to host a workshop here in Colorado. 

I'd like to do either the initial workshop, or the combination of the first two (5-day workshop).

It's hard for many of us to afford to travel unfortunately.  I'd love to do this Florida workshop as well, but when I think about plane fare, a 2-3 night hotel stay, and the cost of the workshop, I just cannot justify spending that much money right now. 

Wish I could.  This is precisely why I got divorced gosh darnit!  So I could do what I wanted without someone fighting with me about it.

Roll Eyes

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

maks

Reply #7 - Feb 19th, 2009 at 2:58pm

Vicky wrote on Feb 19th, 2009 at 2:10am:
Where are you Maks?  If you don't mind my asking.

Not at all! I live near Indianapolis, IN.  Smiley
I am amazed by the timing of the events. Betson and I are doing partner exploration together. We want ask someone to compare our notes for us. She is contacting Spooky and I was thinking of asking you!  Would be interested to do it?

Quote:
It's hard for many of us to afford to travel unfortunately.  I'd love to do this Florida workshop as well, but when I think about plane fare, a 2-3 night hotel stay, and the cost of the workshop, I just cannot justify spending that much money right now. 

I feel the same way! Lodging is pricy.   Sad The timing is also falls on the Spring break and flights are so expensive  Sad
[/quote]
Quote:
I really do want to host a workshop here in Colorado.  
I'd like to do either the initial workshop, or the combination of the first two (5-day workshop).

This will be great if we can do it!  Cheesy Since I am an engineer, I can help you to do the numbers  Smiley My girlfriend and I can drive to Colorado if it is during the summer.

We need to ask Bruce if he is interested.

Maks

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #8 - Feb 19th, 2009 at 4:20pm

Oh Bruce is definitely interested!!  That's not a problem at all.

So now there's a "we", I like that.  Thanks for showing interest and letting me know you and your girlfriend would be able to come to Colorado for a workshop! 

We should take this up on my Colorado Workshop thread if we discuss more--I'll catch you there ok?

About PE, of course I'm interested!  I'm always up for some practice and definitely could use it.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.