Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Painting of Jesus (Read 9082 times)
juditha
Ex Member

Re: Painting of Jesus
Reply #15 - Feb 8th, 2009 at 8:28am

Hi vince I sit with a art tutor twice a week and i have been doing this for about two years now,these last few months i realised that my main thing was going to be doing portraits as i get so much pleasure out of doing these also i do like to do still life as well,my art tutor is now encouraging me to do things that i see and get from spirit and i am now drawing a picture of this island where i saw angels sitting on the horizon and i cant wait to start painting it,i will put it on here when it is finished.

I think you have a real talent for painting as there is so much expression in your paintings and when i looked at them,i thought they looked so lifelike,i would love to print your paintings from my computer and show my art tutor but only if you agree to that vince as they are your paintings and i would not show her without your permission,it would be great if you put your paintings in an exibition as people would get great pleasure from looking at your work.

Love Light and God bless     love juditha

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #16 - Feb 8th, 2009 at 3:07pm

You can definitely make some prints of my paintings and show whoever you like.  Don't forget to mention to the people you show that the originals are for sale!!  hehe

I also love doing portraits.  It is amazing how you can capture the essence of a person and paint it on a canvas.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Feb 11th, 2009 at 8:54pm

I really like your surfer dude painting Vince.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #18 - Feb 13th, 2009 at 12:49am

Thanks man  Grin

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.