Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Spirit visitor photo (Read 7010 times)
ackpht

Spirit visitor photo
Feb 2nd, 2009 at 4:46am

Hi all,

I've been pondering the best place to share this, and I think this forum may fit the bill.

My brother recently had a paranormal experience during which he was able to obtain some photographic evidence. He woke up on the morning of Dec. 22, 2008 at around 8:16am (Mountain Time) and, in his words, "realized there was a spiritual presence in the room. It started off with moths, butterflies, or bat-like [things] popping around the room, which turned into very vivid box faces of two orange tigers and one green dragon. After that the room didn't light up but it was light, with a huge shadow that came over the wall. Down by my feet on the left side of the room there was a counter-clockwise, slow-moving lightning storm, about four feet wide that had three or four serious lightning strikes or bolts that shot 4-5 inches in length diagonal towards the center of the mass.

"I knew it was a friendly or good spirit; it wasn't there to do any harm. It was about that time that I asked if I could take a picture; it didn't oppose. I probably laid there another two minutes just collecting and watching and seeing what was going on around me. Then I got up, grabbed the camera, and took three pictures in the room (that was completely dark) with the flash on the camera."

Nothing came of the first or third pictures, but the second is rather interesting. It appears below.

Here is a closeup at the original camera resolution:

Here is my question for the good folks on this board: Is it possible for any of you to remote view or in any other way spiritually ascertain the identity of, message from, or gently obtain any other information concerning my brother's visitor?

My brother is no stranger to paranormal activity in his home, but sometimes the meaning or purpose of some of his encounters is unclear. I wonder if anyone is capable of adding some enlightenment.

In any event, he is grateful and encouraged to have been able to take the above picture.

Cheers!

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Spirit visitor photo
Reply #1 - Feb 2nd, 2009 at 4:44pm

hi there. I had some experience with the swirls all around me once and all the other pics were quite clear, this looks like genuine energy trying to form itself for recognition.
it looks like the other side is experimenting the same as we here, to bridge the gap.
I'd say the entities involved, I get more than one, two or 3, and that they assigned themselves to the brother in a previous agreement to work with  him at this time. they were friends in another lifetime and that's why they are friendly...friend-like, because they all resonate.

The brother is to continue and use his camera to bridge the gap visually. he's going to get a new camera it looks like, sometime in the future. they will do some more work together.

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Feb 2nd, 2009 at 9:28pm

That's quite a story. If it is as Alysia said, that your brother is going to make some more photos, I recommend to turn off the flashlight as then a paranormal glowing phaenomenon might become better visible, but I'm not sure about this, only curious.

Hm, I've never did this kind of "ghost-remote viewing", if I can find some time where I'm calm yet wide awake I could try, but cannot promise anything.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 4:17pm

look at the light fixture again to the to the left, i didn't notice at first, second look, the filmy mist cloud is looking like a scarf or clothe, which is folding neatly around itself..something that sunlight does not perform..

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #4 - Jul 16th, 2009 at 11:04am

Looks like a side view of angel's wing on the upper left to me.

Goobygirl

IP Logged

CharleyTuna

ALK Member

Connecticut
Reply #5 - Aug 30th, 2009 at 12:48pm

Clearly a reflection from the tv onto the wall.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.