Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Purple glow (Read 1160 times)
Aras

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Seattle
Purple glow
Jan 13th, 2009 at 4:13pm

This happened to my husband this morning:

"I woke up a couple hours before my usual rising time. As I started to fall back asleep, I saw violet mist gathering towards a central, bright spot about the size of a penny that formed a few inches above my outstretched hand. The bright violet light would then slowly rise and start to dissipate back to upward flowing mist. Then it would start this cycle over again about every 3-4 seconds. I blinked many times and re-focused my eyes, thinking this was a visual obscurity, but it looked the same each time. It appeared to be real and not a hallucination. It cycled 20-30 times then faded to mist."
Anyone have any thoughts about this? Has this happened to you?
Thanks,
Aras

IP Logged

Cricket

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Purple glow
Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2009 at 7:50pm

Either I saw this on another board, or there's an epidemic of hazy purple things...  Wink

I once saw purple/violet/lavender/whatever auras around my feet while lying in the bathtub...only time I ever saw it, it was quite persistent (I also blinked, looked away, looked back, etc).

Figure I wasn't sleeping, since I didn't drown...

Anyway, my color/aura didn't move, so I'm fairly sure it was just my own personal aura.  I have, however, seen a small (size of a large pea) shiny "thing" that looked like an animated blob of mercury bop around in a way that was relevant to the situation at the time, and also persisted past blinking, changes of focus, etc.  I would think that was probably more like what you had, and I am fairly sure that was John, given what it did and where and when it did it.

People who know more will be along shortly, I'm sure.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.