Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2 repeating dreams about Pres. elect Obama (Read 3205 times)
Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

2 repeating dreams about Pres. elect Obama
Jan 5th, 2009 at 3:05am

Thought this was interesting.  My wife had a dream about a month or so before elections took place.  In the dream a knowing voice told her that Obama would win the Presidency, but that he would not ultimately make it to office.

More recently, she had a dream wherein a knowing voice told her that Obama would not make it into office, and then Becky said to herself and to the voice, "wait, i already had a dream about this", and the voice wryly replied, "yes, and if it happens will you finally listen to your dreams?" 

Neither dream elaborated on why or how he wouldn't make it into office.  I assume either because of assassination, or that the B*sh admin. will try to pull some last minute shennanigans to somehow stay in power longer than supposed to. 

I don't really know, either one is just speculation.  Could even be a sudden heart attack for all i know.   I asked her if she was sure that the voice said wouldn't make it to office or through, and she seems to think fairly certainly that it is the former. 

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Re: 2 repeating dreams about Pres. elect Obama
Reply #1 - Jan 7th, 2009 at 12:58pm

I have been troubled by the possibility of the Bush Admin trying to maintain power, but they seem pretty eager to get out now that they've given away the 700 billion. Still it could be.

And I worried about assassination when i first decided to support Obama and the wisdom given to me was that we now have precautions in place to keep him much safer than ever he would have been before...Will it be enough? I sure hope so.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 7th, 2009 at 1:23pm

Either way, i don't see Obama as such a "savior" as many seem to.  It seems like he's pretty in deep with the corrupt influences, like the huge majority of high level politicians are.  Plus, Presidents nowadays have less power than we think, unless they are being backed by the corrupt, special interest groups (namely corporations and world banking groups) to begin with.

However, i was heartened by our country moving in the direction of picking a man with African blood, for the presidency (hearted by the "common" peoples choices).  That, in and of itself, was a good indication.   But as usual, we were fooled again by another politician and the political system.  

Becky is rather intuitive, and has many precog dreams happen.  It's rare for her to have repeating dreams like this, especially ones involving the knowing voice/presence, though she has had plenty of dreams involving that aspect.  So, kind of makes me wonder...

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #3 - Jan 7th, 2009 at 1:54pm

Not to get too political but I see him as more of a symbol for the people's change from mega fear. Certainly not a savior, just a guy who makes sense where this last guy could not. I wonder sometimes if maybe even the corrupt powers might be shifting toward the light a bit, but then I don't believe in absolute corruption so I always see it as making a choice, and maybe that choice is less fear based today than yesterday. Even that could keep him safer, as I casually bring the topic back into the picture.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #4 - Jan 12th, 2009 at 2:59pm

Justin--- I keep getting "Character Assassination" whenever I ponder upon his name.  If Obama passes while president, then the US will have it's first female vice-president-- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi. 

Remember : there are many parallels that we "see" when we delve into the future.  For example: Mackesidec predicted that Pope John Paul would be assassinated. Someone attempted to murder him, but because of the modern technology and mececine, his life was saved.
(Also: Obama is not African American. He is malato American. I have two grand-nieces who are malato American. )

I will try to focus more on the message that your wife is receiving and will get back to you if my information changes.  Love and Hugs to you and your wife--- Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #5 - Jan 12th, 2009 at 4:47pm

Related to what Caroline wrote, I had a dream last night about Obama, and he wasn't getting the respect he should receive, because people were calling him "Sir" instead of Mr. President. I was inside of the Whitehouse when this occurred.

Also in the dream, there was a young black man who was trying to become a part of Obama's staff, and his persistance got him a position.  He tried to get the position by going into a little building that was right next to the white house on the left side.

Next, a little further away from the white house, a lady sold egg salad sandwiches with tomatoes, and some kind of sweet. The egg salad sandwiches might've had onions so I was concerned about buying one, plus I don't tend to eat eggs. Then I saw that the lady was slicing onions, I because certain the sandwiches contained onions, and I decided to not buy one.

What does this dream mean? I don't know. I haven't had a chance to figure it out yet. I figure it might be different to have other people take a stab at it before I do so.

My basic belief is that real change is going to happen at a level deeper than politics.  People need to change inwardly.

« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2009 at 9:05pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jan 12th, 2009 at 11:37pm

I still think its a possibility that perhaps the voice said or meant, wouldn't make it "through" his office, not necessarily "to".   To and through could be easily misconstrued with one another.

Albert, there is a combo of two main reasons why i haven't gotten back to you re: the Obama p.m.'s.   One is because none of the dreams and guidance discussed re: Pres. elect Obama were mine, hence i'm not the best one to talk about it. Two, lack of time. 
I've debated enough about other things, and frankly it seems to be a waste of time especially when one gets continued indications that the other person(s) isn't really listening to what one is saying to begin with, and is more interested in single mindedly and stubbornly pushing their beliefs. 

Either that, or the points made just went over anothers head.  I don't know.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.