Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Wrong date (Read 3554 times)
Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Wrong date
Dec 26th, 2008 at 3:44pm

Hi Alan again. One of my early posts, My Brother's Retrieval, on January 20, 2007, has a mistake in it. I said my brother died in March of that year, but it should have read, he died in March of 2005. Funny how we get lost in time, especially over big events. I guess it doesn't matter, but it bothers me, wonder if there is a way I can edit that post and change that date? Thanks. Vanayssa (Vee)

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Allan
YaBB Administrator

Re: Wrong date
Reply #1 - Dec 26th, 2008 at 4:08pm

Vee,

I went ahead and changed the date for you.  Please check it to make sure that is correct.  The system does not allow changes after 24 hours of the original post.

Allan

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #2 - Dec 27th, 2008 at 12:45am

I'll check it tomorrow, Alan, I just went in and it is still the same, so the change is not taken place yet. Thanks for going to this trouble. Much appreciated. Vanayssa

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Allan
YaBB Administrator

Reply #3 - Dec 27th, 2008 at 1:16am

OK, thanks for checking...I don't think I had saved the change.  It should be correct now.  Let me know, if not.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #4 - Dec 27th, 2008 at 9:19am

Hi again and thanks again, Alan! It's right now. Funny how I had no sense of time as to when my brother died. Like, two years out? Too much stuff happening in those two years I guess. Vee

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.