Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Request to help find BREE (Read 2682 times)
Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Request to help find BREE
Dec 26th, 2008 at 3:34pm

Today is Friday the 26 of December. This morning I attempted to focus on a young man who disappeared about, maybe, ten years ago supposedly in Vancouver, BC, Canada. He was the son of a friend of mine, not a close friend but he was a lovely young guy, very kind and considerate and helpful always.

He and his mom had a difficult financial time. He helped her in her artist gallery. His name was Bree, tall and dark, clean shaven. Did bootcamp in the military, although he was raised by an extremely pacifist type mother (hippie I guess she is at heart). He didn't make it after bootcamp and came home. Don't know how he felt about that.

He went off to Vancouver and a few years later was told he had died. There was never any trace of him found. His packsack was sent home to his mom on the Greyhound bus. No one knows what happened to him, presume he died.

When I do tarot, I never get indication he died, but no word to anyone from him all these years, I guess he is dead. (As we think of death). Wonder if anyone out there might take a look around in inner space for Bree and see if they can find him? Or any info about him? Thanks. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: Request to help find BREE
Reply #1 - Dec 26th, 2008 at 4:14pm

Sorry, Just realized I should have posted this to Retrievals. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 29th, 2008 at 2:00pm

Hi vee I am not sure all the times i get things given to me by spirit and i know i must accept what is given to me,which another medium told me i musn't doubt my mediumship all the time but soon as i read this i was getting the name Nabraska,Central Nabraska shouted out to me.thats all i got at the moment.

Love and God bless love juditha

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #3 - Dec 29th, 2008 at 2:04pm

Thank you, Judith. I will add this Central Nebraska information to my notes on Bree. Maybe eventually something will come together. Whatever happened to him, it wasn't anything anyone would predict or expect, so anything may be very important. Vee

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #4 - Jan 5th, 2009 at 11:57pm

In case you are following this, Judith, another person got South Dakota, which is interesting, both in the U.S., maybe that is why he just disappeared and no one ever came up with news of him. If he went south to the U.S. and became ill there, no one would have known who he was. I brought up a list of health centres in S. Dakota and Nebraska but so many, I guess my search ends here unless someone else comes up with something. Vee

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.