Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Old retrievals (Read 3926 times)
Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Old retrievals
Dec 18th, 2008 at 3:04pm

HI again! I am trying to see if the older postings I have made from the last year or two (not sure when I joined up) are available somewhere on the site. I did save some of the original retrievals to Word, but I wish I had saved more of them. I have checked the Retrieval archives but none are there. The choice for bringing up old postings only goes to the last 25, so I expect that the rest are not saved anywhere, am I right? Thanks Alan. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Allan
YaBB Administrator

Re: Old retrievals
Reply #1 - Dec 18th, 2008 at 4:55pm

Hi Vee,

Do you mean the "Retrievals Only" Forum?  I see posts in that forum as far back as Jan 6th, 2005, 9:09am.  I am not sure where you are seeing a 25 post limit.

Allan

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #2 - Dec 18th, 2008 at 7:45pm

Allan, how are you accessing those posts back to Jan, 2005? I went into "Vee"'s profile and where it said, look at vee's past posts, it gives a possibility of up to 25 old posts to view. That's what i was using. How are you getting back to the old ones? Thanks for your help. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Allan
YaBB Administrator

Reply #3 - Dec 18th, 2008 at 8:46pm

From the main list of forums, I clicked on "Retrievals Only Forum" and then near the top of that screen there is a header that says "Pages:", followed by some numbers.  You can click on the numbers to go to their respective pages.  The text is small, so it's easy to overlook.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #4 - Dec 18th, 2008 at 11:18pm

Wow that works, found everything, thanks so much. Vee

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.