Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Circle Of Maidens (Read 2601 times)
mr.b

Circle Of Maidens
Nov 28th, 2008 at 9:47pm

Im really not sure about this dream i have had, I honestly cannot explain it, i felt unusually happy.  I wasn't scared.  I was just at peace.  Can anyone explain?

As I walked outside of a building i was surrounded by trees and blond maidens and brown leaves.  They had flowery weaves in there hair, the flowers were pink and white.  There hair being about mid back length.  They wore white gowns.  And there was a man with a brown coat, with long grey hair and a rugged shave.  He was about medium size.  He then spoke, he spoke very calm, and caring.  He told us to sit down but before we do we must move the leaves to the side.  He said pick them up with your hands, do not shoo them away.  The leaves themselves were brown and orange, and wet and dry.  I then woke up.

I was thinking but maybe these people i met are wiccans or druids due to the extreme amount of respect to nature..but what does it mean :/

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Circle Of Maidens
Reply #1 - Nov 28th, 2008 at 11:41pm

Greetings Mr B,

Welcome to this site!

Maybe this is a spiritual breakthrough for you--getting a glimpse of the beauty and natural harmony that is the basis of afterlife realms?
Were these women casting spells on anyone?  If not, I don't think the idea of wiccans and druids is neceessary, as there are all kinds of souls in the afterlife. They sound more like they were just enjoying their time and probably were there to welcome you.

If you will keep an open mind to this experience, you will probably begin to have more such visions as you get attuned to how close the spiritual realms are now to our physical world.  this is natural and good, a sign of our times.   Smiley

If you want to be better prepared for such visions/ events, you can read the articles by Bruce Moen that are listed across the top of the index. He's already had such experiences and describes his explorations very helpfully.

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

mr.b

Reply #2 - Nov 29th, 2008 at 1:12am

It wasn't a spell or any such sort that they were casting.  I thought it was wiccan due to such respect for the earth.  But im not sure, its been on my mind for a while and gives me a sense of wanting to know what this dream is all about.  It wasn't regarding death,  the place that was in my dreams was too beautiful for it.    The mind is just amazing

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 29th, 2008 at 10:15am

What a pretty vision, mr.b., and welcome.

When did you have this dream?

love, blink

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Nov 30th, 2008 at 10:30am

I think, Mr.b, that if you can pick up a leaf and hold it in your hand, and take the time to understand who and what it really is, and what kind of power it represents, you will know something very important.

A single leaf can be your own reflection, and it can show you who you are, both underneath, and on the surface... you can feel the life reaching through it even as it turns to dust in a brilliant splash of irresistible beauty.

It is good to have a guide nearby when you are walking through nature, and if you sit for a while in admiration. Your guide will show you what to pick up and what to put down. Your guide will show you exactly what is most important, wherever you are.

love, b

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #5 - Nov 30th, 2008 at 7:04pm

Hi again, mr. b,

I didn't mean death that way, sir. I meant in the afterlife sense.

I agree the mind is amazing!  It can really show us aspects of what is real without our consciously planning or knowing anything about it!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.