Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
USA Democracy (Read 7530 times)
hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Re: USA Democracy
Reply #15 - Jan 13th, 2009 at 6:52pm

I am sure that he will have many difficult decisions to make over the next four years. The dog is only one of them. What about if he is going to replace the bowling ally with a half court basketball court or a full court? See...so many hard decisions to make. The blue tie or the black? Crab or the lobster? Finally the chef can put broccoli back on the menu again. Well I guess hes still got to decide on that one also.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #16 - Jan 14th, 2009 at 7:12am

And there won't be any sweets on the menu because he does not care for those. I hope he does get his basketball court. For him it will be more dignified than bowling--eh heh.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #17 - Jan 15th, 2009 at 2:44pm

I sure hope he decides to get north America out of a needless war with people who fundamentally wish us no harm. When I see that aircraft carrier and the sign on it saying "mission accomplished", it sort of makes me wonder why he hasn't recalled the troops. In fact the mission was accomplished. Saddam has been dislodged from power. Wasn't that the goal? They looked and found no WMD's. They found S.H. and killed him, as long with a good amount of his family. Who can say that was doing the right thing?  Now I am confused as to why they are still there. Perhaps its about repression. The west repressing the beliefs of the mid east. When will those who are in power understand that people like SH or Bin Laden are only people. They are not countries or the masses. They are people who hold power over others. If you were to ask a person in downtown Baghdad what they want I would bet you they would say peace. I hope that Obama will do the right thing and get out of Iraq. These people don't deserve the hate and cruelty that this past administration has heaped upon them. I am sure it will weigh heavy upon many for years to come. And perhaps some will have the ability to forgive themselves before they move over. I am sure that there is a possibility that they will have lot of company if they don't before they die. Just think. Saddam, Hitler, Stalin, Bush, and others all sitting around trying to figure out how to make hell, an even bigger hell for each other. The games people play.Of course that's only an opinion. Who knows...they all could be in heaven, excepting Bush, by now.  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.