Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Used as a probing tool to get information (Read 2802 times)
hope
Ex Member

ALK Member

Used as a probing tool to get information
Nov 3rd, 2008 at 10:33am

This is a waking dream I had last month.

I couldn't not sleep as I was on a mission.  I am paired with a curious man who uses me as some sort of a probing tool to search for information.  He gives me step-by-step verbal instructions on where to go to places that are not readily seen (where there is little light).  He does this by telling me how many steps in each direction to take and to pause and note what I see and not only just note what i see but to "focus hard and take a photograph" of it with the camera that are my eyes.  At each step, I take a photograph and the information I get is these photographs are studied in a lab later.

As I am led, I slowly realize that I'm in a very dark, almost underground place.  There is very little light there.  The sky is red/orange and there is much noise, smoke, machinery there.  In the center of the town is a giant mill of some sort.  I am told old wood is grinding down and this mill runs constantly.  I find one man to interview and it is a primitive version of my current husband (in this life).  He speaks very simply and I ask him what he does and he says over and over again to the variety of questions I ask:  "We obey the rules."

I am led to a small stone room, where I hear a baby crying and my task is to try to find this baby.  I am leery as I get information that the only role a woman has in such a house is to keep the floor clean and it's easy to get locked into one room.  I am also leery because someone has indicated I have deserted this baby that I don't ever rememeber having and I think this is all a lie (have been lied to many times before).
I cannot find the crying child but can see the basket the child is in, the light is very, very minimal.  And I know someone wants me to adopt this child that I can't see but I am afraid of being stuck in a stone cold room eternally sweeping a floor in a place where "we have to obey the rules." is the predominent thought.  I don't want to stay there.

Next I am being led to look at the sanctuary in this strange world.  It is a building that has a large iron rose with many petals as a door.  My curious man guide is prompting me to go into their sanctuary and obtain their information.  There are ethical questions on my part (isn't this stealing?)  and I will not do this.  (and some concept is realized by all watching that I'm no longer just a tool but have cognition of self and this is now getting in way certain missions).

I'm struggling to focus and get photographs of what is seen but I start to lose connection to my male guild.  He is struggling to hang on to the frequency but there are many frequencies that are in the way and his guidance is wiped out.  I stand behind waiting.  I feel my male guide's frustration and sense that he's "dropping me again." and that he doesn't know "where I'm going to come out at."  He's very sorry, even tearful that this is happening again.  He appears to care.  And, before the communication ends completely, I tell him I forgive him.

« Last Edit: Nov 3rd, 2008 at 12:00pm by hope »  

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Used as a probing tool to get information
Reply #1 - Nov 4th, 2008 at 10:26pm

This "we obey the rules" sounds like that it was a place which fits with a nonphysical region R.A.Monroe called "Belief System Territory". In my attempts to explore this region, there often was this very strong attachment to "rules".
   When I read the emotional reaction of your guide when the contact between you two became weaker, I had an idea: Could it be that this man knows you from an experience where you had been stuck in such a place in the Belief System Territory, and this was an attempt to make you aware of what this place is about, to prevent you from being stuck again there? So that he was worried and sad as he feared to have "lost" you, meaning he feared he had "again" failed to prevent you from getting stuck in that area, or unable to retrieve you from there.
   On the other hand, you yourself seemed not at all inclined to stay there, so maybe the problem is not you becoming stuck, but the fear of your guide.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

hope
Ex Member

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Mar 11th, 2009 at 9:43pm

Thank you for your response Spooky.  I have no idea.  I ended up in the hospital after this little dream journey...left with a few words.

I felt as if I am being constantly being dropped in completely foreign environments, not knowing where or when, and the entire time I'm suppose to function but Lips Sealed

Thanks for your kindness Spooky.  Smiley
« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2009 at 10:53pm by hope »  

IP Logged

vagabound
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 12th, 2009 at 6:25pm

Could it be that it's a metaphor for your life here? After all, there are lots of rules here that you have to obey, you don't even have a choice (like gravity...). But seriously, like eating (even eating the right things) to keep your body healthy, and in addition to natural rules all the rules your culture put on you.
You may have come here just to check on others. The baby could be a new "task" / "job" that you've been thinking about but don't feel comfortable with.

just a thought,
take care and good night,
Vagabound

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #4 - Mar 12th, 2009 at 9:17pm

Yes, all the rules and tasks, one sure can feel foreign sometimes.

Hope it's possible for you to have a "feels like home" place, Hope.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

hope
Ex Member

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Mar 13th, 2009 at 12:03pm

just a small space to call one's own, where love is not a product, not to be stolen, bought or sold as a game quest of power, but is honored and respected in the spirit given

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #6 - Mar 13th, 2009 at 2:50pm

Hello Sulla:

"Perhaps" this interpretation applies.  Please see the comments within the brackets.

This is a waking dream I had last month.

I couldn't not sleep as I was on a mission.  I am paired with a curious man who uses me as some sort of a probing tool to search for information.  He gives me step-by-step verbal instructions on where to go to places that are not readily seen (where there is little light).  He does this by telling me how many steps in each direction to take and to pause and note what I see and not only just note what i see but to "focus hard and take a photograph" of it with the camera that are my eyes.  At each step, I take a photograph and the information I get is these photographs are studied in a lab later.

[You made contact with either your higher self or a spirit guide. Probably your higher self, since he wants you to probe for information.]

As I am led, I slowly realize that I'm in a very dark, almost underground place.  There is very little light there.  The sky is red/orange and there is much noise, smoke, machinery there.  In the center of the town is a giant mill of some sort.  I am told old wood is grinding down and this mill runs constantly.  I find one man to interview and it is a primitive version of my current husband (in this life).  He speaks very simply and I ask him what he does and he says over and over again to the variety of questions I ask:  "We obey the rules."

[The red orange might symbolize a lower chakra. This chakra is influenced by body based drives. Body based drives = rules.]

I am led to a small stone room, where I hear a baby crying and my task is to try to find this baby.  I am leery as I get information that the only role a woman has in such a house is to keep the floor clean and it's easy to get locked into one room.  I am also leery because someone has indicated I have deserted this baby that I don't ever rememeber having and I think this is all a lie (have been lied to many times before).
I cannot find the crying child but can see the basket the child is in, the light is very, very minimal.  And I know someone wants me to adopt this child that I can't see but I am afraid of being stuck in a stone cold room eternally sweeping a floor in a place where "we have to obey the rules." is the predominent thought.  I don't want to stay there.

[Perhaps the role a woman gets involved with when she listens to a man who lives according to his body based drives.]

Next I am being led to look at the sanctuary in this strange world.  It is a building that has a large iron rose with many petals as a door.  My curious man guide is prompting me to go into their sanctuary and obtain their information.  There are ethical questions on my part (isn't this stealing?)  and I will not do this.  (and some concept is realized by all watching that I'm no longer just a tool but have cognition of self and this is now getting in way certain missions).

[Perhaps your heart chakra, find a way to remove what blocks its energetic flow, so you can make more contact with your higher self.]

I'm struggling to focus and get photographs of what is seen but I start to lose connection to my male guild.  He is struggling to hang on to the frequency but there are many frequencies that are in the way and his guidance is wiped out.  I stand behind waiting.  I feel my male guide's frustration and sense that he's "dropping me again." and that he doesn't know "where I'm going to come out at."  He's very sorry, even tearful that this is happening again.  He appears to care.  And, before the communication ends completely, I tell him I forgive him.

[Your higher self is sad because whatever blocks you is preventing you from making contact with it to the extent that is needed.]

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.