Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
 SHWP Thursday October 30th-Joanne- Vee Sister (Read 4671 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
 SHWP Thursday October 30th-Joanne- Vee Sister
Oct 25th, 2008 at 6:20pm

Hello All;
Vee requested a healing for her sister Joanne for Thursday Oct 30th;
please join  in sending her loving energies.

More information's included form Vee:

So far as the SHWP goes, I would like to ask for healing for my sister Joanne who suffers from depression and is so hard to get along with, she is so miserable. She used to be so bright and happy years ago before the depression struck. Maybe some healing would help her. I don't see her, she doesn't talk to me for a reason I don't even know why, so I won't be able to come back with any results I am afraid, but any healing would be much appreciated (by ME, can't tell about her...). Thanks
Vee

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re:   SHWP Thursday October 30th-Joanne- Vee Sister
Reply #1 - Nov 3rd, 2008 at 3:57pm

Hello Vee
Hope you sister Joanne is feeling better.

Healing was send let us know if anything new follows.

PUL
R.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re:   SHWP Thursday October 30th-Joanne- Vee Sist
Reply #2 - Nov 3rd, 2008 at 10:07pm

When I laid me down yesterday it flashed through my mind I should try to help Vee's sister. Well, it happened something, but I always had the name "Carolyne" in my mind, and realized after the first session that it was the wrong name. So I later tried again.

At the first session I saw a woman who was sitting half-turned away from me, which indicates to me that she was "absent"- she was not interested, she just doesn't see the point of what's going on; kind of bored, and/or frustrated. Not there. I had no plan, it just happened. I had fueled me a bit with PUL, approached her and shared it with her as good as I could, and it seemed to have the effect to stop this kind of thought-loop she was into. Immediately I sort of streched down and took her on what seemed to be a shamanic-style journey below the earth's ground, where we met her helper-animal. I saw mainly it's head, it was a rodent, with a more rounded head, like a hamster, or a beaver. Quite friendly and calming. I knew this travel, and this animal iwould be helpful to reconnect her to earthly energies, to not ask "what's the point of it" but instead go out like a busy rodent and just do something. There was a waterfall, and we went into it,  to get even more in touch with this energy. Then I thought I had to show her the other end of the human dimension, and we went high upwards till a big light. That was the "overview" position, not inmidst human physical life, but still needed for it as a base of understanding and knowledge about our home.

After this, when I realized the name was "Joanne", I tried again, and it turned out much the same as the former travel, only a bit weaker, a bit different feeling about the person, and a different animal: This time it was a llama, or a similar animal.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #3 - Nov 11th, 2008 at 3:18pm

Hi Spooky, so sorry I was offline for so long, moving house and just got my computer running this morning. So glad to hear from you, thanks for that. Interesting you got Caroline the first time, Caroline is one of my nieces and she has suffered a lot from depression, I think her mom and Joanne often talk and share an interest in the problem of depression. Caroline is pretty good now, got married last year etc. 

I am so grateful for the PUL and healing you sent Joanne, who of course I love even though sometimes I feel so angry about her behaviour toward me, which I totally haven't earned that I know of. But when I get in touch with my real feelings for her, which it is easier to deny, then I feel only total unconditional love for her, so that's the foundation no matter what else I feel sometimes.

But the way you described her...I gotta tell you, Spooky, you absolutely astoundingly PICKED UP on her energy, that is Joanne to a "T". Impossible to talk with or break through that sort of self righteous wall of "well this world is a big disappointment, I am just resigning from it, not nearly good enough for me" kind of attitude, or maybe she feels she isn't good enough for the world, I don't know.

But the general frustrating lack of connection is exactly her, you absolutely picked up on Joanne, I can't get over it. Thanks so much, she must have gotten some healing there, if you want to do that some more, I really believe you can help her, you have set up a special connection with a person who is impossible to connect with.

I tell you, I am amazed and so gratified that you could do that. Thanks. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re:   SHWP Thursday October 30th-Joanne- Vee Sister
Reply #4 - Nov 11th, 2008 at 10:32pm

Thanks for responding, Vee.
I know depression is hell. And it is very hard for the people around to accept, to understand. It is a state of mind that is very challenging, and there is very much to learn from this, but it is learning the hard way. I'll look after Joanne again (and maybe for Caroline). It is great to see you're caring. You know, she needs love, but just can't accept it the direct way yet, as all normal physical signs of love and care may appear as superficious and false to her. This can only be broken if she would rediscover the world, through a special activity, a hobby or profession or whatever, in a sort of naive-active-trusting way. An energy-giving activity rather than the many energy-taking activities. It's very complicated to get someone back to the sunlight with wordy therapy alone. So, let's see if we can provide a gentle energy-push for her.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #5 - Nov 12th, 2008 at 12:08pm

To say thank you is inadequate, Spooky, but thank you anyway! You definitely have created a connection with her in spirit, which impresses the daylights out of me.

I didn't actually have an ounce of expectation that anyone would be able to break through her wall of holier-than-thou indifference to everything. It's tough on her family, her husband, her grandkids and on herself.

She used to be a wonderful person who created lovely crafts for her home, made her own lampshades and all kinds of things, like that. Now her home is like a warehouse, everything squared right off and no cozy corners anywhere. She read that Simplicity book, the one that was a best seller, and went nuts on it, it seemed to fit in with her new world view that it was all a waste of time.

Even if all that happens is she starts to FEEL better inside herself, that would be great, so thanks for anything you can do.

Yes, I can agree with your description of how other people view depressed people, I haven't been able to understand even though I used to be a Registered Nurse, I still can't handle it, and all I want to say is, For goodness sake pull yourself together....the old chestnut, the big mistake, and I can't get past it. Depression is something you have to experience to understand, and thank goodness I have not had to experience that.
Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Nov 12th, 2008 at 4:51pm

Hi vee I will ask God in my prayers every night to send your sister joanne love and healing.

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #7 - Nov 12th, 2008 at 6:09pm

Juditha, thank you so much. I continue to think of your new little blessing, how much fun you will have at Christmas...and from now on, your Christmas shopping budget will just grow...and grow...for maybe the next forty years...but it will be a lot of fun!! Vee

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re:   SHWP Thursday October 30th-Joanne- Vee Sist
Reply #8 - Nov 18th, 2008 at 1:13pm

spooky2 wrote on Nov 3rd, 2008 at 10:07pm:
When I laid me down yesterday it flashed through my mind I should try to help Vee's sister. Well, it happened something, but I always had the name "Carolyne" in my mind, and realized after the first session that it was the wrong name. So I later tried again.

After this, when I realized the name was "Joanne", I tried again, and it turned out much the same as the former travel, only a bit weaker, a bit different feeling about the person, and a different animal: This time it was a llama, or a similar animal.

Spooky

Spooky; Sorry late to reply..Smiley

You did a great job in picking up the energies here; Johanne energies too since there're both having the same misfortune..but sure they will get better soon.

your doing a great job here keep it us and thank you for being part of this forum, will keep on sending gentle pull this week.
PUL
R.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.