Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sirian messager dreams (Read 2517 times)
jetman

Canada
Sirian messager dreams
Oct 15th, 2008 at 12:45pm

I have found some information out about a number of topics of my dreams.  This information has lead me to the conclusion that everything is connected to an alien race named the Sirians.

Last week I asked my mother if I had an imaginary friend when I was a child and she said yes dear his name was space boy. For thirty years I believed that this young boy I use to play with was real.  I can remember him clear as day.  The last time I saw him he told me that he would return.  I can't believe he was not real but I have ask my bother and mother and family and know no remember him other than an imaginary friend I said I played with.  But know every saw me playing with him.

An number of my dream have a being with BLUE BLUE eye that are very friend and give me information about things, and myself that check out.  My question is do you think it is possible that if there are these sirian that some children can see them and that they communicate through dreams???????

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Sirian messager dreams
Reply #1 - Oct 15th, 2008 at 2:07pm

I believe it is possible, but I don't know.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 10:06am

Greetings,

I've heard of the importance of the planet Sirius from many different sources.   I think you are blessed to be in contact with them.

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

jetman

Canada
Reply #3 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 2:27pm

Bets
What importance dose the planet Sirius have??  I may be in contact with them but I don't know why yet?????
Any information would be appreciated.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - Oct 17th, 2008 at 9:36pm

Hi,

Hawkeye has a wonderful post on a current thread called  'God--No God?' or something like that.  He talks there about returning to our Source. Check it out because many think Sirius is our Source, sort of the throne area of the CreatorGod.

I haven't kept information on who or how I got that information. And your place in the Plan could be different than mine, so I can't really add anything to that. Just keep your mind open to any informaton you hear or seek out about Sirius to see what info comes your way.

You are sensitive to their messages for a reason, Jetman -- I trust you'll find out why at the right time.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.