Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
PE to the Moon, Weekend Oct. 17-18-19 (Read 14281 times)
tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
PE to the Moon, Weekend Oct. 17-18-19
Oct 11th, 2008 at 3:06pm

In response to the several e-mails I have received asking me to post another partnered exploration, I will hold the space for another group experience.

When I asked where, my guidance was the Moon, and why not? Certainly we can remember watching Neil Armstrong (some of us better than others) or seeing the pics, at least. So let's go.

Some time next weekend, take some time to relax and go in to your space. Sounds like surf or a waterfall or such things are very helpful, and of course there is binaural beat CDs and mp3s to help as well. In any case, spend some tme relaxing, and then lift off. Imagine it if you cannot feel it, and we will meet at Crater Copernicus....

My mother always used to tell us when we were little kids that the Moon was made of green cheese. Let's go see. It should be easy to spot the red shirt on such a neutral background....

Thomas

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: PE to the Moon, Weekend Oct. 17-18-19
Reply #1 - Oct 11th, 2008 at 7:49pm

...I hope it's neutral green cheese Thomas Smiley !

We could attempt as a group to be guided to a place (one and the same for all) on the moon with an outstanding, meaningful item, so that it would give an interesting comparison of our impressions of what was supposed to be the same, but filtered through our individual minds.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 4:01am

well ok David. I will look for something red perhaps. last time I went to the moon I think there is a cave there. maybe someone can confirm that for me.  however, I got distracted by a pod plant and didn't get anything else.

see you guys there.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

dreamer

Reply #3 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 12:40pm

I would love to meet you friends there on the moon! (Oh, what a view!)

Love, Carolyn

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 7:42pm

hey, I hope I can catch some stars when I go..I mean see this in the mind. I just never know what I might see Carolyn. hope to see you.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #5 - Oct 18th, 2008 at 10:30am

Just came in today, Oct 18 Saturday, haven't been checking the board much lately with Stuff happening in my life to deal with.  I had NO IDEA that you were all dong a partnered exploration on the moon and I stopped short and just stared when I opened this page and read the first post that was displayed.

Reason is, about ten days ago I was meditating and thought, hey, I'll go check out the moon maybe. Try to wander around. I did that a bit, and of course stopped at the US Flag which was planted there when you folks achieved your Moon Landing way back when.

I wondered if I could leave a sign that I had been there visiting somehow, and thought, I'll plant some other flags of other countries alongside the US flag and see what happens. If an American on the Board (most of the Board are Americans, I'm sure, since Bruce is) sees these other flags, they are sure to notice that!!!

I hope not to offend, it just seemed like a way to get attention if someone else was there. So I am asking, did anybody so far during this exploration weekend notice any other flags? I think I planted an Italian, Canadian, Ethiopian one and maybe some others too. Can't remember. And I planted some footsteps too, can't recall where I went with that though.
Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 6:47am

oh crap Vee! oh this is amazing. you all won't believe me when I tell u what happened today. keep Vee's post in mind while reading this.

I remembered I was going to do this PE that was due on the 17th. I usually go a day early to a PE, as doesn't really matter since there is no time there.

I decided to nap, but before napping I would try and tune into the moon. I think the moon is rather boring, but I said I'd try. at least I told myself this. I closed my eyes and imagined I was on the moon. some lumpy ground of the moon. not cheese exactly, ha.
walked right up to an American flag! saw a hand putting the flag in the ground! more than one hand.

kinda questioned the whole thing, got bored again and drifted off into a dream of an upcoming trip me and my girls are going on come december.

then I thought, well I'll post the flag thing but I surely felt like it was not worth posting because that's all I got. then I had laid down around 6pm and rose at midnite and it's 4am WST and just read Vee's post about the flags and now I know it was worth it to post my sighting.

I remember Vee, thinking there must be other flags, a Russian flag here somewhere, but I didn't see that one.

we are such scary people here... Cheesy

So Vee, you did the moon PE 10 days ago, looks like I walked into your PE from 10 days ago...strange...I can only think that this is not remote viewing, because our two minds are connected, and that must be what makes PE work..duh... Huh

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #7 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 10:33am

What a hoot, laffingrain, thanks for that post. I appreciate that so much...and thanks to tg for doing the PE on the moon this time. The thing is, I wish science would take a long realistic look at what we do with our "change the frequency channels" activities, because SOME of it is "just" Imagination, but a lot of it is "IMAGINATION TURNS THAT RADIO DIAL" to a different and very real frequency.

What causes some of the "static noise" to be Shared and apparently Real, and some of it to just be nothing???

By the way, just remembering the individuals who have been working on a real radio to talk back and forth with the other side, you remember, I forget his name, and he actually did talk with his friend who passed over, that engineer guy who had been working with him on the radio idea before he died...do any of you know what I am talking about? I used to have the website address for those communications, but I have forgotten it now. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Candie

Naples, FL
Reply #8 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 4:57pm

Vee,
In reference to your inquiry regarding communication from the other side, you may want to try these links. http://www.worlditc.org/ is a link for ITC. Another link is http://www.itcbridge.com/

I think you may be referring Konstantin Raudive who has been heard "from beyond" by several people. Thomas Edison was also working on a communication devise to connect the "other side" with the earth plane. He, too, has been heard over various communication devises.

Candie S. Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 6:19pm

hey there Vee, all. Vee asks
What causes some of the "static noise" to be Shared and apparently Real, and some of it to just be nothing???

where's me thinking cap? (pause, where I imagine I  have a thinking cap) maybe the static noise is because thought has electric sparking constituents as related to vibrational tones. Sort of like saying thought has a tone. and even that each individual, as energy based beings, have their own tone.
If we are musicians for instance, we could see this easier. we might joke around that our friend always sings in the same key of C.
because that is their comfort range.

I guess that's not a good explanation for everybody, concerning the static noise which we don't understand, and so we say, oh, it is meaningless, or nothing.  I think what you are saying is that the scientifically oriented realist, or skeptic, discounts the imagination for the nothing of it.
when really, how could a physical world have appeared if not through an image-making facility of Mind? image making and imagination are related principles of mind.

btw, you knew Bruce has been working on his own communication device?  he reported tuning into a mechanical sounding voice with no human type inflections of the tone. so it must have sounded "unreal."

perhaps the static he did incur was the M-band noise Monroe mentions, could it be he picked up a radio station wave? it depends on whether he could decipher the words. thanks to Candi, we know others are getting communication through NVC.

the way I see it static, is even in my own mind, I have heard some interfering signals which sound like radio static, this through the physical ear drum. I think "tuning" in can be done by perhaps tuning out the interference of certain signals.

from my several examples of tuning into my deceased family members, the intention was first. contact was necessary to create harmony between us. that was like the intention. to alleviate suffering on one side or the other.
then when the time came to communicate, I had to "pretend." Pretend this was real. the whole world told me it was not real. So I had to pretend. The funny  thing is about pretending, using the imagination, it makes the doubts displaced, so that their voice is then more clear in the mind. Yet always first, there must be desire and intention.

it has something to do with PUL. to feel PUL, love, acceptance of this person whom is appearing separated from you, the love itself expands the communication portals of the mind.

as for this PE. there was love operating here. I think we meet every night as a group. there's many more in the group than do post here openly. TG has agreed to help with the PE threads. I was supposed to back him up, Vee was there. probably Candi too. a lot of people are here. Spooky is here/there.  we are trying to expand knowledge of our capability, within the human race.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #10 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 6:34pm

Didn't know Bruce was working on a communication device, of course being an engineer he likes that kind of thing probably, I should have known. Wouldn't it be great if we ONLY HAD A RADIO OR TELEPHONE so we could talk to them and vice versa??? Well, I wouldn't want to fight with anybody over there and one of the things about the Park is that when I take my family members there they have, I imagine, skilled help in healing their family problems, which are considerable.

After I took my sister Wanda there early this year, and I had that medium reading a few months ago, and he said mom said that she was helping Wanda with her issues about their relationship. (Oh, Big Time.)I figure that would be something I would expect to happen.

What did shock and amaze me was that the first thing the medium said was "Who is Pegasus?" Then he said my mom has a horse like Trigger, same color, and I figured Pegasus must be his name. She is riding and having so much fun there. I was so stunned. You know, it's just too REAL for words. She never had any fun in her life here so she is making up for it now.

Anyway, if I had a telphone or radio, I could get all the gossip about how things are going between them and here I am knowing nothing. The other day I found a piece of writing I had done a few years ago and it was all pencilled over here and there with comments and I thought "who did that for me?" and remembered, it was Wanda, she had carefully edited a piece I loved writing and was very encouraging in her comments, I missed her so much I could hardly stand it. Anyway. Vee

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #11 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 6:37pm

And thanks Candie for the note about Raudive, I do think that was the name. Ta. Vee

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #12 - Oct 22nd, 2008 at 6:03pm

A bit late, my look at the moon without knowing the other posts:

The ground was bright, stony and dusty. An absolutely deserted, abandoned place. I asked if the group was shown something specific. I was presented something that seemed to be the leftover of an US-Moon mission. A landing section, a thing on the ground which I had the idea must be one of those triple-mirrors, there was something wrong with it, somehow out of place, crooked, or covered. An US flag, lieing on the ground, dusty and sunburst, the colors had faded into greenish-yellowish. A little item, maybe a camera. I remembered Alysia's question if there are caves, I got the info: No cave(s). I was shown, or told, of the inner structure of the moon, and it felt a tiny bit warmer in it's middle, but it more or less consisted of rocks, no remarkable inner structure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------

Aha, the flag. Well Vee, I only saw one US flag. Hmm, I guess that's not enough to call it a hit.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

dreamer

Reply #13 - Oct 23rd, 2008 at 12:24pm

Hi everyone,

I was late, couldn't focus over the weekend, so did my exploring today before reading anyone else's posts. I'm thinking time is flexible for these things... Here's my experience:

I start by listening to Gateway Focus 10 CD

As I relax toward Focus 10  I see a woman on my right, looking at me, leaning over to get my attention, saying something that I cannot make out. She is young looking, 20's maybe, brown straight hair below her ears, clean white shirt.

Then a woman is facing me, features similar to Woman 1, but this one has fluffier hair, and is wearing what appears to be a purple satin rollerblading outfit (why I think that, I do not know) with black wrist guards, her fists on her hips, grinning at me.

Then I have a brief vision of a back porch, a log lying in on the ground in front of it, a bicycle next to it, and a woman (Woman 2, I think) flies or leaps from the bicycle to the log, disappearing bottom first into the log.

Continuing my relaxation following the CD, I say something in my mind, but cannot remember what or to whom, and a group of people seated to my right applaud, watching me. They seem to be amused.

Then I'm "on the moon." I accept that idea, and am in a go-cart, driving along, looking for the group, following a faint ray of purple light. I don't remember where we said we'd meet so decide to drive along, looking until I see them. I instantly hear my name called and I veer to the right and join the group of PE-ers that has gathered.

There is Thomas, Spooky, Alysia, Robert, and Marlene. I ask several times for their names, and they are repeated. There may be more, but these are the ones I sense, rather than see. (I probably would have been overwhelmed trying to make out more people, and didn't want to lose focus.) I make out a few shadowy forms in the group, with Thomas's features the most distinct.

There is discussion: "What should we do?" "Sing Frere Jaques!" "Really?" (I have the thought that you in the forum won't believe this, this is just wacky.)  "Yes."  So, we sing Frere Jacques. (All together.)

Next we discuss setting off fireworks, but abandon the idea.

We decide to explore, look for something interesting. I look around but cannot make anything out. I turn on a flashlight and shine it around on the ground.

The ground is yellowish-orange colored, somewhat mustard colored, uneven and pock-marked, with a velvety texture. I peer closely and have the urge to lie down on it and pretend to swim the breaststroke with my arms.

(A loud car passing by in the physical distracts me and I start to lose focus.)

I think of Darth Vader.

I try to find something "to bring back" but can only think of Darth Vader, and my focus fades so I come back to C1.

It was fun. I had wondered if the desolation of the moon would be a deterrent, but it was OK.

Love, Carolyn
PS, DO we have a Robert and Marlene here?

IP Logged

dreamer

Reply #14 - Oct 23rd, 2008 at 12:35pm

Vee, Alysia, Spooky,

Cool, you all saw Flags!

Carolyn

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.