Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Many Whales (Read 2744 times)
dian

Many Whales
Oct 11th, 2008 at 12:50pm

Hi, I am new to this forum. I was in a dream group for 6 years though. I wanted to share again.

I had a dream last night that I was in some sort of hotel or ship (I am not sure) and I could see many whales from a window below ground that allowed you to view the ocean. There were many whales, both blue whales and killer whales. I put my hand on the glass hoping they would come even closer. One whale looked at me for a long time, but wouldn't come any closer...but he saw me. I ran to go get the rest of the family. I was very excited. We got lost in the ship/hotel and every way we went was blocked. Then I was with my ex-husband and kids. We were in a really big bed, each sitting in different corners of it. It had railing and I was trying to breast feed my son. He was an infant again. My ex-husband saw my breast and I was concerned about him being aroused. I know there was a little more, but that is it for now. I felt so awed at the whales though. Felt like a gift.

IP Logged

dreamer

Re: Many Whales
Reply #1 - Oct 14th, 2008 at 11:03am

Hello dian,

Thank you for sharing your dream, and welcome to the forum!

I am fascinated by dreams, and it would be exciting to see whales like this. What are your thoughts about this dream?

Love, Carolyn

IP Logged

pedigree

Reply #2 - Oct 15th, 2008 at 6:36pm

Hello Dian,
The Whales in your dream sounds awesome. All life is connected so maybe the intuitive connection from one of the whales confirms this for you. As Dreamer asked, What are your thoughts on interpretation?

Pedigree

IP Logged

dian

Reply #3 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 4:46pm

I suppose the whale does represent intuition and possibility. I believe water is emotion. So, I wonder if the emotional opportunities are out there but....maybe I am not connecting completely?? I'm curious why the way kept being blocked when I tried to bring the rest of the family. I am getting married in a week. My parents have dis-owned me for my divorce. It could have something to do with that. I know they don't know what they are doing and cannot see my new perspective on life. I feel really bad for them in some respects. I am hurt, but mostly just sad for missed opportunities. Maybe that is it? Only being able to look at the whale through the glass...him not coming closer when he saw me? I don't know really. Thank you for your responses to mine though. Dian

IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #4 - Nov 26th, 2008 at 2:56pm

Hello, Dian-- you are only the second person I know who spells her name dian--- my aunt is the first.  Happy to meet you!
I will look up what the whale represents in my Animal Speak book by Ted Andrews and get back to you.  --- Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #5 - Dec 1st, 2008 at 1:44pm

Orca's Wisdom Includes:

Creator of the Cosmos
Having the ability to convert raw matter into stars, planets, etc.
Freeing the soul from the physical body
Controlling rainfall on Earth
Using the vibrational energy of song to heal
Assisting humans in finding their soul's song
Soul memory
Seeing the unseen
Teaching the ability to seal soul fissures and energy leaks

Whale's Wisdom Includes:

Record keeper for all eternity
All knowledge associated with voice
Psychic and telepathic abilities
All aspects of the sea
Beauty of movement

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.