Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
One world currence coming (Read 2420 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

One world currence coming
Oct 9th, 2008 at 4:09pm

Is this the time the anticrist rising in the world to help the world through this bad time we are in?I hope not.George

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Re: One world currence coming
Reply #1 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 4:52pm

Hope not too George. We're seeing moves towards a much more Federal Europe over here.

Everybody thinks it's a great idea, but it's basically ego driven thought that strength is good. Trouble is all i see it doing is creating another self interested military and economic player on the world stage - leading to even more risk of a major confrontation.

Give me a bit of economic inefficiency and inability of any single faction to get control instead anyday...

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #2 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 5:25pm

George:

Regarding the antichrist, consider the attached article. There are a number of Biblical scholars including Don (Berserk) from this forum who believe that 666 is Nero Caesar's ID. Just so you know, there are large spaces between the pages on this article.

http://forerunner.com/beast/X0002_Gentry_-_Beast_of_Re.html

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #3 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 12:29pm

I thought that it already was a one currency world. The US Greenback. All countries use it as their money baseline. That is why all around the world we are seeing a collapse of the banking systems. Which I believe has been purpously started. Firstly with the rise of oil over the past year. That rise killed the economies of the world. Now they are attempting to correct it by lowering the price and the, soon to come, devaluation of the US dollar. Welcome to the New World Order, brought to you in part by the past eight years greed.

IP Logged

AH1976

Midlands, UK
Reply #4 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 9:06pm

I wrote a nice long post about why we have these current economic problems and accidently clicked the back button and lost it Sad Basically its because most people are greedy and materialistic and everyone has spend money they never had, us, the governments, everybody. Those who aren't part of the problem are a very small minority.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.