Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Message from GOD (Read 3109 times)
Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Message from GOD
Oct 6th, 2008 at 4:26am

I had a dream in which a big cloud was over the ocean. The cloud was dark in a dark blue sky. The cloud had golden borders and pink and yellow traces, within and all around.

It was charged with blue electricity coming from its dark grey centre and made a lot of wind (but there was no thunder-sound, not even lightning). It was large and through it, one could see many white bright stars.

A deep voice spoke from it. It spoke with anger and sadness about the economical situation and how it disagreed with how people suffered from it, because other people had been greedy.

Everybody looked at the cloud, but I seemed to be the only one to hear its voice. The other only looked at the wind and electricity with fear of a coming storm. They were also wondering why there was no lightning.

Then a white cloud detached from within the centre of the big cloud. The white cloud was shaped like an angel with wings and came down to earth on a field, near me. From far away, it looked like a big cloudy bird.

I was holding a beautiful baby in my arms. I could hear the thoughts of the baby. The baby had had a dream about a bank being robbed and was asking explanations to me. It wanted to know if it was a vision from the past, the present or the future. I explained the dream to the baby. I explained it could be all of it.

I believe the dream was related to the explanations of the cloud about the economical situation.

I could fly in that dream.

Then I woke up.

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Re: Message from GOD
Reply #1 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 10:30am

"It was large and through it, one could see many white bright stars."

Maybe these were the souls of other people we can see in God. Maybe these weren't stars after all.

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #2 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 11:34am

When rereading it, it really sounds kinda crazy, what do you think?

Sonia

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 11:54am

Actually, no, Sonia, it doesn't sound crazy to me at all. I think your dream is exactly "right on" as they used to say, or maybe they still do say this.

Either way, I think you're seeing reality. Clear as day to me, promise.

love, blink

IP Logged

jetman

Canada
Reply #4 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 8:12am

I agree with blink you are seeing reality very clear.  The baby's dream is interesting as well what dose this child mean to you ????

jetman

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #5 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 9:02am

Jetman,

In the dream I had the feeling I had to take care of something, like a mother takes care of her baby.

The baby was thinking of a robbed bank, like in Western-movies. It looked like a vision from the past, but it was very vague. The baby symbolized like a karmic cycle that had to be taken care off. Which means to me that an action of the past, was being brought to work on in the present, to make a better future.

I had a very prophetic feeling during the entire dream, like there was some kind of unclear mission. The cloud was huge and very impressive. The cloud looked mighty and soft at the same time.

I am not sure what the mission was about, anyway. I know I wanted to protect the baby from suffering, that is all I knew, but I also had the feeling that instead of protecting that baby, I should have met that angel.

Sonia

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #6 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 3:01pm

Regarding some having to do without because of the greed of others, below is an article:

"Waxman quoted George H. Walker, President Bush's cousin and a Lehman executive who oversaw some Neuberger Berman employees..."

Shadiness and ability to run things into failure runs in the family I see.

Congress hears Lehman sought millions for execs

By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS, Associated Press Writer 21 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - Days from becoming the largest bankruptcy in U.S. history, Lehman Brothers steered millions to departing executives even while pleading for a federal rescue, Congress was told Monday.

As well, executives who feared for their bonuses in the company's last months were told not to worry, according to documents cited at a congressional hearing. One executive said he was embarrassed when employees suggested that Lehman executives forgo bonuses, and cracked: "I'm not sure what's in the water."

The first hearing into what caused the nation's financial markets to collapse last month, precipitating a $700 billion bailout, opened with finger-pointing and glimpses into internal company documents from Lehman's chaotic last hours.

Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Calif., chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, said the giant investment bank was "a company in which there was no accountability for failure." Lehman's collapse set off a panic that within days had President Bush and Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson asking Congress to pass the rescue plan for the financial sector.

Richard S. Fuld Jr., chief executive officer of Lehman Brothers, declared to the committee "I take full responsibility for the decisions that I made and for the actions that I took." He defended his actions as "prudent and appropriate" based on information he had at the time.

"I feel horrible about what happened," he said.

Waxman questioned Fuld on whether it was true he took home some $480 million in compensation since 2000, and asked: "Is that fair?"

Fuld took off his glasses, held them, and looked uncomfortable. He said his compensation was not quite that much.

"We had a compensation committee that spent a tremendous amount of time making sure that the interests of the executives and the employees were aligned with shareholders," he said. Fuld said he took home over $300 million in those years — some $60 million in cash compensation.

Waxman read excerpts from Lehman documents in which a recommendation that top management should forgo bonuses was apparently brushed aside. He also cited a Sept. 11 request to Lehman's compensation board that three executives leaving the company be given $20 million in "special payments."

"In other words, even as Mr. Fuld was pleading with Secretary Paulson for a federal rescue, Lehman continued to squander millions on executive compensation," Waxman said before Fuld appeared as a witness.

The government let Lehman go under Sept. 15, only to bail out insurance giant American International Group the next day, in a cascading series of financial shocks and failures that put Washington on track for the multibillion-dollar rescue starting the end of that week.

Waxman described that plan as a life-support measure. "It may keep our economy from collapsing but it won't make it healthy again," he said.

That sentiment echoed on Wall Street, where the Dow Jones industrials sank below 10,000 on Monday for the first time in four years. Investors fear the crisis will weigh down the global economy and the bailout won't work quickly to loosen credit markets.

The rescue plan, now law, was so rushed that the usual congressional scrutiny is only coming now, after the fact.

"Although it comes too late to help Lehman Brothers, the so-called bailout program will have to make wrenching choices, picking winners and losers from a shattered and fragile economic landscape," said Rep. Tom Davis of Virginia, the committee's senior Republican.

Waxman said that in January, Fuld and his board were warned the company's "liquidity can disappear quite fast."

Despite that warning, he said, "Mr. Fuld depleted Lehman's capital reserves by over $10 billion through year-end bonuses, stock buybacks, and dividend payments."

Waxman quoted Fuld as saying in one document, "Don't worry" to the suggestion that executives go without bonuses.

That suggestion came from Lehman's money management subsidiary, Neuberger Berman. Waxman quoted George H. Walker, President Bush's cousin and a Lehman executive who oversaw some Neuberger Berman employees, as responding with a dismissive tone to the idea of going without bonuses.

"Sorry team," he wrote to the executive committee, according to Waxman. "I'm not sure what's in the water at 605 Third Avenue today.... I'm embarrassed and I apologize."

Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., said: "I wonder how he sleeps at night."

Fuld said in his statement that the company did everything it could to limits its risks and save itself.

"In the end, despite all our efforts, we were overwhelmed, others were overwhelmed, and still other institutions would have been overwhelmed had the government not stepped in to save them," he said.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.