Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dream (Read 2528 times)
pedigree

Dream
Sep 30th, 2008 at 6:31am

As much as I remember.I had a dream the other night of my Father who passed away earlier in the year.
My Mother, Father and myself (I have a brother but he wasn't in it) were in a room with a huge window  over looking something like a wide 'runway' at ground level. (I couldn't really see what was outside.) My Father was standing and looking out the window with a great big smile on his face. My mother was anxious and walking around because she knew he was dying. (she still gets quite upset) My Father then laid down on the double bed in the room closed his eyes and was close to death (he died of cancer) I faced him on the bed and said he would be alright and I 'knew' it, he said "what you really know?" I said I hadn't proved it personally but all the evidence I know about points to you will be OK.  End of dream.
IYO does this dream tell me something?

Thanks,
Peter

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Dream
Reply #1 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 10:16am

Greetings Pedigree,

IMO it sounds like a resolution of some unrest you both felt at his death. Maybe it's a flashback to how your souls were interacting at the time of his death. Or maybe it's a current visit your souls made the other night.

Does the dream give you any sense of relief? You assured him of a Truth --did he accept it?

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #2 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 3:58pm

Greetings Pedigree;
Your father was paying you a visit to let you know that he ok..and i'm sure there're be more, next time try having a conversation with him; asking questions that you don't know the answer and find out more.
then you'll know it's a "Know".
PUL.
R.

IP Logged

pedigree

Reply #3 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 2:16am

Thanks for the replies Smiley
I've had a dream of my Father not long after his death I think it was about 6 days. It was very short in duration but very clear, I could only see from his stomach up he looked a bit younger and looked very fit and solid looking. He didn't make any conversation but gave me the nod only someone who knows you would confirming he is OK. The funny thing about that dream is I didn't think much of it until later in the day and thought of it as so 'real'.(He was like those pictures in Harry Potter Movies, the ones that move when you look at them).
We had nothing that we hadn't said to each other when he passed so no stone was left unturned.
The more I think about this intellectually the latest dream the other night  could have been him showing me how he was when he was in bed, he was really in bliss with a big smile on his face and then saying to me did I personally 'know' may be a sign for me to carry on and get some personal verification.

Thanks,
Peter
« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2008 at 5:46am by pedigree »  

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #4 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 9:52am

Very good!  Smiley

My thoughts didn't really take into account his smile. Your resolution is much better, Peter--and as romain says, this probably won't be the end of such a fine relationship.  Congrats!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 10:26am

Peter;
I may help you to read Bruce Fist book:
APPENDIX C: GUIDELINES FOR AFTERLIFE CONTACT excerpted from

Voyages into the Unknown under Free articles if you don't have his book. I will make more sense and also teach you how to do it.
Get the book is you have a chance.
PUL; R.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.