Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hospital dream (Read 812 times)
Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Hospital dream
Sep 29th, 2008 at 7:26am

I am sent to find something for somebody else. Somebody points at me in a certain direction.

Then I am in a forest. I find a small box with a ring, 3 diamants and other jewelry. I know they are for me (while I thought I was searching something for somebody else). I also find a little wooden box with an apex (the protection a shell has, before its entrance)

The silver ring bears the name of the father's company, where he used to work when he was alive. I know the ring is for me.

Later in the same dream:

I am in a hospital hall and somebody pushes me in a water pool along the hospital. The pool is filled with Piranha's and I feel them bite me / eat me. I drag myself out of the water. The Piranha's are in my clothing, on my clothing, everywhere.

Out of the water, Piranha's fall on the ground. I take the Piranha's away from my body and throw them back in the water. I take the Piranha's on the floor and throw them back in the water. I don't want them to die.

I think I am hurt and bleeding, but I have nothing. I am not even wet, I notice all of the sudden.

I walk down the hospital hall. Strange experiences are happening. I don't thrust the doctors around. I think they might be the one's who pushed me in the water and I did not like it. Nobody who loves me does such thing.

I think they are doing something secret and I want to find out what. I am hiding myself behind a piece of furniture to look at them. Other people are looking at them next to me. They're also hiding, with me behind that piece of furniture.

Then I wake up.

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.